Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171730 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #900 on: March 24, 2008, 08:31:52 AM »
Bad performance, oh well, maybe if we had a ref on our side we could of done better :)

lol i wonder what club you could be talking about  . Yellow here, yellow there and a red ;D

and your point is ?

mascherano got what he deserved, constantly harassing, swearing and questioning the refs decisions.

He got sent off for persistant dissent, i saw at least 4 times where he was telling the ref he was shit or to fuck off or calling him a wanker.

I guess thats ok though as a ref should be used to it  ::)

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 12:12:29 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #901 on: March 24, 2008, 04:48:02 PM »
i was watching it in the pub so i only saw torres get booked and mascherano ask whats happening?...so i cant really defend him other to say i see players get away with it on a weekly basis....i.e Rooney Ferdinand and plenty of other players..it was still stupid though and im not defending him

and lol @ that pic...this is why outside criticism aimed @ Rafa never really stands up under scrutiny...18 years???...well i suppose he could have rang Roy Evans and gave him some tips??...or maybe he should have helped Houiller decide on which transfers to pursue instead of concentrating on Valencia who he happened to be contractually obliged to at the time...can only judge the man on his time there...2 CL finals...FA cup winners...and decent league positions plus a spine to a young team that will hold us in good stead for years..maybe you forget Fergie took 5 years to win anything with Utd...and their were calls for him to be sacked..and we're still closer to the leaders this year than we were before so theres been progression despite outside belief to the contary.its like the myth that he rested torres every other game at the start of the season when he only missed a game and a 1/2 when he was match fit....everyone but l'pool fans seems to want Rafa to go but really who gives a toss what they think???

i mean i wanted Mourinho to go.... ;D

t

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #902 on: March 25, 2008, 08:17:00 AM »
Looks like United have pretty much won the title, so all i now need is for Liverpool to win the CL.. Then that means that Tottenham will be the only club in London to win some silverware this season.. i can live with that.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #903 on: March 25, 2008, 11:35:40 AM »
Looks like United have pretty much won the title, so all i now need is for Liverpool to win the CL.. Then that means that Tottenham will be the only club in London to win some silverware this season.. i can live with that.

Go 2 sleep

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #904 on: March 25, 2008, 11:54:40 AM »
i was watching it in the pub so i only saw torres get booked and mascherano ask whats happening?...so i cant really defend him other to say i see players get away with it on a weekly basis....i.e Rooney Ferdinand and plenty of other players..it was still stupid though and im not defending him

and lol @ that pic...this is why outside criticism aimed @ Rafa never really stands up under scrutiny...18 years???...well i suppose he could have rang Roy Evans and gave him some tips??...or maybe he should have helped Houiller decide on which transfers to pursue instead of concentrating on Valencia who he happened to be contractually obliged to at the time...can only judge the man on his time there...2 CL finals...FA cup winners...and decent league positions plus a spine to a young team that will hold us in good stead for years..maybe you forget Fergie took 5 years to win anything with Utd...and their were calls for him to be sacked..and we're still closer to the leaders this year than we were before so theres been progression despite outside belief to the contary.its like the myth that he rested torres every other game at the start of the season when he only missed a game and a 1/2 when he was match fit....everyone but l'pool fans seems to want Rafa to go but really who gives a toss what they think???

i mean i wanted Mourinho to go.... ;D

t

Rafa may not have been in charge 18 years but that is the last time you won the league and with Rafa in charge ypu will never win the league.

For that reason i hope he isnt fired.

Yes it took time for fergie to win anything but during that time he wasnt claiming that they were going to win the league like rafa and the majority of your squad.

Yeah ive seen rooney and rio have a moan at the ref but im yet to see them do it on a continual basis throughout a whole half.

A ref will except a player may lose there temper or have a moan about an incident but not over and over again.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #905 on: March 25, 2008, 12:23:14 PM »

Go 2 sleep

what you honestly think your going to win anything this season now? You's have had a good season with your young squad but @ the end of the day, inexpirence in your team has cost you big time.. Depth wise, Arsenal arent as strong United or Chelsea either.. so another baron season for the gooners  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #906 on: March 25, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »

Go 2 sleep

what you honestly think your going to win anything this season now? You's have had a good season with your young squad but @ the end of the day, inexpirence in your team has cost you big time.. Depth wise, Arsenal arent as strong United or Chelsea either.. so another baron season for the gooners  8)

Yeah, I was just joking  ;)
I have faced the fact  :'(

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #907 on: March 26, 2008, 04:10:39 AM »
it isn't over til 11th May, 7 more games left anything can (and probably) will happen...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #908 on: March 26, 2008, 11:26:25 AM »
it isn't over til 11th May, 7 more games left anything can (and probably) will happen...

yeah, true that. Im expecting plenty of twist and turns.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #909 on: March 26, 2008, 11:41:02 AM »
could they have placed these "Friendlies" at a worse time?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #910 on: March 26, 2008, 11:47:12 AM »

They really are pointless especially for england, its not like they are preparing for anything in the summer !

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #911 on: March 26, 2008, 12:01:34 PM »
I can't wait to see Hugo's last game as a Coach today vs Ghana, that piece of shit better get fired on Monday. 

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #912 on: March 26, 2008, 12:02:03 PM »

They really are pointless especially for england, its not like they are preparing for anything in the summer !

i know.. its only just starting to sink in that we wont be playing any part of the finals... Gonna be a bleak summer

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #913 on: March 26, 2008, 05:59:59 PM »
^^^^^^^

Just enjoy the good football on show m8.

Same old England tonight = Boring, predictable and shite.

Decent result for Scotland, given the players we were missing.

The Maestro

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #914 on: March 26, 2008, 06:56:28 PM »
Dang, becks was shit!

Good result for scotland :) croatia are a great side!