Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171723 times)

Elano

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2685 on: August 22, 2009, 08:53:32 AM »
wigan man utd 0 -5 LOL

Invincible

« Reply #2686 on: August 22, 2009, 07:23:40 PM »
wigan man utd 0 -5 LOL

Great aint it?  8)

Shango

« Reply #2687 on: August 23, 2009, 02:11:51 AM »
Real Madrid midfielder Wesley Sneijder is reluctant to leave the Bernabeu despite being forced out of the club.

The Spanish giants are keen to offload a number of assets after splashing out £250million on the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Xabi Alonso.

The influx of new Galacticos means Dutchman Sneijder is surplus to requirements and reports in Spain have suggested Bernabeu chiefs have been negotiating a deal to offload the midfielder to Inter Milan.

However, the 25-year-old is adamant he will remain at the club and has vowed to prove his worth by ousting the superstars out of the team with hard work.

"I want to play at Real Madrid. I don't want to leave because I know I am capable of being an important part of this team," Sneijder told Spanish sports newspaper Marca.

"I will fight until the very last moment to stay here. I will continue to train hard like a good professional so they see I am keen to continue here."

Elano

« Reply #2688 on: August 23, 2009, 11:27:20 PM »
Real Madrid midfielder Wesley Sneijder is reluctant to leave the Bernabeu despite being forced out of the club.

The Spanish giants are keen to offload a number of assets after splashing out £250million on the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Xabi Alonso.

The influx of new Galacticos means Dutchman Sneijder is surplus to requirements and reports in Spain have suggested Bernabeu chiefs have been negotiating a deal to offload the midfielder to Inter Milan.

However, the 25-year-old is adamant he will remain at the club and has vowed to prove his worth by ousting the superstars out of the team with hard work.

"I want to play at Real Madrid. I don't want to leave because I know I am capable of being an important part of this team," Sneijder told Spanish sports newspaper Marca.

"I will fight until the very last moment to stay here. I will continue to train hard like a good professional so they see I am keen to continue here."

BULLSHIT.
he just wants more money to leave the club

Invincible

« Reply #2689 on: August 24, 2009, 01:21:28 PM »
Come on Villa! 0-2  8)

Invincible

« Reply #2690 on: August 24, 2009, 02:00:08 PM »
Liverpool 1 Aston Villa 3. Excellent. Undefeated at home the whole of last season, beaten in their 2nd game this season. Their team is seriously lacking in depth.  So badly that they have to play Lucas from the start. And then a terrifying bench of Voronin and Babel. They're not gonna win shit this season.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 02:05:02 PM by Invincible »

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2691 on: August 24, 2009, 02:41:53 PM »
Liverpool 1 Aston Villa 3. Excellent. Undefeated at home the whole of last season, beaten in their 2nd game this season. Their team is seriously lacking in depth.  So badly that they have to play Lucas from the start. And then a terrifying bench of Voronin and Babel. They're not gonna win shit this season.

8)

Elano

« Reply #2692 on: August 25, 2009, 04:47:34 AM »
THE pregnant sister of stabbed soccer ace Calum Davenport mouthed "I love you" in court yesterday to the man accused of the attack.

Cara Davenport, 28, sported a black eye as she sat in the public gallery to show her support for Worrell Whitehurst, the father of her unborn child.

West Ham defender Calum, 26, was stabbed up to six times in the legs during the 5am incident on Saturday.

He was yesterday described as "stable" in hospital - amid fears one of the limbs may require AMPUTATION.

Powerfully-built Whitehurst, 25, faced Bedford magistrates accused of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

He is also accused of causing actual bodily harm to Calum's mum Kim Stupple, 50, in the incident at her home in Kempston, near Bedford.

Whitehurst, who wore a grey T-shirt and blue jeans in court, is further charged with possessing an offensive weapon, a kitchen knife, and driving a Peugeot car while disqualified.

Cara, thought to be five months pregnant, sat with friends and relatives of Whitehurst throughout the 20-minute hearing. She whispered the words, "I love you" to him as he was remanded in custody and returned to the cells.

It is understood ex-England Under-21 international Calum, who was bought by the Hammers from Tottenham for �3million, was knifed following a night out with friends.

The star, who lives near his family with wife Zoey and daughter Angel-Skye, four, had an emergency op.

But he had lost 50 per cent of his blood and it is believed that doctors at Bedford Hospital fear he may still need to have one of his legs removed.

Even if he keeps his leg, it is feared Calum may never play again.

West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola and Spurs' boss Harry Redknapp both wished Calum the best as the teams met at the weekend.

Pals say Whitehurst works full-time on the railways. He is a former footballer who, it is claimed, had trials at Derby County.

He was arrested in Derby on Saturday afternoon and brought back to Bedford for questioning. He will next appear at Luton Crown Court on November 16.

Friends last night revealed that the father of Cara's first child is a notorious armed robber serving life in prison. Neville Knight, 35, lived the high life in the Caribbean on loot from brutal armed raids. He and Cara had baby Calum Junior together in 2005, her pals said.

A 19-year-old arrested after Calum's stabbing has been bailed by Bedfordshire police pending further inquiries.

Portugoal

« Reply #2693 on: August 25, 2009, 04:59:36 AM »
THE pregnant sister of stabbed soccer ace Calum Davenport mouthed "I love you" in court yesterday to the man accused of the attack.

Cara Davenport, 28, sported a black eye as she sat in the public gallery to show her support for Worrell Whitehurst, the father of her unborn child.

West Ham defender Calum, 26, was stabbed up to six times in the legs during the 5am incident on Saturday.

He was yesterday described as "stable" in hospital - amid fears one of the limbs may require AMPUTATION.

Powerfully-built Whitehurst, 25, faced Bedford magistrates accused of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

He is also accused of causing actual bodily harm to Calum's mum Kim Stupple, 50, in the incident at her home in Kempston, near Bedford.

Whitehurst, who wore a grey T-shirt and blue jeans in court, is further charged with possessing an offensive weapon, a kitchen knife, and driving a Peugeot car while disqualified.

Cara, thought to be five months pregnant, sat with friends and relatives of Whitehurst throughout the 20-minute hearing. She whispered the words, "I love you" to him as he was remanded in custody and returned to the cells.

It is understood ex-England Under-21 international Calum, who was bought by the Hammers from Tottenham for �3million, was knifed following a night out with friends.

The star, who lives near his family with wife Zoey and daughter Angel-Skye, four, had an emergency op.

But he had lost 50 per cent of his blood and it is believed that doctors at Bedford Hospital fear he may still need to have one of his legs removed.

Even if he keeps his leg, it is feared Calum may never play again.

West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola and Spurs' boss Harry Redknapp both wished Calum the best as the teams met at the weekend.

Pals say Whitehurst works full-time on the railways. He is a former footballer who, it is claimed, had trials at Derby County.

He was arrested in Derby on Saturday afternoon and brought back to Bedford for questioning. He will next appear at Luton Crown Court on November 16.

Friends last night revealed that the father of Cara's first child is a notorious armed robber serving life in prison. Neville Knight, 35, lived the high life in the Caribbean on loot from brutal armed raids. He and Cara had baby Calum Junior together in 2005, her pals said.

A 19-year-old arrested after Calum's stabbing has been bailed by Bedfordshire police pending further inquiries.

Thanks for the info, man.

Elano

« Reply #2694 on: August 26, 2009, 10:35:27 AM »
SNEIJDER INTER:ITS FUCKIN OFFICIAL !!!  8)  8)  8)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #2695 on: August 26, 2009, 02:39:29 PM »
Props for Sneijder. He ain't exactly the guy you need, tho.

(lo vedo più bravo a lanciare palla in profondità che a servire Eto'o con palla bassa, alla Diego. Un pò come chessò un D'Agostino.. per di più non gioca trequartista classico dietro le punte, ma nell'Ajax giocava regista e nel Real e nell'Olanda esterno.. Cmq è bravo, sono curioso di vedere come lo farà giocare Mourinho, anche perchè poi Balotelli - sempre più bravo e sempre più esterno, Quaresma e Mancini dove li metti?)

Sorry for the italian, i explained him why.

Jome

« Reply #2696 on: August 26, 2009, 02:39:59 PM »
Good signing, was hoping Spurs would sign Huntelaar or/and Sneijder.

Elano

« Reply #2697 on: August 27, 2009, 02:13:53 AM »
Props for Sneijder. He ain't exactly the guy you need, tho.

(lo vedo più bravo a lanciare palla in profondità che a servire Eto'o con palla bassa, alla Diego. Un pò come chessò un D'Agostino.. per di più non gioca trequartista classico dietro le punte, ma nell'Ajax giocava regista e nel Real e nell'Olanda esterno.. Cmq è bravo, sono curioso di vedere come lo farà giocare Mourinho, anche perchè poi Balotelli - sempre più bravo e sempre più esterno, Quaresma e Mancini dove li metti?)

Sorry for the italian, i explained him why.

beh però se lancia in profondità eto'o dovrà solo sbattersi di meno,diego si è piu trequartista però io sono convinto che se hai i piedi buoni (e lui li usa benissimo entrambi) puoi anche diventare un trequartista,a 25 anni.
mancini dovrebbe finire al genoa al fotofinish,balotelli e quaresma rimangono. c'è spazio per tutti,il piu è che se lo meritino

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #2698 on: August 27, 2009, 05:14:22 AM »
Mourinho has the team he wanted.
Ferrara, if we sign Rafinha or Grosso, too.
It will be a good year.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2699 on: August 27, 2009, 10:06:23 AM »
Robben to Munich :o

Real Madrid Winger Arjen Robben Seals £22m Bayern Munich Move

Real Madrid winger Arjen Robben has confirmed he has accepted an offer to join Bayern Munich.
The Dutchman’s future has been the subject of intense speculation all summer following the arrivals of Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka.
A return to England has been mooted for Robben with Tottenham credited with an interest in the former Chelsea star, and in recent days Manchester United have also been linked with the player.
  However, Bayern Munich have stolen a march on their rivals by agreeing a €25million (£22million) deal with Real to bring the Dutch international to the Allianz Arena. (Sky Sports)