Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171676 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1980 on: January 11, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »
Hey Dortmund fans, here's a little video from Scottish TV about Paul Lambert. A little bit about Dortmund in there, Lambert talking to Michael Zorc and shows you round the stadium. Some footage of the 97 Champions League final too...

The Maestro

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #1981 on: January 12, 2009, 04:26:00 AM »
Hey Dortmund fans, here's a little video from Scottish TV about Paul Lambert. A little bit about Dortmund in there, Lambert talking to Michael Zorc and shows you round the stadium. Some footage of the 97 Champions League final too...

where?  ??? 

btw awesome sig :o Can I copy it?

Elano

« Reply #1982 on: January 12, 2009, 05:03:48 AM »
awesome sig  Can I copy it?  :D :D :D :D

Shango

« Reply #1983 on: January 12, 2009, 10:39:59 AM »
Alex Frei is back and Zidan has incredible skills plus Valdez, all of them have to and will score more goals ,thats our biggest problem, not enough goals

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #1984 on: January 12, 2009, 12:36:24 PM »
awesome sig  Can I copy it?  :D :D :D :D

Sorry Elaine, this is only for real fans, not for supporters of the football Mafia.

Alex Frei is back and Zidan has incredible skills plus Valdez, all of them have to and will score more goals ,thats our biggest problem, not enough goals

Seems like Klopp doesn't get on well with Frei, he's played below his limit so far, looks like he's not really motivated anymore. Zidan looked good in the last few games, but he can't replace Petric (Petric+Frei+ Zidan as 3rd option would've been perfect). As of Valdez, I've lost faith in him. :(

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1985 on: January 12, 2009, 09:28:00 PM »
Shit sorry dude i forgot to post the link. lol

http://celticunderground.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=732&Itemid=63

And yeah feel free, i got it from another forum anyway...

The Maestro

Elano

« Reply #1986 on: January 13, 2009, 04:46:10 AM »

Elano

« Reply #1987 on: January 14, 2009, 02:49:57 AM »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1988 on: January 14, 2009, 10:50:38 AM »
BRILLIANT!!!

Giggsy played his best game this season, so did Evans....

..Aaah, it feels good!!  8) 8)

Yeah very good performance, also thought Park was brilliant.

Never thought it would be 3-0 when i saw the team, also really enjoyed winding Terry up  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #1989 on: January 14, 2009, 11:24:56 AM »
BRILLIANT!!!

Never thought it would be 3-0 when i saw the team, also really enjoyed winding Terry up  ;D

Yeah, Park was great too, didn't mention him because I think he almost always brings it...works hard as hell.

Wigan match 'bout to start soon...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1990 on: January 14, 2009, 11:30:55 AM »
BRILLIANT!!!

Yeah, Park was great too, didn't mention him because I think he almost always brings it...works hard as hell.

Yeah im gutted i couldnt make it tonight, so its the radio for me as its not on sky.

Need to win, this is just as important as the chelsea game.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #1991 on: January 14, 2009, 11:44:40 AM »
BRILLIANT!!!

Yeah im gutted i couldnt make it tonight, so its the radio for me as its not on sky.

Need to win, this is just as important as the chelsea game.

Yeah, and Wigan has played well lately, so it's gonna be intresting...

Elano

« Reply #1992 on: January 17, 2009, 04:12:19 AM »
PHIL SCOLARI last night put his entire squad up for sale — and wants to exchange four of them for Manchester City’s Robinho!

I can reveal Scolari is trying to get the Brazilian to Chelsea after missing out in August. And the struggling Blues boss even invited clubs to make an offer for any of his players.

Scolari said: “I know many managers and assistants are calling the players saying this or that. Now is the time for ALL of my players — call and buy.”

He is offering £15million plus FOUR players, Nicolas Anelka, Florent Malouda, Salomon Kalou and a centre-back, for Robinho.

His chances of success seem non-existent, with City relying heavily on Robinho to persuade his Brazilian team-mate Kaka to join them from AC Milan.

But Scolari believes there is a chance Kaka may turn down City’s offer, leaving Robinho unsettled.

Scolari added: “Every day I look in the papers about contact for players. OK. Pay what the club wants and go.

“If you don’t go, stay here. But stay because this job is very good and because you love the club. Finish. If not, for any player I have youngsters. If I lost 3-0 or 5-0 it’s the same.”

Robinho knows of Chelsea’s interest but has started to feel an affinity with City where he has a strong rapport with the fans.

However, he also has a big affection for Scolari.

SunSport revealed on Thursday that Kaka has insisted if he does join City, Robinho must never be sold while he is there. That is because Kaka also knows of Chelsea’s continuing pursuit of the striker.

Scolari was furious when Chelsea lost out to City in the £32.5m battle for Robinho’s services on the very last day of the transfer window.

He has vowed ever since that if he could find a way of getting Robinho out of City he would.

A source close to Robinho said: “This is an amazing twist to what’s going on with Kaka. City have to keep Robinho if Kaka is to go there but if Kaka stays at AC Milan then Robinho will have a decision to make.”

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1993 on: January 17, 2009, 05:53:41 AM »
^^^he's losing the plot...hope they dont sack him

Shango

« Reply #1994 on: January 17, 2009, 09:33:50 AM »
Anelka,Kalou, Malouda for Robinho  ::)

Drogba and Robinho were the only strikers then....