Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171709 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2790 on: September 14, 2009, 11:49:02 AM »
Or when 4 or 5 Arsenal players tried to do Nani in the FA cup a couple of years back? Or when that monkey looking bastard Keown and his chums assaulted RVN? Get off your high horse mate, Arsenal are far from saints.

And i didn't hear it first hand but from someone at the game apparently there was some racist chanting towards Adebayor, perhaps that was why he reacted the way he did.

I know our players are far from saints, but these are Ade's former teammates. He played with them for many many years, and he's just gonna turn on them and try to hurt them on purpose? Nah, fuck that man. I've been too thrilled about him anyway. Egocentric bastard.

I understand your point but the original challenge from RVP on adebayor which resulted in getting his head stamped on appeared to be set out to injure adebayor.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Paul

« Reply #2791 on: September 24, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »
How many of you are from the cities that your teams represent, and/or hold season tickets for those teams?

Just curious.

Stay 5 Minutes from Easter Road, Hibernian season ticket holder, used to go to all the away games but works stopping me in the last year

funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2792 on: September 27, 2009, 08:06:01 AM »
Normal service resumed.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Invincible

« Reply #2793 on: October 03, 2009, 10:37:22 AM »
Shit, not good, 0-1 Sunderland half time.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2794 on: October 04, 2009, 07:24:10 AM »
First half was the worst performance i have seen from us in a long time. Were lucky to get a draw in all honesty.

Invincible

« Reply #2795 on: October 04, 2009, 08:26:56 AM »
First half was the worst performance i have seen from us in a long time. Were lucky to get a draw in all honesty.

Didn't watch the match but on Match Of The Day they only showed 2 or 3 highlights from the first half, and 2 of them were Sunderlands. So it really must of been a shit performance.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2796 on: October 04, 2009, 10:36:47 AM »

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2797 on: October 04, 2009, 11:45:43 AM »

Didn't watch the match but on Match Of The Day they only showed 2 or 3 highlights from the first half, and 2 of them were Sunderlands. So it really must of been a shit performance.

Berba's goal was the first shot we really had, scholes was so bad he was subbed at half time. In all honesty though you pretty much could have subbed any of them and they couldnt complain.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2798 on: October 11, 2009, 10:15:49 AM »
God damn, the weekend is boring without PL.

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2799 on: October 11, 2009, 10:33:01 AM »

Yeah hate it when the internationals come round.

Invincible

« Reply #2800 on: October 11, 2009, 10:40:08 AM »
Yer, the only times I like internationals are when the tournaments actually come around in the summer. It then means we only have to go 1 month without football as opposed to 2 without them.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2801 on: October 12, 2009, 03:13:35 PM »
How many of you are from the cities that your teams represent, and/or hold season tickets for those teams?

Just curious.

im a tottenham fan... but im originally from Ilford, which is more of a westham area.. 3/4s' of my family are from east london way so they all follow westham, me and my brother are the outcasts lol..
I dont personally have a season ticket for spurs but lucky for me 3 of my friends have, so i always have the chance to go when they cant make it.. only been to 1 game this season so far, 2-1 against birmingham  :)

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2802 on: October 12, 2009, 03:16:24 PM »

Yeah hate it when the internationals come round.

yeh same here, is wierd as ive got older ive lost interest in international fball, friendlies n qualifiers bore me now... i only start to enjoy it once  the tournaments actually start.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2803 on: October 12, 2009, 05:01:49 PM »

kemizt

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2804 on: October 13, 2009, 03:28:16 AM »

im a tottenham fan...

:stupid:

haha coming form a gooner.. Sat 31st Ocotber, Arsenal / Spurs.. its on son!!