Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171711 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1635 on: October 15, 2008, 01:00:09 AM »
^^^^

You know it was u21's yeah?

The Maestro

Elano

« Reply #1636 on: October 15, 2008, 05:13:45 AM »
^^^^

You know it was u21's yeah?

YES. And....... ????

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1637 on: October 18, 2008, 03:19:16 AM »
Funny pic from Cluj V Chelsea the other week, poor old john terry  ;D

"roses are red, chelsea are blue
my grandma can take spot kicks better then you"

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #1638 on: October 18, 2008, 08:30:24 AM »
Nice wee win for Celtic, tough game. 3 points clear now altho Rangers have a game in hand.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1639 on: October 18, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »
I'm not even going to lie, after watching the Celtic game this weekend, and then the highlights of the Man Utd game i am NOT looking forward to Tuesday. I fear an absolute doing. We've got one fit striker, our best center half is doubtful and by the looks of things it's going to be Ronado vs Naylor on the right. Hope im wrong but dont think il be posting much tuesday night...

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1640 on: October 18, 2008, 06:59:17 PM »
I'm not even going to lie, after watching the Celtic game this weekend, and then the highlights of the Man Utd game i am NOT looking forward to Tuesday. I fear an absolute doing. We've got one fit striker, our best center half is doubtful and by the looks of things it's going to be Ronado vs Naylor on the right. Hope im wrong but dont think il be posting much tuesday night...

Neither will I mate, I'll be singing about the RA for a solid 90 in Greater Manchester.  :raisetheroof:
NO MORE WAR

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1641 on: October 18, 2008, 07:02:09 PM »

Neither will I mate, I'll be singing about the RA for a solid 90 in Greater Manchester.  :raisetheroof:

OH SHIT, it's MAC 10. What up bro?!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1642 on: October 18, 2008, 09:42:44 PM »

Lucky bastard. I'll have to take the morning off of work and quietly hum along while sipping my cup of tea in my living room, christchurch, New Zealand.

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1643 on: October 19, 2008, 06:01:45 AM »

OH SHIT, it's MAC 10. What up bro?!

What's good fool? How ya livin?
NO MORE WAR

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1644 on: October 19, 2008, 09:13:47 AM »

;D

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1645 on: October 19, 2008, 10:04:29 AM »

Lucky bastard. I'll have to take the morning off of work and quietly hum along while sipping my cup of tea in my living room, christchurch, New Zealand.

Will be there and hopefully will be celebrating a united victory

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #1646 on: October 19, 2008, 10:37:02 PM »
roma inter 0-4  8)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #1647 on: October 22, 2008, 06:04:03 AM »
JUVENTUS 2 - REAL MADRID 1

Not in our house! 8)

Lil White Azz