Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171667 times)

Invincible

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2820 on: October 17, 2009, 09:02:34 AM »
Looks like we played shit in the second half but a win is a win. Liverpool with 4 defeats already, what a joke. All in all a good day for United.  8)

Elano

« Reply #2821 on: October 18, 2009, 04:05:31 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wCXYdErH0BA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wCXYdErH0BA</a>

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2822 on: October 18, 2009, 05:52:33 AM »
The Beach Ball conspiracy:

Invincible

« Reply #2823 on: October 18, 2009, 06:07:29 AM »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2824 on: October 18, 2009, 07:13:02 AM »
I hear city have bidden 30 mil for the beach ball.

To be fair to Liverpool the goal shouldnt have standed but Benitez pretty much admitted that they didnt deserve to get anything.

If i was a Liverpool id be more concerned that Benitez has spent 230 mil and managed to turn them from a one man team to a two man team, and hasnt actually managed to make a squad.

Arsenal are moving nicely up the table though.

Looks like we played shit in the second half but a win is a win. Liverpool with 4 defeats already, what a joke. All in all a good day for United.  8)

Going forward we played some really good stuff but when we let the goal in we struggled to deal with the long balls and the height they have in there team.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2825 on: October 18, 2009, 07:19:29 AM »

To be fair to Liverpool the goal shouldnt have standed but Benitez pretty much admitted that they didnt deserve to get anything.

If i was a Liverpool id be more concerned that Benitez has spent 230 mil and managed to turn them from a one man team to a two man team, and hasnt actually managed to make a squad.

reina mascherano carragher johnson kuyt and benayoun have all clearly contributed nothing then??....l'pool lose a few games and its open season for mindless benitez bashing

only thing concerning me is carragher he's been off the ball all season and centre mid...which hopefully aquilani will plug

Invincible

« Reply #2826 on: October 18, 2009, 07:21:17 AM »
Sunderland are even ahead of Liverpool in the table now.  :laugh:

I don't fear Arsenal though, they are too inconsistent.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2827 on: October 18, 2009, 07:35:17 AM »

reina mascherano carragher johnson kuyt and benayoun have all clearly contributed nothing then??....l'pool lose a few games and its open season for mindless benitez bashing

only thing concerning me is carragher he's been off the ball all season and centre mid...which hopefully aquilani will plug

Id say since he took over he has bought four good/great players, Torres, Mascherano, Reina and Alonso.

As for Johnson he cant defend , Benayoum and Kuyt are good players but should be nothing more than squad players. These are the type of players who should be coming in when your first choice players are injured because you know they can do a job. They shouldnt be your first choice, for 230 mil spent the squad should be so much better.

Carragher is missing having a good centre midfield in front protecting him, it also doesnt help Johnson and Insua bombing on and leaving the centre backs exsposed.

Sunderland are even ahead of Liverpool in the table now.  :laugh:

I don't fear Arsenal though, they are too inconsistent.

Arsenal tend to walk all over the mid table teams but struggle against anyone who is a contender.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #2828 on: October 18, 2009, 08:10:10 AM »
Arsenal are moving nicely up the table though.
8)

Liverpool must be shaking their heads after what Torres said before the season

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2829 on: October 18, 2009, 09:08:48 AM »
'Pool is nothing without Torres and Gerrard. Hah

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2830 on: October 19, 2009, 08:23:03 AM »
'Pool is nothing without Torres and Gerrard. Hah

yup everyone knows that.. what i dont get is they had a big chance to build on what they achieved last season but instead they sell Alonso and Arboela.. then spend £20mill on an injured unproven replacement.. im not hatin on Rafa im just saying he has a strange way about him at times...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2831 on: October 19, 2009, 08:26:59 AM »
The Beach Ball conspiracy:

lmao them gifs are awesome, +1 DP  :D

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2832 on: October 19, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »
Liverpool will still finish ahead of Arsenal.

Invincible

« Reply #2833 on: October 19, 2009, 09:27:26 AM »
Liverpool will still finish ahead of Arsenal.

I'm not so sure at the moment, if they lose to United on Sunday, they are gonna be playing catch up big time.

Paul

« Reply #2834 on: October 20, 2009, 01:12:53 PM »
lol at Rangers

Bring On Saturday  :D

that is all
funkyfreshintheflesh