Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 173033 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2145 on: March 01, 2009, 05:40:50 AM »
This video deserves a thread of its own but I'm not a walloper like Mauzip.

Celtic 7 - 0 St. Mirren

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/A4pcDvrM5Ww" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/A4pcDvrM5Ww</a>
NO MORE WAR

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2146 on: March 01, 2009, 05:41:07 AM »
Lol, 0-0 again.

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2147 on: March 01, 2009, 09:52:23 AM »
Manchester United win the Carling Cup. Number 2 of 5 possible trophies. lets hope they stop at 2.

penenstamp

« Reply #2148 on: March 01, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »
AZ was amazing this weekend. Unfortunately Ajax and FC Twente also won.

Invincible

« Reply #2149 on: March 01, 2009, 07:15:16 PM »
Manchester United win the Carling Cup. Number 2 of 5 possible trophies. lets hope they stop at 2.

Don't be silly, no-one else deserves a trophy.  ;D

I don't think we will win all 5. i will be delighted with a domestic treble. I think we are gonna fall short in Europe personally, but lets hope not.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2150 on: March 01, 2009, 09:19:43 PM »
so tomorrow Dortmund vs. Hoffenheim, and I'll be there 8)

i was there too

cool. Which block? The game and the atmosphere were cool in the first half, but the second was very lame. We tried to get to the Südtribüne with our tickets for the east, in our block there were mainly old fucks, and when you try to support your team, they only give you a strange look. on the west it was even worse :sleep:

What was the score m8? I was drinking with a german on friday night, from Rostock. He tells me Hoffenheim's population is only about 2000 and they have a 30, 000 stadium, what the fuck? Is that right?

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2151 on: March 02, 2009, 02:46:36 AM »

I was hoping that they would blow the match off.

kemizt

Shango

« Reply #2152 on: March 02, 2009, 10:28:19 AM »

i was there too

cool. Which block? The game and the atmosphere were cool in the first half, but the second was very lame. We tried to get to the Südtribüne with our tickets for the east, in our block there were mainly old fucks, and when you try to support your team, they only give you a strange look. on the west it was even worse :sleep:

East too, block 50

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2153 on: March 05, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »

I was hoping that they would blow the match off.

we didnt play that well.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

penenstamp

« Reply #2154 on: March 05, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »
Today is a black day in soccer history. AZ lost :(

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2155 on: March 08, 2009, 09:36:11 AM »

They were talking about steve mcclaren on the radio today and apparently cruyff has said the only team playing football the dutch way in the dutch league is fc twente. How come it wasnt AZ as there top of the league, whats the main difference between the two sides ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2156 on: March 08, 2009, 11:12:43 AM »

They were talking about steve mcclaren on the radio today and apparently cruyff has said the only team playing football the dutch way in the dutch league is fc twente. How come it wasnt AZ as there top of the league, whats the main difference between the two sides ?

yeah saw that in The Scum this weekend..speaking of people over-achieving on foreign leagues maybe Janitor can tell me what the fucks goin on with Andrei Voronin??he's scoring for fun atm for Hertha Berlin

hopefully we'll get a decent fee for him @ the end of the season 8)

oh and a sidenote:krasnoe fuck you guessi whose signing a new contract?? ;D :D ;D

Shango

« Reply #2157 on: March 08, 2009, 11:18:18 AM »
Voronin scored always well in Germany, thats why Liverpool transfered him

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2158 on: March 08, 2009, 11:25:03 AM »
WTF Ryan Babel rappin in dutch :D 8) :D

i see him and john barnes collabing soon to put an urban twist on you'll never walk alone ;D 8) :D ;D 8)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2159 on: March 08, 2009, 03:13:53 PM »

i was there too

What was the score m8? I was drinking with a german on friday night, from Rostock. He tells me Hoffenheim's population is only about 2000 and they have a 30, 000 stadium, what the fuck? Is that right?

3000 people, and their new stadium is always full. However, against us there were maybe 500 people, and on the other side there was the Südtribüne with 25.000. Looked very funny. They had only song to support their team. Pathetic club :laugh: But they play attractive football and some of their players are very promising.

yeah saw that in The Scum this weekend..speaking of people over-achieving on foreign leagues maybe Janitor can tell me what the fucks goin on with Andrei Voronin??he's scoring for fun atm for Hertha Berlin

hopefully we'll get a decent fee for him @ the end of the season 8)

I hate Voronin, and I hate Hertha even more. He ain't bad, but in Germany even a mediocre striker can become topscorer. Atleast he's better than Babel.  :laugh: I hope you can press the last Euro out of Hertha, their manager is incompetent (they have the wrong  Hoeneß- his brother is Bayern's manager) But be sure to get your money  because word on tha street is that Hertha is broke. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 03:18:40 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »