Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171742 times)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2730 on: September 01, 2009, 10:52:42 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S4qHKXkXumY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S4qHKXkXumY</a>
Any of you guys see this

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2731 on: September 02, 2009, 02:25:19 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S4qHKXkXumY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S4qHKXkXumY</a>
Any of you guys see this

2 of the guys team-mates ran in at 0:38 and at least one of them shoulda ruined that guy.
NO MORE WAR

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2732 on: September 02, 2009, 03:59:44 AM »
woah! whata kick.

Elano

« Reply #2733 on: September 02, 2009, 04:46:24 AM »

José Mourinho threw new signing Wesley Sneijder straight into the fray and the Dutch midfielder was quick to fire an early warning with a trademark long-range drive, forcing Storari to a difficult one-handed save.

But it was Thiago Motta in the 29 minute, Milito on penalty in the 36 minute, Maicon in the first half overtime and Stankovic in the 67 minute who scored the goals and made the headlines in Italy.

A resounding 4-0 victory for Inter in a match that also saw AC Milan reduced to ten men after the dismissal of Gattuso after 40 minutes.

A great start for Sneijder at his new club and after the game he told Fobazo:
- "It was an unforgettable night for me. In the last couple of day almost everything in my life has changed. I'm so happy to be here and I'm proud of being a part of this Inter Milan team."

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 04:48:04 AM by Karma To Burn »

Portugoal

« Reply #2734 on: September 02, 2009, 05:14:11 AM »

José Mourinho threw new signing Wesley Sneijder straight into the fray and the Dutch midfielder was quick to fire an early warning with a trademark long-range drive, forcing Storari to a difficult one-handed save.

But it was Thiago Motta in the 29 minute, Milito on penalty in the 36 minute, Maicon in the first half overtime and Stankovic in the 67 minute who scored the goals and made the headlines in Italy.

A resounding 4-0 victory for Inter in a match that also saw AC Milan reduced to ten men after the dismissal of Gattuso after 40 minutes.

- "It was an unforgettable night for me. In the last couple of day almost everything in my life has changed. I'm so happy to be here and I'm proud of being a part of this Inter Milan team."

Dude just bought a new house in Madrid. He was forced by Real to go to a different club, he wants to play and be a part of the team that becomes world champion in South Africa next summer. Sneijder didn't want to leave Real, so don't believe anything when he talks about pride & Inter in the same sentence.

Elano

« Reply #2735 on: September 02, 2009, 06:04:52 AM »

Dude just bought a new house in Madrid. He was forced by Real to go to a different club, he wants to play and be a part of the team that becomes world champion in South Africa next summer. Sneijder didn't want to leave Real, so don't believe anything when he talks about pride & Inter in the same sentence.
NOW is happy to be with inter,so STFU.
and lmao about the new house and all the other shit.
I see an happy guy here.....
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 06:09:43 AM by Karma To Burn »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2736 on: September 02, 2009, 06:57:41 AM »

Yeah, every (read: most of them) player say they are very happy to be at their new club, so proud and stuff like that even they were forced out of their former club. Sneijder's case isn't any different, classic case.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #2737 on: September 02, 2009, 07:16:57 AM »

Yeah, every (read: most of them) player say they are very happy to be at their new club, so proud and stuff like that even they were forced out of their former club. Sneijder's case isn't any different, classic case.

Sneijder asked if he would be able to play regularly at Madrid,the answers has been negative.
NOW,of course,he's happy to play among the first 11 of a team like Inter with the number 10. He's in the team with players like eto'o,maicon,julio cesar...not with eduardo,vela and bendtner :D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2738 on: September 02, 2009, 08:20:04 AM »

Sneijder asked if he would be able to play regularly at Madrid,the answers has been negative.
NOW,of course,he's happy to play among the first 11 of a team like Inter with the number 10. He's in the team with players like eto'o,maicon,julio cesar...not with eduardo,vela and bendtner :D

Arsenal>>>>>>Inter
and I would rather play with Fabregas, van Persie or Rosicky than with Quaresma or Materazzi :D

and lol @ the videos (except the one from the Anderlecht game)

Elano

« Reply #2739 on: September 02, 2009, 09:49:19 AM »

Arsenal>>>>>>Inter
and I would rather play with Fabregas, van Persie or Rosicky than with Quaresma or Materazzi :D
You are a borussia supporter,you don't have a fuckin clue about football. :loser:

p.s. quaresma and materazzi are not even in the first 11,the fuck are you talkin about ?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2740 on: September 02, 2009, 10:40:09 AM »
p.s. quaresma and materazzi are not even in the first 11,the fuck are you talkin about ?

And Vela is? You walked into that one.
NO MORE WAR

Elano

« Reply #2741 on: September 02, 2009, 10:44:48 AM »

ah ah
seriously:he took two reserves tryin to compare them to some of the best players from arsenal.
how retarded is that ?  :D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2742 on: September 02, 2009, 11:18:27 AM »

ah ah
seriously:he took two reserves tryin to compare them to some of the best players from arsenal.

Yeah he did but you did it 1st, trying to compare Eto'o and Maicon to Bendtner and Vela.
NO MORE WAR

JAZ

« Reply #2743 on: September 02, 2009, 11:50:55 AM »

ah ah

Yeah he did but you did it 1st, trying to compare Eto'o and Maicon to Bendtner and Vela.
lol how retarded is that?

Elano

« Reply #2744 on: September 02, 2009, 11:54:47 AM »

ah ah

well i can compare eto'o with all the arsenal's strikers and is not even funny.
same thing for maicon with all their defenders  ;D
or we wanna talk about the goalkeepers ?
Arsenal>>>>>>Inter my ass  dr janitor :laugh: :loser: