Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171694 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1530 on: September 14, 2008, 08:55:45 AM »
LOL @ Ronaldinho's Milan. Pathetic loss, 2nd straight loss.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1531 on: September 14, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »
lol at arsenal, its early season i wouldnt be getting too excited just yet.
It's not that. I'm still sceptical overall, but I'm referring to Theo, he's been showing some really good play lately.

also not slating arsenal but what are they doing in regards to the new uefa ruling that you must have 8 british players in your CL squad??because we had to leave hyppia out and put in youngsters
Isn't the rule that they have to be homegrown, not necessarily British/English? I.e. Fabregas.

kemizt

BJV

« Reply #1532 on: September 14, 2008, 05:36:34 PM »
lol word one good result and they forget they lost their last game to fulham

also not slating arsenal but what are they doing in regards to the new uefa ruling that you must have 8 british players in your CL squad??because we had to leave hyppia out and put in youngsters

In any other field of work this wouldnt be possible, and I bet they cant pull it off for football either. The best workers get the job, no matter what country they come from.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #1533 on: September 15, 2008, 12:34:09 AM »
Isn't the rule that they have to be homegrown, not necessarily British/English? I.e. Fabregas.

Exactly. Anyway they have a couple of young players from England too, like Wilshire, Gibbs, Walcott, Hoyte, etc..

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1534 on: September 15, 2008, 12:42:40 AM »

Exactly. Anyway they have a couple of young players from England too, like Wilshire, Gibbs, Walcott, Hoyte, etc..

Yeah, it was good to see that Wilshere and Ramsey got a couple of minutes at Ewood

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #1535 on: September 15, 2008, 11:00:14 AM »

Yeah, it was good to see that Wilshere and Ramsey got a couple of minutes at Ewood

Wilshere is a very promising player for you's.. each time ive seen him play he's done a good job.. Ramsey on the other hand, seems a decent player.. but cause of his price tag i think he's got a lot to do.. might be a while for him to show what he can do (sort of like walcott was at first when he joined yous)..

anyway... Tottenham / Aston Villa tonight, god im hoping we can kick start our season tonight, is painful seeing us 20th even tho only 3 games in for us... least our sqaud is offically sorted out now.. looking forward to seeing Pavlyuchenko make his debut..

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #1536 on: September 15, 2008, 02:04:52 PM »
^^ well in regards to that last post i made, i was hugely mistaken... what a waste of time that was, we were totally outclassed by villa.. who could have easily have had 4/5 goals.. our goal was nothing but a lucky deflection.. as usual i can see another long fraustrating season for tottenham  :rant: :rant:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1537 on: September 15, 2008, 02:30:41 PM »
^^ well in regards to that last post i made, i was hugely mistaken... what a waste of time that was, we were totally outclassed by villa.. who could have easily have had 4/5 goals.. our goal was nothing but a lucky deflection.. as usual i can see another long fraustrating season for tottenham  :rant: :rant:

;)

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1538 on: September 15, 2008, 02:35:33 PM »

Where are all the haters? :laugh:

Man you know i'm a big Arsenal fan too! Damn Theo impressed me!! The number 14 is "magic", man! Hehehe..

Hehe, I wonder which number he had when he scored a hat trick for England last week? ;)

My man Alessandro Del Piero's number.  8)

He's nr 10 right?

He wears nr. 7 with Italy.

Ah, yeah, that's right.

So how are Juve playing atm? Are Criscito and Giovinco regulars?

kemizt

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #1539 on: September 15, 2008, 05:09:40 PM »
Juventus is looking really good at the moment. They are the fav team in Italy along with Inter Milan, imho.
Criscito is playing pretty well on loan, in Genoa. And Giovinco still has to play, cause he's still trying to get in shape after the Olympics.

Elano

« Reply #1540 on: September 15, 2008, 10:32:37 PM »
Juventus is looking really good at the moment. They are the fav team in Italy along with Inter Milan, imho.
Criscito is playing pretty well on loan, in Genoa. And Giovinco still has to play, cause he's still trying to get in shape after the Olympics.

LMAO

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1541 on: September 16, 2008, 02:22:50 AM »

Is he still on loan, damn.

Those two are the future of Italy ;)

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #1542 on: September 16, 2008, 02:27:29 AM »

:D

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #1543 on: September 16, 2008, 10:23:07 AM »

Well Criscito had his chance last year, but he failed it. Ok, he was still 20, but he didn't impress. I think he's done with Juventus, he won't come back (unless he'll have a monster season). Giovinco is a promising player, he'll have his chance.

Elano is bitching cause Inter has another promising player, 18 years old Mario Balotelli, a striker, very very good, maybe the best prospect in Italy.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 10:27:30 AM by Antonio »

Elano

« Reply #1544 on: September 16, 2008, 10:45:21 AM »
STICAZZI  :D