Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171688 times)

JAZ

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2760 on: September 03, 2009, 05:25:33 AM »
so youre going to the Haarlem - Telstar game? i'll probably be throwing bricks there.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #2761 on: September 03, 2009, 05:27:50 AM »
so youre going to the Haarlem - Telstar game? i'll probably be throwing bricks there.

not sure if he means Haarlem or the Double O

JAZ

« Reply #2762 on: September 03, 2009, 05:30:20 AM »
Haarlem + A-L-K >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Double O.

Portugoal

« Reply #2763 on: September 03, 2009, 05:31:54 AM »
no, another H-Town. I live close the airport, lol

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2764 on: September 03, 2009, 05:32:06 AM »
How many of you are from the cities that your teams represent, and/or hold season tickets for those teams?

Just curious.

no, and no :-[ I live about 160 km away from Dortmund, and there a horrible traffic jams in the Ruhrgebiet...

Oh shit, you're a Dortmund fan? There was one point in the late 90s when I thought they'd take over Europe with wunderkind Lars Ricken.

yeah, unfortunately Ricken was the MC Hammer of football.  I still like him because he always remained loyal, he never changed clubs and now he's our youth coordinator.  But the major factor for our downfall was the loss of coach Hitzfeld.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2765 on: September 03, 2009, 05:43:19 AM »
How many of you are from the cities that your teams represent, and/or hold season tickets for those teams?

Just curious.

no, and no :-[ I live about 160 km away from Dortmund, and there a horrible traffic jams in the Ruhrgebiet...

Oh shit, you're a Dortmund fan? There was one point in the late 90s when I thought they'd take over Europe with wunderkind Lars Ricken.

yeah, unfortunately Ricken was the MC Hammer of football.  I still like him because he always remained loyal, he never changed clubs and now he's our youth coordinator.  But the major factor for our downfall was the loss of coach Hitzfeld.

Rolled 300 deep until he went bankrupt? ;D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2766 on: September 03, 2009, 05:53:41 AM »

Just curious.

Rolled 300 deep until he went bankrupt? ;D

;D No, not that I know.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2767 on: September 03, 2009, 05:55:34 AM »
I'm hearing reports that Chelsea have been banned from signing players for the next two transfer windows by FIFA, over the circumstances of signing Gael KuKuta.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2768 on: September 03, 2009, 06:08:47 AM »
I'm hearing reports that Chelsea have been banned from signing players for the next two transfer windows by FIFA, over the circumstances of signing Gael KuKuta.
Really? ;D

kemizt

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2769 on: September 03, 2009, 06:14:18 AM »
Really? ;D

Yep, it's true. However, Chelsea can still appeal.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2770 on: September 03, 2009, 06:14:52 AM »
Really? ;D

League Two, make way

kemizt

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2771 on: September 03, 2009, 06:19:44 AM »
Really? ;D

League Two, make way

Unfortunately for my team, it appears they would recall our star defender Michael Mancienne from his loan spell in January, if they cannot sign any defensive cover.

If the ban is upheld, January 2011 will be one hell of a transfer window...

Elano

« Reply #2772 on: September 03, 2009, 06:43:10 AM »
Elaine have u seen Sneijders girlfriend btw, one of the hottest dutch chicks, stole her from holland's most famous singer Jan Smit

(hot but fucking dumb, i could never live with a girl like that)

he got a son with her,right ?

Portugoal

« Reply #2773 on: September 03, 2009, 06:44:02 AM »
Elaine have u seen Sneijders girlfriend btw, one of the hottest dutch chicks, stole her from holland's most famous singer Jan Smit

[img]http://i29.tinypic.com/10r6a6o.jpg[img]

He can't get kids.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #2774 on: September 03, 2009, 07:32:40 AM »

no, the mother of his son is this one