Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171751 times)

MediumL

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2355 on: April 19, 2009, 01:00:52 PM »
haha eveton what leges. Some of their fans are fuckin crazy. Live not that far from wembley so popped down to the pub etc and was fuckin crazy.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

bez

« Reply #2356 on: April 19, 2009, 04:00:03 PM »
Did us proud today blue boys. Whoop. Cant wait see to see my brother when he gets home from Wembley.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2357 on: April 20, 2009, 01:39:25 AM »
And this is coming from a Celtic supporter who couldnt give a fuck either way who wins the EPL.
you are suckin fergie's dick just because is scottish  :P

Fergie's a hun you thick fuck, i dont care for him at all. i am absolutely delighted Everton beat them yesterday.

The Maestro

Elano

« Reply #2358 on: April 20, 2009, 01:48:50 AM »
ah ah ah wenger out of the cup again,what a fuckin loser

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2359 on: April 20, 2009, 02:53:29 AM »
And this is coming from a Celtic supporter who couldnt give a fuck either way who wins the EPL.

Fergie is a cunt and a hun fuck.
NO MORE WAR

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2360 on: April 20, 2009, 04:31:50 AM »
this sums it up nicely

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #2361 on: April 20, 2009, 05:05:10 AM »
fergie shits on benitez

only wenger has his number (and jose when he was with chelski)

Portugoal

« Reply #2362 on: April 20, 2009, 05:09:11 AM »
The level of discussion in this thread has taken a free fall. :(

Elano

« Reply #2363 on: April 20, 2009, 05:33:41 AM »
The level of discussion in this thread has taken a free fall. :(
the level of discussion here is better than all you useless shitty threads about az  :P

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2364 on: April 20, 2009, 09:27:11 AM »

Not a 'hun'.  He was a Rangers fan as a youngster yes, but Rangers aren't the 'huns' you lot may call us that nowadays, but it wasn't always the case.  You's used to get called huns many years ago but its something that has changed and seems to be acceptable by the Scottish media (which is a joke itself)

On a side note, well done to Louis Van Gaal and Shota Arveladze on their title victory for AZ

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2365 on: April 20, 2009, 10:55:10 AM »

Not a 'hun'.  He was a Rangers fan as a youngster yes, but Rangers aren't the 'huns' you lot may call us that nowadays, but it wasn't always the case.  You's used to get called huns many years ago but its something that has changed and seems to be acceptable by the Scottish media (which is a joke itself)

On a side note, well done to Louis Van Gaal and Shota Arveladze on their title victory for AZ

I'll call you a hun bcoz you are a Rangers fan. And in return I would expect you to call me a tim.

If you want to call me a hun that's fair enough but I think people would just get confused by our dialogue.

A hun to me either: supports or supported Rangers or plays or has played for Rangers. Or additionally manages or has managed them or has some other kind of connection by which Rangers are favoured i.e. media, referees, etc.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 10:57:30 AM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2366 on: April 20, 2009, 11:12:57 AM »

I'll call you a hun bcoz you are a Rangers fan. And in return I would expect you to call me a tim.

If you want to call me a hun that's fair enough but I think people would just get confused by our dialogue.

A hun to me either: supports or supported Rangers or plays or has played for Rangers. Or additionally manages or has managed them or has some other kind of connection by which Rangers are favoured i.e. media, referees, etc.

I do know that all things connected Rangers are known as 'huns' to celtic, hibs and some other clubs.  What I don't understand is the reasoning behind this  ???

Media or referee's favouring Rangers?  Now thats a joke  :laugh:

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2367 on: April 20, 2009, 01:12:38 PM »
Sammy Lee today shrugged off remarks made by Alex Ferguson following Liverpool's victory over Blackburn last weekend. 
Click here to watch the press conference>>

The Manchester United boss criticised a gesture made by Rafa Benitez from the touchline following Fernando Torres' second goal.

Lee revealed the gesture was simply a message to the Liverpool players following a successful set-piece.

"Certainly, any gestures that are made pitchside are to our players, not to anyone else," the assistant manager told a press conference this afternoon.

"It was a reaction to what we thought we should have been doing (from the free-kick), but something else was done and it resulted in a goal. We only consider what we want our players to do. We don't make any gesture to anyone else at all.

"One thing I'll say is that Rafa is certainly not arrogant, no way.

"I think it's quite sad, really. At the end of the day, we try to get on with the job we've got to do and not worry about what other people are thinking about us."

Ferguson's remarks were echoed by Allardyce last week.

Lee added: "I'm surprised he didn't mention anything to me when we were sat having a drink after the game. No one mentioned anything, and I'm sure if anyone felt strongly about it they would have. But we'll move on.

"It's not for us to talk about other football clubs. We very rarely do. We try to concentrate on what's going on here and let the game take its course."

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2368 on: April 20, 2009, 11:03:59 PM »
Sammy Lee is a horrible wee shite of a man. I cant stand him.

fergie shits on benitez

only wenger has his number (and jose when he was with chelski)

Wenger has Fergie's number? when was the last time Wenger won a trophy?...Because he had a better team in 2 or 3 seasons out of 12 doesnt mean he has his number.

The Maestro

Elano

« Reply #2369 on: April 20, 2009, 11:14:37 PM »
Benitez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wenger