Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171698 times)

Elano

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1185 on: May 27, 2008, 10:44:25 PM »
Are Barce managerless at the moment? If so, who the fuck is buying these players that probably wont even play for the team.

Guardiola is appointed as their new manager. I don't know if he has "started" yet, but I guess he's has something to say while Laporta has opened the checkbook.
And oh yea, I think Pique is a great addition to Barca.

Keita is good too,but alves is something else  8)

bez

« Reply #1186 on: May 28, 2008, 04:29:29 AM »
ahh Guadiola obviously.

Elano

« Reply #1187 on: May 28, 2008, 11:10:34 AM »
JT is the england's captain tonight  8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1188 on: May 28, 2008, 11:39:23 AM »
JT is the england's captain tonight  8)

help him rebuild his shattered confidence  ::)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1189 on: May 28, 2008, 04:36:03 PM »
Hope Utd sign Dani Alves, although Browne is a great player, right back is definetely a problem position as i think NEville will be used sparingly from now on, Alves + an out and out striker = Man Utd dominating.

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1190 on: May 29, 2008, 01:11:08 AM »
Norway drawed 2-2 with Uruguay yesterday

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #1191 on: May 29, 2008, 04:44:19 AM »
Hope Utd sign Dani Alves, although Browne is a great player, right back is definetely a problem position as i think NEville will be used sparingly from now on, Alves + an out and out striker = Man Utd dominating.

dani alves will sign with barcelona

Elano

« Reply #1192 on: May 29, 2008, 04:49:07 AM »
It looks like f.c.inter is about to sign Eto'o  :o :o :o

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #1193 on: May 29, 2008, 10:27:07 AM »
Chelsea have confirmed that Henk Ten Cate has left his position as assistant manager at Stamford Bridge.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3625332,00.html

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1194 on: May 29, 2008, 12:44:25 PM »

dani alves will sign with barcelona

im not expecting him to join us, unfortunatly.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #1195 on: May 30, 2008, 05:05:04 AM »
TOTTENHAM have agreed a £12million deal for Barcelona’s wonderkid Giovani Dos Santos.
Spurs beat Chelsea, Manchester City and Inter Milan to the Mexican winger and are also on the brink of signing defender Richard Dunne from City for £5m.
Giovani, 19, was swayed after meeting White Hart Lane chiefs in London back in January.
Inter and City were last night desperately trying to persuade agent Pini Zahavi to get the player to change his mind.
Spurs’ swoop has stunned Chelsea, who made two failed raids for Giovani after tracking his development for four years.
Barca offered Gio the chance to move on loan but he has grown disillusioned with the Nou Camp.
Meanwhile, Dunne has held advanced talks with Spurs and will complete a switch after his medical.
Aston Villa and Portsmouth were also interested in the City skipper, 28.

:o :o
Giovani dos santos is an awesome player  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1196 on: May 30, 2008, 05:19:29 AM »
TOTTENHAM have agreed a £12million deal for Barcelona’s wonderkid Giovani Dos Santos.
Spurs beat Chelsea, Manchester City and Inter Milan to the Mexican winger and are also on the brink of signing defender Richard Dunne from City for £5m.
Giovani, 19, was swayed after meeting White Hart Lane chiefs in London back in January.
Inter and City were last night desperately trying to persuade agent Pini Zahavi to get the player to change his mind.
Spurs’ swoop has stunned Chelsea, who made two failed raids for Giovani after tracking his development for four years.
Barca offered Gio the chance to move on loan but he has grown disillusioned with the Nou Camp.
Meanwhile, Dunne has held advanced talks with Spurs and will complete a switch after his medical.

Where did u get that from?

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #1197 on: May 30, 2008, 05:43:20 AM »

Where did u get that from?

from the muthapukkin internet  ::)

berbatov+giovani  :o

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1198 on: May 30, 2008, 05:50:24 AM »
post links to the articles!!!!!

Elano

« Reply #1199 on: May 30, 2008, 06:06:05 AM »
post links to the articles!!!!!