Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 173313 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1740 on: November 16, 2008, 12:36:26 PM »
gd result for man utd, i though they would be troubled by delap but it was all gd lol. i hope welback plays for man utd now, hard to see young players from the academy stay in the first team. is he a striker, wouldnt be no harm man utd had a 4th striker since tevez aint scoring? his goal was off the hook though

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1741 on: November 16, 2008, 01:16:00 PM »
wellbechs goal was brilliant im not sure he should push out any 1st teamers this year but fergie would do well to use him perhaps as an impact player

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #1742 on: November 16, 2008, 03:41:51 PM »
Another win for Celtic. Still top of the league.
NO MORE WAR

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1743 on: November 19, 2008, 02:27:15 PM »
Germany 1 - 2 England

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1744 on: November 19, 2008, 02:28:43 PM »
Ukraine 1 Norway 0

Lol

kemizt

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1745 on: November 19, 2008, 05:50:52 PM »
Celtic don't play again until Saturday.
NO MORE WAR

Elano

« Reply #1746 on: November 19, 2008, 11:22:22 PM »
lmao @ terry last night

bez

« Reply #1747 on: November 20, 2008, 05:39:25 AM »
wellbechs goal was brilliant im not sure he should push out any 1st teamers this year but fergie would do well to use him perhaps as an impact player
Just cos he came on and scored doesnt really mean he's THAT good.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1748 on: November 20, 2008, 07:29:54 AM »
Just cos he came on and scored doesnt really mean he's THAT good.

lol what would u do then??just give him no match time what so ever??,.,,others were talkin bout puttin him straight in the team so im not sure why u singled out my post lol

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1749 on: November 20, 2008, 03:51:08 PM »
I've not been paying much attention to Chelsea this season until I heard they had only conceded 4 goals in 13 games. Astonishing for any EPL team in such a tough league.

These are their away stats for the season so far:

Games: 7
Wins: 7
Draws: 0
Losses: 0
Goals For: 19
Goals Against: 1

Frightening.

Strange that their home form has actually been letting them down considering the undefeated record they had up until recently.

Man Utd are gonna do well to hold onto the title this season.

NO MORE WAR

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1750 on: November 20, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »
I've not been paying much attention to Chelsea this season until I heard they had only conceded 4 goals in 13 games. Astonishing for any EPL team in such a tough league.

Frightening.

Strange that their home form has actually been letting them down considering the undefeated record they had up until recently.

i agree but i cant rule united out....arsenal are gone imo and should be nervous come january when man city and tottenham buy in...i also expect villa to push them...oneils done a brilliant job there the league is actually the most competitive i can ever remember it

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1751 on: November 20, 2008, 04:28:43 PM »

Frightening.

i agree but i cant rule united out....arsenal are gone imo and should be nervous come january when man city and tottenham buy in...i also expect villa to push them...oneils done a brilliant job there the league is actually the most competitive i can ever remember it

Kinda silly thing to even mention the notion of suggesting ruling Man Utd out, especially with the best player in the world on their payroll.

I was just noticing that Chelsea have not only just been winning and winning and winning but they have been ruthless and extremely efficient at the same time so far.

Most of the season so far without Drogba, Essien and Ballack. At least 3 games out of 13 without Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Carvalho and Deco.

I just think it's is gonna be a big, big challenge for Man Utd this year to stop the team that last year matched them 99% of the way and somehow ended up trophyless.

They've got a point to prove.

And just for the record, Martin O'Neill is God. He is too good for a mediocre Midlands team.  ;D

<a href="http://uk.youtube.com/v/ZmYrK5u6PPA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://uk.youtube.com/v/ZmYrK5u6PPA</a>
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1752 on: November 20, 2008, 09:27:00 PM »
^^^^^^

Oh aye. Either MON or Laurent Blanc will be the next manager of Man Utd.

And IMO Utd still have the strongest squad and are still, pardon the cliche, the team to beat. Although i've been saying for weeks united will come good soon and they still aint hit top form so who knows.

The Maestro

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1753 on: November 21, 2008, 01:56:11 AM »
oh dont get me wrong im not saying they wont win it just whoever does is going to have to work very hard to achieve it

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1754 on: November 21, 2008, 05:30:15 AM »
i think its down to Chelsea and Liverpool now. i see Villa giving United a spanking at the weekend.