Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171749 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2160 on: March 08, 2009, 03:35:00 PM »
cool but there is no way he's better than babel from what ive seen...babel has a hell of a shot on him and the ability to beat a player plus pace to burn...voronin has a good footballing mind but perhaps not the ability to always do what he wants to...babel also has time on his side although he has been off-form this season...maybe he should spend less time rapping

oh and it has the english translation in the info box LOL

penenstamp

« Reply #2161 on: March 08, 2009, 05:41:14 PM »
Today is a black day in soccer history. AZ lost :(

They were talking about steve mcclaren on the radio today and apparently cruyff has said the only team playing football the dutch way in the dutch league is fc twente. How come it wasnt AZ as there top of the league, whats the main difference between the two sides ?

yeah saw that in The Scum this weekend..speaking of people over-achieving on foreign leagues maybe Janitor can tell me what the fucks goin on with Andrei Voronin??he's scoring for fun atm for Hertha Berlin

hopefully we'll get a decent fee for him @ the end of the season 8)

oh and a sidenote:krasnoe fuck you guessi whose signing a new contract?? ;D :D ;D

The difference is that AZ wins a tough game an emotional loss and Twente plays a 1-1 after cheating.

Who cares if AZ plays the Dutch way or not? lol
We're the best and you know it. Shall I already congratulate you with our upcoming championship or do you want to wait? :raisetheroof:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2162 on: March 08, 2009, 10:42:44 PM »
Imo, Babel should play more regularly, not like Benitez plays him...

And oh yeah...

:)

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #2163 on: March 09, 2009, 01:14:38 PM »

:D

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2164 on: March 09, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »
Imo, Babel should play more regularly, not like Benitez plays him...

And oh yeah...

:)

Good to see Eduardo playing again  :)
And damn, that volley was SICK!!!

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2165 on: March 09, 2009, 02:29:35 PM »
cool but there is no way he's better than babel from what ive seen...babel has a hell of a shot on him and the ability to beat a player plus pace to burn...voronin has a good footballing mind but perhaps not the ability to always do what he wants to...babel also has time on his side although he has been off-form this season...maybe he should spend less time rapping

Babel's stats:                                 

Ajax 101    games 20 goals

Liverpool    75    games 13 goals

dude is an epic fail. I saw him against Madrid last week and he was non-existant. A blind Torres with no legs would still play better than him. The last thing I remember from him is the league game against Everton a few weeks ago where he wasn't able to score from 5m because he missed the ball.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 02:59:21 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2166 on: March 09, 2009, 02:36:43 PM »
Babel's a lazy cunt.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2167 on: March 09, 2009, 02:44:19 PM »

Babel's stats:                                 

Liverpool    176    games 33 goals

dude is an epic fail. I saw him against Madrid last week and he was non-existant. A blind Torres with no legs would still play better than him. The last thing I remember from him is the league game against Everton a few weeks ago where he wasn't able to score from 5m because he missed the ball.

Mate wtf?

I don't even need to wiki those stats to know they are rotten and untrue.

No chance he has played 176 games for Liverpool and he sure as hell ain't got 33 goals for them.  :poke:
NO MORE WAR

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2168 on: March 09, 2009, 02:58:24 PM »

Babel's stats:                                 

Mate wtf?

No chance he has played 176 games for Liverpool and he sure as hell ain't got 33 goals for them.  :poke:

oh you got me copied the wrong line :whistle:.  Liverpool total= 75/13       Premier League 46/6      Ajax total 101/20   career total    176/33

:eh:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 03:09:01 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2169 on: March 10, 2009, 03:15:31 AM »

Babel's stats:                                 

Mate wtf?

oh you got me copied the wrong line :whistle:.  Liverpool total= 75/13       Premier League 46/6      Ajax total 101/20   career total    176/33

so playing almost 200 games for two of europes better known team is a fail...i wont even mention he's spent most of his liverpool career shunted on the wings or used as an impact player so appearance will skrew any stats you pull up due to the amount of 5-10 minute cameos hes made...also the fact he scored 11 in his 1st season makes me look at your whole argument skeptically as well as the fact u didnt post voronins to compare

babel>>>>>>voronin its not even debatable even tho ill say again hes had a poor season

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2170 on: March 10, 2009, 11:54:28 AM »
about that babel and voronin thing...I kinda defend them both...they really haven't got much chances...and I think that's a reasonable point to say that the haven't played as pure strikers....

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2171 on: March 10, 2009, 12:28:10 PM »

Babel's stats:                                 

Mate wtf?

so playing almost 200 games for two of europes better known team is a fail...i wont even mention he's spent most of his liverpool career shunted on the wings or used as an impact player so appearance will skrew any stats you pull up due to the amount of 5-10 minute cameos hes made...also the fact he scored 11 in his 1st season makes me look at your whole argument skeptically as well as the fact u didnt post voronins to compare

babel>>>>>>voronin its not even debatable even tho ill say again hes had a poor season

I think both are not good enough. I didn't post Voronin's stats because he played most of the time in a different league, so they're hard to compare. But he has 19/5 compared to Babel's 75/13. Ok he's  still very young but he better steps his game up.  I always remember Berbatov when he was young,  it was unbelievable how many chances he wasted. They always predicted him a bright future, but it took him  some years to become cold enough

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2172 on: March 10, 2009, 12:52:19 PM »
Voronin is absolutly useless, babel on the other hand shows glimpses that he could be good but Benitez hasnt used him correctly.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2173 on: March 10, 2009, 02:53:29 PM »
AMSTERDAM, March 6 (Reuters) - AZ Alkmaar's Argentine goalkeeper Sergio Romero broke his hand hitting a dressing room wall in frustration after a midweek Dutch Cup defeat and will be out for six weeks, the club said on its website (www.az.nl).

League leaders Alkmaar suffered their first loss since September in the 2-1 home defeat by NAC Breda in the Cup match on Thursday. They visit NEC Nijmegen on Sunday with a nine-point lead in the championship and nine matches remaining.

The uncapped Romero was included in the Argentina squad by coach Diego Maradona as back-up to Lazio's Juan Pablo Carrizo for recent friendlies against Scotland and France but will be out of action for the new coach's first competitive matches.

Argentina, third in the South American World Cup qualifying group after 10 games, are due to host Venezuela on March 28 and visit Bolivia on April 1 in their next

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2174 on: March 10, 2009, 04:19:18 PM »
Voronin is absolutly useless, babel on the other hand shows glimpses that he could be good but Benitez hasnt used him correctly.

yeah still but answer the question...WHO THE FUCK ARE REAL MADRID?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D