Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171679 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2025 on: February 02, 2009, 05:06:05 AM »
Live - Transfer Deadline Day from the BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7858331.stm

1302: Brilliant effort from Fletch, that, I think you'll agree, I just wish he'd had more deals to feast on. I'm immediately hearing that Robbie Keane is having a medical in London ahead of a proposed £15m switch back to Tottenham after a horror spell with Liverpool. Lucky him.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2026 on: February 02, 2009, 05:18:11 AM »
Live - Transfer Deadline Day from the BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7858331.stm

1302: Brilliant effort from Fletch, that, I think you'll agree, I just wish he'd had more deals to feast on. I'm immediately hearing that Robbie Keane is having a medical in London ahead of a proposed £15m switch back to Tottenham after a horror spell with Liverpool. Lucky him.

Liverpool Football Club have confirmed that they've granted Robbie Keane permission to talk to Tottenham Hotspur about a possible return to White Hart Lane but insist no deal has been finalised between the two clubs. 
An LFC spokesperson told Liverpoolfc.tv: "We've allowed Robbie to talk to Spurs but we've not yet finalised a deal with them for the player." 

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2027 on: February 02, 2009, 05:49:41 AM »
1345: "I am an executive chauffeur in north London and have just driven Andrei Arshavin to the Emirates."
Brian, via text on 81111

COME ON!

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2028 on: February 02, 2009, 06:56:47 AM »
Jo has signed a loan deal with Everton.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2029 on: February 02, 2009, 07:00:13 AM »
Spurs have offered 15 mil for Robbie Keane, and now this:

1458: "Just seen Quaresma outside White Hart Lane with a mass of bodyguards. Get in, what a signing."

bez

« Reply #2030 on: February 02, 2009, 07:11:26 AM »
HOLY SHIT!

Ive just seen Torres and Gerrard in Liverpool. Surrounded by Everton fans. Holy shit. What signings!!!!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2031 on: February 02, 2009, 08:18:45 AM »
Liverpool Football Club have this afternoon confirmed they have reached agreement with Spurs for the transfer of Robbie Keane back to the White Hart Lane club. 
Having earlier granted the striker permission to talk to his former club, a spokesman for LFC told Liverpoolfc.tv: "Liverpool Football Club have reached agreement with Tottenham Hotspur for the sale of Robbie Keane." 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2032 on: February 02, 2009, 08:24:36 AM »
Spurs have offered 15 mil for Robbie Keane, and now this:

1458: "Just seen Quaresma outside White Hart Lane with a mass of bodyguards. Get in, what a signing."

lol Quaresma is another prime example for Inter's disastrous managment. 25m € for nothing ;D

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2033 on: February 02, 2009, 08:53:49 AM »
rumours of David Villa joining Liverpool:

1623: "Latest news on Keane and Liverpool is that an agreement has been made with Valencia over David Villa. This is why Liverpool are letting Keane leave. Villa and Torres up front, now that would scare me."
Boxhead91 on 606

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2034 on: February 02, 2009, 09:01:00 AM »
rumours of David Villa joining Liverpool:

1623: "Latest news on Keane and Liverpool is that an agreement has been made with Valencia over David Villa. This is why Liverpool are letting Keane leave. Villa and Torres up front, now that would scare me."
Boxhead91 on 606

c'mon mate dont tease me its not nice....i heard the name forlan mentioned 5pm cannot come quick enuff

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2035 on: February 02, 2009, 09:51:14 AM »
The FA today confirmed there will be no disciplinary action against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa following his high challenge on Yossi Benayoun on Sunday. 
An FA statement reads: "Bosingwa was involved in an incident with Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun during the Premier League match at Anfield on February 1.

"Referee Mike Riley has informed the FA that, while he did not see the incident himself, it was seen by his assistant Mo Matadar. No action was taken against Bosingwa by the officials.

"Under the FIFA Laws of the Game, the FA is prohibited from taking disciplinary action when incidents are seen at the time by the match officials." 

>:( >:( >:( >:(  ...the fuck??...he fly kicked our player in the back....

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2036 on: February 02, 2009, 10:39:56 AM »
"Referee Mike Riley has informed the FA that, while he did not see the incident himself, it was seen by his assistant Mo Matadar. No action was taken against Bosingwa by the officials.

"Under the FIFA Laws of the Game, the FA is prohibited from taking disciplinary action when incidents are seen at the time by the match officials." 

yeah, the linesman saw it, flagged for it, and the referee waved play on. he ignored the linesmans flag, Bosingwa should be fined, as should Mike Riley.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2037 on: February 02, 2009, 10:40:08 AM »
Quaresma on loan to Chelsea?

Arshavin stays in Petersburg?

Shango

« Reply #2038 on: February 02, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »
yep, Arshavin stays in russia

damn, fuckin ticket prices, I wanted to get 4 tickets for the game against hoffenheim (süd)  ,50 €   :oi:

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2039 on: February 02, 2009, 11:01:25 AM »
yep, Arshavin stays in russia

damn, fuckin ticket prices, I wanted to get 4 tickets for the game against hoffenheim (süd)  ,50 €   :oi:

My homie got three tickets for bvb vs hoffenheim, my first visit in 3 years.   :rock: But I think it's not Südtribüne :'(
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 11:03:10 AM by Dr. Ján Ïtor »