Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171705 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #930 on: March 30, 2008, 03:24:17 AM »
Lol.. Derby County offically the worse Premier League campaign ever.

That's bad

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #931 on: March 30, 2008, 05:04:53 AM »
good performance from Man Utd. Rooney looked all over the place at points but then scored a coupla great goals.

Arsenal did welll aswell, shame United were able to win and keep the gap at 6 points... Chelsea Vs Middlesborough, kicking off shortly.

epic win for City yesterday:

Darlington 1-3 Bradford
Bradford City came back from a goal down to record a great away win over 10-man Darlington.

The Quakers took the lead when Clark Keltie scored from the spot after Barry Conlon was adjudged to have handled.

Tom Penford fired in low from Peter Thorne's cross to equalise before Conlon looped in a 12-yard header.

Former Darlington player, Joe Colbeck, raced into the area and fired in the third before Richie Foran was shown red for a two-footed lunge on Colbeck.

Elano

« Reply #932 on: March 30, 2008, 05:11:54 AM »
"old" but i never get tired of this clip
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vmv1l1oUHUA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Vmv1l1oUHUA</a>
I LOVE THIS GAME  ;D

viera got put in his place by keane.

damn keane was on FIRE  ;D
but gary neville is a joke....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #933 on: March 30, 2008, 05:23:03 AM »
Oh snap - just saw Betis turn 0-2 to 3-2 against Barca :o

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #934 on: March 30, 2008, 06:11:45 AM »
C'mon Boro!

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #935 on: March 30, 2008, 10:19:59 AM »
fuck sake.. just got back from The Lane where i watched us get totally embrassed by Newcastle.. Shocking 2nd half display

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #936 on: March 30, 2008, 10:30:48 AM »
fuck sake.. just got back from The Lane where i watched us get totally embrassed by Newcastle.. Shocking 2nd half display

yeah what in the hell happened there??...i seen the score flash up in the liverpool game

i rang my mate whose a magpie and told him the score....even he thought i was lying  ;D

usually i'd come in and annoy Bez about the score but im too annoyed we didnt score another two i had 3-0 with Torres at first scorer....Babel and Kuyt both should have scored and Gerrard hit the post....but 2nd half we seemed pretty content with 1-0 which is pretty fucking idiotic considerin how many sloppy points we've dropped to last minute goals

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #937 on: March 30, 2008, 10:49:37 AM »

yeah what in the hell happened there??...i seen the score flash up in the liverpool game

i rang my mate whose a magpie and told him the score....even he thought i was lying  ;D

usually i'd come in and annoy Bez about the score but im too annoyed we didnt score another two i had 3-0 with Torres at first scorer....Babel and Kuyt both should have scored and Gerrard hit the post....but 2nd half we seemed pretty content with 1-0 which is pretty fucking idiotic considerin how many sloppy points we've dropped to last minute goals

honestly it was shockin to watch that 2nd half... We just fell apart, they scored theyre equaliser right on half time.. then the 2nd half we were non-exsistant, our squad just dont seem like they want to play for anything which is alarming when they should be playing for the futures at the club.. Newcastle didnt even play well, we just gifted them goal after goal in terrible circumstances...
Ramos tried something new out and went with three strikers from the off which just didnt gel well enough.. Even tho Darren Bent scored he did very little else, we didnt get the ball wide enough, poor passing in the central midfield and we have a goalie that doesnt dive (first two goals he just stood and watched).. Will have to be a mass clearout in the summer if we want to achieve anything next season..

bez

« Reply #938 on: March 30, 2008, 01:55:29 PM »

To be honest mate Im not even bothered about the score. Id usually come in and moan and contest the match because there is usually controvesy but this time there isnt. You played better than us, understandable with the amount of player we had out injured and the really lazy Yakubu up front on his own. Liverpool deserved to win, Im happy we got beat 1-0. Match was boring.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #939 on: March 30, 2008, 02:28:33 PM »

To be honest mate Im not even bothered about the score. Id usually come in and moan and contest the match because there is usually controvesy but this time there isnt. You played better than us, understandable with the amount of player we had out injured and the really lazy Yakubu up front on his own. Liverpool deserved to win, Im happy we got beat 1-0. Match was boring.

totally agree to be honest...first 30 minutes or so aside it was pretty bland

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #940 on: April 01, 2008, 12:25:06 PM »
Great goal from ronaldo!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #941 on: April 01, 2008, 12:30:02 PM »
Great goal from ronaldo!

Damn, that fucker is a good player

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #942 on: April 01, 2008, 12:39:25 PM »
Great goal from ronaldo!

Damn, that fucker is a good player

right now is THE GREATEST

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #943 on: April 01, 2008, 12:41:27 PM »
I still hate him though

kemizt

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #944 on: April 01, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »
WOOHOO!!

Pleased with the result, we played well....in my opinion...could have scored maybe one more...