Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171713 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2565 on: July 03, 2009, 03:42:03 AM »
lol as long as theirs a few decent golf courses and somewhere he can gamble on horses should be a good move for him

heck,he might even get through a full 90 minutes if it suits him LOL

It's only a 30min drive for him from his massive Cheshire mansion.

This could be one of Fergie's shrewdest signings if Owen stays fit.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2566 on: July 03, 2009, 03:48:13 AM »
lol as long as theirs a few decent golf courses and somewhere he can gamble on horses should be a good move for him

sheringham and larrson both had bags of technical ability...neither ever relied on blistering pace

imo owen did and thats why he didnt do the business at newcastle,he burned out from playin 40odd game seasons when he was 18

in short we had his best years and imo utd would have been better suited trying to hijack the santa cruz transfer to city

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2567 on: July 03, 2009, 04:09:19 AM »

sheringham and larrson both had bags of technical ability...neither ever relied on blistering pace

imo owen did and thats why he didnt do the business at newcastle,he burned out from playin 40odd game seasons when he was 18

in short we had his best years and imo utd would have been better suited trying to hijack the santa cruz transfer to city

United should never have released Sylvan Ebanks-Blake. Watch him next season ;D

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2568 on: July 03, 2009, 04:29:41 AM »
^^wheres he going to be playing??

if we dont sign another striker look out for Kristian Nemeth would have made some appearance last year just had really bad luck with injuries

if not him danny pacecho or maybe even lauri dalle valle(familiar with him white azz?) will make the breakthrough

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2569 on: July 03, 2009, 06:10:58 AM »

if we dont sign another striker look out for Kristian Nemeth would have made some appearance last year just had really bad luck with injuries

if not him danny pacecho or maybe even lauri dalle valle(familiar with him white azz?) will make the breakthrough

Dalle Valle is hot prospect and we all are anticipating his breakthrough....so much talent...

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2570 on: July 03, 2009, 06:21:30 AM »

Dalle Valle is hot prospect and we all are anticipating his breakthrough....so much talent...

yeah defo a future gem,sure you'll be ecstatic when he scores 25 goaLs and Liverpool win the league ;D

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2571 on: July 03, 2009, 08:00:18 AM »

yeah defo a future gem,sure you'll be ecstatic when he scores 25 goaLs and Liverpool win the league ;D

Yeah, someday he may do that...but 'pool winning the league....buhahaha...hell naaw  8)

Invincible

« Reply #2572 on: July 03, 2009, 06:03:55 PM »
Its going to be an interesting season for United next season. I just have a feeling that Owen signing will work out for us. But we definitely still need another striker (Huntelaar for me). We can't rely on Macheda or Wellbeck as they are still unproven. And with Scholes probably retiring next year and Ronaldo leaving, we need a player who can score a reasonable amount of goals from midfield as we certainly won't get them from Hargreaves, Carrick or Anderson. And to go with it, I think its make or break season for Nani. He really has a point to prove. Shit and we need a left winger. I can't believe Fergie didn't get Real to chuck in a couple of players for the Ronaldo transfer, either Sneijder, Huntelaar or Van Der Vaart seeing as theey are the type of players we need and they are just gonna end up rotting on the bench next season. Gotta say its not looking good for us at the moment.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2573 on: July 03, 2009, 08:44:20 PM »

L O L

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2574 on: July 09, 2009, 11:51:33 AM »
Its going to be an interesting season for United next season. I just have a feeling that Owen signing will work out for us. But we definitely still need another striker (Huntelaar for me). We can't rely on Macheda or Wellbeck as they are still unproven. And with Scholes probably retiring next year and Ronaldo leaving, we need a player who can score a reasonable amount of goals from midfield as we certainly won't get them from Hargreaves, Carrick or Anderson. And to go with it, I think its make or break season for Nani. He really has a point to prove. Shit and we need a left winger. I can't believe Fergie didn't get Real to chuck in a couple of players for the Ronaldo transfer, either Sneijder, Huntelaar or Van Der Vaart seeing as theey are the type of players we need and they are just gonna end up rotting on the bench next season. Gotta say its not looking good for us at the moment.

If owen stays fit he will score goals but thats an if, i agree we do need another striker though.

I like Nani, he shows flashes of brilliance but needs consistency as sometimes he looks awful. As for the left wing i expect Tosic to be given a chance to make it his own.

Im not really concerned to be honest, i still think we are very strong and with another 6 weeks to add to the squad i dont see any problems.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2575 on: July 13, 2009, 10:59:32 AM »
I cant believe fergie has come out saying there wont be any more signings because of the inflation of the transfer market.

We have just been given 80 mil have only spent 20 which was probably already put a side for transfers anyway.

Im hoping he is just playing brinkmanship with gremio as they have asked for 21 mil for douglas costa and we are only offering 7.  It reminds me of the ronaldhino transfer in us trying to get the player on the cheap because the club ae having financial difficulties and then screwing it up because another side meets the asking price while we haggle over a few mil

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2576 on: July 13, 2009, 01:02:00 PM »
I cant believe fergie has come out saying there wont be any more signings because of the inflation of the transfer market.

We have just been given 80 mil have only spent 20 which was probably already put a side for transfers anyway.

Im hoping he is just playing brinkmanship with gremio as they have asked for 21 mil for douglas costa and we are only offering 7.  It reminds me of the ronaldhino transfer in us trying to get the player on the cheap because the club ae having financial difficulties and then screwing it up because another side meets the asking price while we haggle over a few mil

Yeah, was shocked that he just said that...I'm was hoping for more signings...but maybe douglas costa is still coming...

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2577 on: July 14, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »
HUNDREDS of Manchester City fans mobbed Carlos Tevez as he arrived at Eastlands today.

The Argentina striker penned a five-year contract after leaving rivals United last month.

And he has been hailed as a hero by City fans who flocked to see their new £25million star signing.

- The Sun

...GUTTED...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2578 on: July 15, 2009, 11:46:59 AM »
HUNDREDS of Manchester City fans mobbed Carlos Tevez as he arrived at Eastlands today.

The Argentina striker penned a five-year contract after leaving rivals United last month.

And he has been hailed as a hero by City fans who flocked to see their new £25million star signing.

- The Sun

...GUTTED...

Traitor, said he wouldnt join liverpool as he didnt want to play for one of our rivals, then goes and joins city.

Real slap in the face to all the fans who supported him throughout his two years at united.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2579 on: July 15, 2009, 12:54:55 PM »

- The Sun

...GUTTED...

Traitor, said he wouldnt join liverpool as he didnt want to play for one of our rivals, then goes and joins city.

Real slap in the face to all the fans who supported him throughout his two years at united.

Yeah, made me question his intelligence lol

kemizt