Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171666 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #960 on: April 04, 2008, 03:47:11 PM »
A couple of thoughts....
Another game without ronaldinho last night,i'm sure this is the last season @ barca for r10.....and next season he could play in italy (but not for A.c. Milan,they're an adidas team....)
Van der sar will quit after the eurocup.....buruc (celtic) will play for united or arsenal if he'll not sign with ac milan.
Imho Manchester or Arsenal should sign Ochoa,this player is fuckin amazing  :o
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dpYU-VKzLgk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dpYU-VKzLgk</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cV8hNeEnHs8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cV8hNeEnHs8</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kTtxl-8-HbE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kTtxl-8-HbE</a>

What do y'all think about it ?

from november last year

This could be very interesting! Britain's Telegraph has reported that talks between Manchester United and Mexican goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa are getting very close to finishing a deal. Ochoa himself has confirmed talks: "There have been people scouting me and I have been approached and have had talks." He even made mention of Manchester United: "They {Man U} are a great team and it is possible something will be done."

That's before his club went into last place.  He's in Mexico's "Chelsea" where they basically have a crap load of stars but this season they are in last place and they are looking to clean house.  They basically want to get rid of almost everyone except the "face" of the team which is Ochoa.  It looks like Ochoa is going to be stuck there for a while. 

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #961 on: April 04, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »
When's his contract due?

kemizt

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #962 on: April 04, 2008, 04:09:16 PM »
When's his contract due?

2010 I believe.  How much is Man U. willing to spend on him?

Elano

« Reply #963 on: April 05, 2008, 05:36:45 AM »
When's his contract due?

They can spend a lot,at the end of this season van der sar will quit.....

Elano

« Reply #964 on: April 05, 2008, 06:40:47 AM »
damn 1-1 again arsenal liverpool

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #965 on: April 05, 2008, 07:25:44 AM »
damn 1-1 again arsenal liverpool
:-\

And now we are mos def outta the race for the PL trophy.

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #966 on: April 05, 2008, 09:44:22 AM »
When's his contract due?

They can spend a lot,at the end of this season van der sar will quit.....

pretty sure he signed an extension to his contract a few months back

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #968 on: April 06, 2008, 07:31:47 AM »
2-2, woah!!!

apparently Tuncay should have scored at the end, but then again he is a pile shite...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #969 on: April 06, 2008, 07:34:19 AM »
2-2, woah!!!

apparently Tuncay should have scored at the end, but then again he is a pile shite...

he had a chance right at the end but then again rooney had one about a min earier.

considering the fact vidic was out, rio got injured and we were two one down a draw aint a bad result.

its gonna be a tight run in.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #970 on: April 06, 2008, 07:35:23 AM »
2-2, woah!!!

Damn, that was a great match!!

Unfortunately we didn't get the 3 points, and now chelsea is three behind  :-\
But middlesbrough deserved a point....and tuncay in the end, what a turn....thank god he didn't score...

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #971 on: April 06, 2008, 08:35:09 AM »
Rangers drop 2 points and we couldn't even beat Motherwell - Its going to the orcs :(:(:(:(:(:(

Strachan out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invincible

« Reply #972 on: April 06, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »
2-2, woah!!!

he had a chance right at the end but then again rooney had one about a min earier.

considering the fact vidic was out, rio got injured and we were two one down a draw aint a bad result.

I'm starting to get a bit nervous. With Vidic out for maybe another couple of weeks and Rio going off with which i bet is a meta tarsal injury, with Arsenal next week and chelsea still to play I'm more than a bit nervous.

Elano

« Reply #973 on: April 06, 2008, 11:08:46 PM »
2-2, woah!!!

I'm starting to get a bit nervous. With Vidic out for maybe another couple of weeks and Rio going off with which i bet is a meta tarsal injury, with Arsenal next week and chelsea still to play I'm more than a bit nervous.

so ferdinand is out for the match against roma ? damn silvestre will take his place ?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #974 on: April 07, 2008, 10:27:13 AM »
2-2, woah!!!

so ferdinand is out for the match against roma ? damn silvestre will take his place ?

not sure, rio hasnt broke his foot though.

if he is out will prob be

left to right

evra           brown          pique           o shea

or even

evra         brown          oshea           neville

id be suprised if silvestre played.