Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171687 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2535 on: June 28, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »
oh this confederations cup is nuthin then?
theres a game on right now, right looks like its live

the world cup bout to start right?
lets get it

next summer.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2536 on: June 28, 2009, 11:35:20 AM »

Nah, it's nuthin, really. But fun to watch.

kemizt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2537 on: June 28, 2009, 11:37:33 AM »
aite thats waz up
the spain game was dope damn brazil comin back damn
lets see what happens in this 1

Nah, it's nuthin, really. But fun to watch.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2538 on: June 28, 2009, 11:44:30 AM »
damn us leadin already
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2539 on: June 28, 2009, 03:08:58 PM »
damn thats crazy brazil came back but that one "goal" where it went behind the line should have been a goal
Cube

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2540 on: June 28, 2009, 03:47:19 PM »
I knew Brazil would come back.

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2541 on: June 28, 2009, 04:26:12 PM »
fantastic game. we said at half time that Santos and Ramirez needed to be replaced by D. Alves and Elano respectively. Then, what happens next? two more goals and a win for Brasil.

come on England's youngsters tomoro!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2542 on: June 28, 2009, 04:27:39 PM »
but this game or series means nuthin?
Cube

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2543 on: June 29, 2009, 03:13:59 AM »
but this game or series means nuthin?

That's right.

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2544 on: June 29, 2009, 07:10:35 AM »

Samuel Eto'o is leaning towards rejecting an offer from Manchester City and staying with Barcelona, according to the striker's agent.

Sky Sources understand Premier League club City have lodged a £25million bid for the Cameroon international.

However, Eto'o's agent, Josep Maria Mesalles, claims the attacker is more inclined to remain at Camp Nou for the remainder of his contract, which expires in 2010.

"If there is not a 180-degree turnaround then he will stay with Barcelona," Eto'o's representative told ONA FM.

According to Spanish reports, Eto'o is unhappy with the way that he is seemingly being forced out by Barca and he could decide to stay in a bid to upset the club's plans.

This scenario would then allow him to leave the Spanish giants on a free transfer under the Bosman ruling next summer.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5405942,00.html

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2545 on: June 29, 2009, 07:15:04 AM »

Melo (right) could be doing battle with Clint Dempsey in the Premier League next season

Former Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva says he has urged his Brazil team-mate Felipe Melo to join the Gunners this summer.

The Gunners are reported to have made a substantial offer for Fiorentina's 25-year-old holding midfielder.

"We heard rumours and he asked me. I said it's a fantastic club and if he's interested he should go without thinking," Silva told BBC Sport.

"He is exactly what they need - a powerful player with quality."

Gilberto, who left the Gunners for Panathinaikos in Greece last summer, added: "If they got him it would be great because he is a player they need at the moment.

"I'm sure if they got him it would be a good signing. I have told him Arsenal is a great club and I am sure next season they will improve."

The 32-year-old Silva, who spent six seasons with the Gunners, played alongside Melo in Brazil's Confederations Cup final win over the US and said he had been impressed with his side-kick throughout the tournament.

"He is a very good player," said Silva after his side's 3-2 win at Ellis Park on Sunday.

"Felipe has shown in the national team that he has personality and quality.

"I am sure he has a lot more to grow as well. He is a young player, strong, powerful and has a good quality in his pass.

"My partnership with him works well and I hope we can carry on doing well for Brazil."

The Gunners are reported to face competition from La Liga and Champions League champions Barcelona for Melo's signature.

Melo has played only one season for Fiorentina after joining the Italian side from Spain's Almeria last summer.

He has a reputation as a fiery midfielder and in his first season in Serie A collected 17 yellow cards and three reds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/8123503.stm

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2546 on: June 29, 2009, 11:42:52 AM »

Samuel Eto'o is leaning towards rejecting an offer from Manchester City and staying with Barcelona, according to the striker's agent.

Sky Sources understand Premier League club City have lodged a £25million bid for the Cameroon international.

However, Eto'o's agent, Josep Maria Mesalles, claims the attacker is more inclined to remain at Camp Nou for the remainder of his contract, which expires in 2010.

"If there is not a 180-degree turnaround then he will stay with Barcelona," Eto'o's representative told ONA FM.

According to Spanish reports, Eto'o is unhappy with the way that he is seemingly being forced out by Barca and he could decide to stay in a bid to upset the club's plans.

This scenario would then allow him to leave the Spanish giants on a free transfer under the Bosman ruling next summer.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5405942,00.html

In other words if city offer him more money he will go.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2547 on: June 29, 2009, 02:30:12 PM »
ahh a solid 4:0 victory against England.  :P The English keeper did it again---- :laugh:

BBC

"Watching Germans celebrate a crushing win over England never gets easier to see, it turns out."

and

"This is painful. Next year, Germany. Next year."   :laugh: That'll never happen. As an opponent you can always rely on the English keeper and the penalty shootout. Today we've seen it won't chabnge too soon.

It's better for the young brits to get used to it already.  They'll suffer enough defeats against Germany in their career. 

U17 Champs= Germany  :cow:
U19 Champs= Germany :rock:
U21 Champs= Germany :banana:

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2548 on: June 29, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »
U48 Champs = Germany

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2549 on: June 30, 2009, 12:32:24 AM »
shocked.

i think that if we hadn't of had the suspensions we had the game woulda been very different.