Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171705 times)

Paul

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2235 on: March 23, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »
^^^^^^^^^

Barcelona were near immaculate last nite,

Iniesta has got to be in the running for player of the season in La Liga, guy is amazing 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2236 on: March 23, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »
haha reading that last page is hilarious...i was drunk before my bet came in.....straight down the boozer after...last 25 minutes were edgy as fuck...had one before where i had 3-0 l'pool west ham and it the 92nd minute gerrard beat three players on the 1/2 way line and smashed it top corner from 35 yards to make it 4-0....fucking showoff... ;D

anyways props every1 who congratulated me 8)

Elano

« Reply #2237 on: March 23, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »
^^^^^^^^^

Iniesta has got to be in the running for player of the season in La Liga, guy is amazing 8)

Iniesta is awesome  8)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2238 on: March 23, 2009, 01:31:57 PM »
^^^^^^^^^

Iniesta is awesome  8)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2239 on: March 23, 2009, 09:40:38 PM »
I didnt know that hun cunt Mccall was the manager down there? Wanker of the highest order...

Whats your thought on him es jay? Bring back Jim Jeffries perhaps?

great player who has turned into a great manager. he has always wanted to manage Bradford, and hes done terrific so far. 10th last season, pushing for promotion this season. i'd be very sad to see him leave.

Aye, sorry man i had a bit of a drink in me when i posted that, good player for Scotland was Mccall, wish him well.

The Maestro

Elano

« Reply #2240 on: March 24, 2009, 03:50:57 AM »
Ledley King stays with England as Fabio Capello shows clubs who's boss

Fabio Capello last night won his tug of war over Ledley King when the Tottenham defender stayed with the England squad.

Spurs chief Harry Redknapp is understand to be privately scathing of Capello’s decision to call up King, who cannot train between matches because of the state of his right knee. Redknapp was unhappy that King was asked to join the England squad at their Hertfordshire base ahead of Saturday’s friendly with Slovakia and the World Cup qualifier with Ukraine – both at Wembley.

Fearing that King would be little more than a passenger because of his physical condition, Redknapp wanted him to stay at the club.

But the 28-year-old centre-half is desperate to resurrect his chances of a World Cup call-up, while Capello is equally keen to get to know a player he has not had on the training pitch for one minute of his reign. So King arrived at The Grove Hotel for assessment by the England medical team.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2241 on: March 24, 2009, 11:26:30 AM »
Ledley King stays with England as Fabio Capello shows clubs who's boss

Fabio Capello last night won his tug of war over Ledley King when the Tottenham defender stayed with the England squad.

Spurs chief Harry Redknapp is understand to be privately scathing of Capello’s decision to call up King, who cannot train between matches because of the state of his right knee. Redknapp was unhappy that King was asked to join the England squad at their Hertfordshire base ahead of Saturday’s friendly with Slovakia and the World Cup qualifier with Ukraine – both at Wembley.

Fearing that King would be little more than a passenger because of his physical condition, Redknapp wanted him to stay at the club.

But the 28-year-old centre-half is desperate to resurrect his chances of a World Cup call-up, while Capello is equally keen to get to know a player he has not had on the training pitch for one minute of his reign. So King arrived at The Grove Hotel for assessment by the England medical team.

King has now pulled out.

I really dont see the point of him been in the squad. He is a great player but cant do any training during the week and can only play once every 7 days due to his knee and that isnt going to change.

Congrats on the bet CmeeNoMore.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas
« Reply #2242 on: March 24, 2009, 05:59:53 PM »
ronaldo all day

Elano

« Reply #2243 on: March 24, 2009, 10:49:06 PM »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2244 on: March 27, 2009, 08:06:09 PM »
I expect this thread to be quiet for the next week or so seeing as their is no football this weekend.

See you cunts in 7 days when the action returns.
NO MORE WAR

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2245 on: March 28, 2009, 03:57:54 AM »
International games are so boring.

kemizt

Shango

« Reply #2246 on: March 28, 2009, 04:30:21 AM »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2247 on: March 28, 2009, 04:44:09 AM »

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2248 on: March 29, 2009, 12:42:07 PM »
LIIIITMAAANEEEEN  8) 8)

Invincible

« Reply #2249 on: March 29, 2009, 08:35:57 PM »
LIIIITMAAANEEEEN  8) 8)

How the hell is he still playing? How old is he now?