Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171694 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1020 on: April 26, 2008, 07:40:58 AM »
Well, Fergie just bitched to the media about the fixturelist, so I guess that's why he didn't play them all.

we have had it hard, chelsea had 3 days between playing liverpool and united.

we had two between playing barca and chelsea and then we have another two till we play barca where as chelsea have 3.

it dont help but these things happen.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1021 on: April 26, 2008, 12:21:12 PM »
Well, Fergie just bitched to the media about the fixturelist, so I guess that's why he didn't play them all.

we had two between playing barca and chelsea and then we have another two till we play barca where as chelsea have 3.

Yeah, can't do anything about it

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #1022 on: April 27, 2008, 03:13:14 AM »
wtf ?

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 03:19:58 AM by Elano »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1023 on: April 27, 2008, 04:23:55 AM »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

wcsoldier

« Reply #1024 on: April 27, 2008, 05:07:23 AM »
They should play a game if both teams finished with the same amount of points .. winning the title with a better goal average is gay (even if Man U deserves the title way more than Chelsea regarding the whole season)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1025 on: April 27, 2008, 06:25:18 AM »
They should play a game if both teams finished with the same amount of points .. winning the title with a better goal average is gay (even if Man U deserves the title way more than Chelsea regarding the whole season)

do you not think it would represent a victory for the way football should be played ?

Going out and scoring as many goals and letting in as few as possible rather grinding out victorys because your players are physically and mentally stronger.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1026 on: April 27, 2008, 07:40:40 AM »

you can't use that as an excuse because it was exactly the same when the last round of the champions league was being played... Man Utd had 4 days to prepare for each game whereas Arsenal and Liverpool just had the 2-3...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1027 on: April 27, 2008, 07:51:14 AM »

you can't use that as an excuse because it was exactly the same when the last round of the champions league was being played... Man Utd had 4 days to prepare for each game whereas Arsenal and Liverpool just had the 2-3...

like i said, these things happen.

you gotta adapt to it.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Cesc is PFA Young Player of the Year
« Reply #1028 on: April 28, 2008, 09:53:30 AM »
Fabregas is PFA Young Player of the Year

Cesc Fabregas was named as the PFA Young Player of the Year at a star-studded ceremony at London's Grosvenor House Hotel on Sunday night

Congratulations! :D

kemizt

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1029 on: April 28, 2008, 12:37:27 PM »
i hope the FA remember there being tough on dissent

Evra thinks he's a boxer...Hargreaves thinks he's Mascherano and Ferdinands got it in his head he's Cantona

and Fergie thinks its the Ref's fault

whole thing was a circus before Quieroz started talking about shooting players :laugh: :laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1030 on: April 28, 2008, 03:11:58 PM »
6-2 !

Great to see we still can score some goals, even though it was against Derby :D

kemizt

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1031 on: April 28, 2008, 06:32:11 PM »
6-2 !

Yeah, my grandmother and her friends from the bridge club could put 6 past Derby to be fair.

The Maestro

Elano

« Reply #1032 on: April 29, 2008, 04:49:17 AM »
Chelsea staff and Evra bust up
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/sIGEfG2pPpk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/sIGEfG2pPpk</a>

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1033 on: April 29, 2008, 06:56:06 AM »
6-2 !

Yeah, my grandmother and her friends from the bridge club could put 6 past Derby to be fair.

Blabla

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #1034 on: April 29, 2008, 10:43:27 PM »
FERDINAND deserves to be the new captain of england  8)