Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171711 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1425 on: August 25, 2008, 01:39:45 AM »
^
lol I don't give a fuck what you think. :D You don't even know what you talkin' about. Go watch your crappy Inter Milan or start some e-beef with someone else.
PS: In the future I won't pay any attention to your posts you poor looser. I feel sorry for your family.

Dont worry m8, when was the last time Inter won the champions league?

1965.  ;D ;D ;D

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1426 on: August 25, 2008, 01:45:45 AM »
nice to see killie at the top of the SPL. only team yet to concede

Whit yon about ya mentalist?

well joint top then lol

[img]

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1427 on: August 25, 2008, 02:40:14 AM »
^
lol I don't give a fuck what you think. :D You don't even know what you talkin' about. Go watch your crappy Inter Milan or start some e-beef with someone else.
PS: In the future I won't pay any attention to your posts you poor looser. I feel sorry for your family.
who supports inter milan shitbreak

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1428 on: August 25, 2008, 02:42:47 AM »
^

when was the last time celtic done somethin decent in europe 5 years ago perhaps when porto won the uefa cup :) hopefully the gers cuff youz on sunday  ;D ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #1429 on: August 25, 2008, 05:43:14 AM »
^

when was the last time celtic done somethin decent in europe 5 years ago perhaps when porto won the uefa cup :) hopefully the gers cuff youz on sunday  ;D ;D

How much do you want them to do?

Getting to the last 16 2 years in a row for a team with the financial strength of Celtic is nothing short of brilliant.

Get it up ye. 3 in a row, plenty more to go.
NO MORE WAR

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1430 on: August 25, 2008, 11:00:15 AM »
^

Getting to the last 16 2 years in a row for a team with the financial strength of Celtic is nothing short of brilliant.

:catfight: :catfight: :catfight:

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1431 on: August 25, 2008, 01:09:45 PM »
^

A well thought-out, planned and structured comeback.

+1
NO MORE WAR

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1432 on: August 25, 2008, 02:15:45 PM »
so, how did everyone do in the Fantasy Football league this weekend? i've stolen the number one spot!!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1433 on: August 25, 2008, 02:27:15 PM »
so, how did everyone do in the Fantasy Football league this weekend? i've stolen the number one spot!!!

dont count ya chickens just yet " Games are still in progress or have recently finished. Player scores are still provisional and automatic substitutions are yet to be processed. "  ;)

All i wanna say is Darren Fletcher, Darren Fletcher. Oh yeah Senderos to AC Milan, how much did wenger pay them to take him.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Yh9sVG5Cbmk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Yh9sVG5Cbmk</a>

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1434 on: August 25, 2008, 03:10:32 PM »
Oh yeah Senderos to AC Milan, how much did wenger pay them to take him.

It's just a season loan for appr. Ł1.6m with an option to buy him after the season for appr. Ł6.5m

kemizt

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1435 on: August 26, 2008, 01:31:32 AM »
go on fletcher!!!i didn't put him in my fantasy team tho. was between him and scholes and i thot scholes would start more, damn

[img]

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1436 on: August 26, 2008, 04:18:52 AM »
^

yeah it took me a whole of 2.5 seconds to think of it  :sleep:

+1

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1437 on: August 26, 2008, 11:09:06 PM »
^^^^

about the same time it took you to work out how to use the quote button apparently.

Sarcasm is clearly lost on you, spend less time in the sports section and go back to spiderloc.com please m8, do us all a favour.

Oh and im so fuckin pleased Fletch has scored twice in a row, surely to fuck he wont get dropped when Hargreaves is fit?

Oh and my fantasy team is an abomonation at present, should be far better when Hutton, Mascherano and Fabregas is back. Oh and anyone know the damage on Micah Richards?

The Maestro

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1438 on: August 27, 2008, 04:30:43 AM »

dont count ya chickens just yet " Games are still in progress or have recently finished. Player scores are still provisional and automatic substitutions are yet to be processed. "  ;)

shit... didn't realise that. 5th will do.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1439 on: August 27, 2008, 04:39:42 AM »
^

yeah it took me a whole of 2.5 seconds to think of it  :sleep:

+1

Oh dear you are quite the mongo aren't you?
NO MORE WAR