Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171730 times)

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1155 on: May 17, 2008, 12:11:11 PM »
Fuck Stockport :(

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #1156 on: May 17, 2008, 04:04:28 PM »
I hope Inter will fuck it up tomorrow, I hate this team

Yeah agreed.. one of my best friends is a Parma fan, so for him i hope they stay up!!

Elano

« Reply #1157 on: May 18, 2008, 09:19:40 AM »

WE ARE THE FUCKIN CHAMPIONS!

SUCKER

Elano

« Reply #1158 on: May 18, 2008, 09:20:14 AM »

Yeah agreed.. one of my best friends is a Parma fan, so for him i hope they stay up!!

Elano

« Reply #1159 on: May 18, 2008, 09:21:03 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1160 on: May 18, 2008, 09:32:15 AM »

Sad to see Parma taking the hard step down to Serie B

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #1161 on: May 18, 2008, 09:40:28 AM »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1162 on: May 18, 2008, 09:48:30 AM »
why they getting rid of manchini ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #1163 on: May 18, 2008, 09:53:34 AM »
why they getting rid of manchini ?

for what he said after inter liverpool (i guess)
he was talkin about quittin @ the end of the season,and it was a mess for the team

Elano

« Reply #1164 on: May 23, 2008, 11:42:01 PM »
NICOLAS ANELKA has shattered the silence of the Chelsea dressing room to tear into Avram Grant.

The France striker shoved boss Grant to the Stamford Bridge exit with a scathing assessment of his management.
Anelka, who missed the decisive penalty in the Champions League final defeat to Manchester United on Wednesday, claimed:

- When he signed, he was promised he would play as a striker alongside Didier Drogba

- He and Drogba never even play in training as a pair and have done so for half-an-hour in matches

- He was not given enough time to warm up before coming on as a sub in Moscow

- Grant is tactically inept to play him out of position

- That he refused to take one of the first five penalties against Premier League rivals United in the Champions League final

Anelka’s damning verdict will only help confirm Chelsea’s decision to get rid of Grant.

Grant, who replaced Jose Mourinho in September 2007, lost every competition Chelsea entered last season.

A few weeks ago he lost the dressing room — and now he is about to lose his job.

Anelka, signed for £15million from Bolton in January, fumed: “I have never played in my proper position since I joined Chelsea.

“I never play just behind the main striker — it is always either out on the left or on the right.

“When I arrived Grant told me that I would play in a 4-4-2 system.

“I did not come to play on the wing — I don’t need to prove to anyone in England what I can do as a central striker.

“I could have played in a two-man attack with Didier Drogba — and this is something he wanted too.

“But we never even got the chance to work on our partnership in training.

“In actual games we must have spent a total of half-an-hour together up front.

“I’ve been a new boy who has arrived from Bolton and that’s why I haven’t said anything up until now.”

Anelka, 29, was the only player Grant bought in his nine months in charge at Stamford Bridge.

In a dressing room teeming with disciples of ex-manager Mourinho, he must have thought he could rely on the France striker for support in his time of need.

Grant lost the respect of his players completely when he tried to banish centre-back and fellow Israeli Tal Ben-Haim to train with the youth team.

He wanted to punish him for an interview with SunSport in which he said he never would have signed for Chelsea if he knew Grant would take over as coach.

When senior players told the manager they disagreed with Ben-Haim’s banishment he changed his mind and there and then he lost the dressing room. The final nail in the coffin of his Chelsea career was hammered in by Anelka in Moscow though.

When asked to take one of the five penalty kicks, the striker refused — complaining he had only been on the pitch a few minutes and played out of position.

Anelka revealed: “I told them: ‘It’s out of the question. I have come on as a virtual right-back.

“Now you want me to take a pen?’ In the end I had to take our seventh kick. Unfortunately I decided to put the ball in exactly the place where Van der Sar was able to beat out my shot.

“That is all the better for him. That’s football for you.”

When he was appointed Mourinho’s successor 247 days ago, Grant insisted he had not been told he had to win a trophy.

In effect, he had nothing to lose. Now he has lost everything — including his job.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #1165 on: May 24, 2008, 03:03:49 AM »
^ why do you always post just walls of text and never leave a source address

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1166 on: May 24, 2008, 06:42:40 AM »
typical anelka comments

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #1167 on: May 24, 2008, 10:50:33 AM »

because only idiots like you cares about the sources instead of the articles.
IDIOTA

Elano

« Reply #1168 on: May 24, 2008, 12:59:58 PM »
Hleb: I will quit Gunners

ALEX HLEB has left Arsenal in crisis after winning his battle to quit the club.

The midfielder will leave this summer after showdown talks with Arsene Wenger.
Hleb’s agent Niki Spilevski said: “I can officially confirm that a short time ago Alexander decided that he will leave Arsenal and join another club.
“Of course Arsenal and Arsene wanted him to stay but they have accepted the player’s choice.”
Wenger had threatened to let Hleb rot in the reserves after holding talks with Inter Milan over buying out his contract.
But the Frenchman has since climbed down with the Italians now willing to pay out a higher transfer fee.
Hleb, who joined Arsenal three years ago for £11.2million from Stuttgart, wants to quit because he hates life in London.
Spilevski added: “That is his choice. "He has understood that the right time has come for him to make a change.
“Alex has spent three good seasons at Arsenal and he wasn’t sure he could maintain the same level that he has been showing if he stayed.
“It’s also true that he felt uncomfortable off the field. "Alexander wants a change of scene. That’s had a large part to play in his decision.
“Alex informed the club of his desire to move to another club. "We are not using article 17 of the FIFA rule. “I can’t tell you anything about where he will be playing yet.
"Talks are underway, and I don’t have the right to make them public. “I think that the issue of his new club will be clarified in the next few days.”

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1169 on: May 24, 2008, 03:44:38 PM »

because only idiots like you cares about the sources instead of the articles.
IDIOTA

Because there are many suspicious rumours, "news" and sources.
Like this:
Wenger had threatened to let Hleb rot in the reserves after holding talks with Inter Milan over buying out his contract.
Where'd you get this from?

kemizt