Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171755 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2970 on: November 18, 2009, 04:20:16 PM »
Egypt is out. Algeria goes to South-Africa.

I wish Egypt had won ... these fuckin foreigners are celebrating in the French streets like they won it all  :-X

Lunatic

« Reply #2971 on: November 18, 2009, 06:37:21 PM »
the Bosnian fans are classless! It'll be a good feeling to see their fans crying home tomorrow!
  :'(
LOL it's only the truth my man. What they did at the airport to the Portuguese team was 100% classless and then the shenanigans today at the game with the throwing stuff on the field was extra classless. Great feeling to eliminate them.

We go through! (without Ronaldo playing in this playoff)

8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Portugoal

« Reply #2972 on: November 18, 2009, 08:07:56 PM »

I wish Egypt had won ... these fuckin foreigners are celebrating in the French streets like they won it all  :-X

That's why I'm somewhat glad Turkey and Morocco didn't make it, lol.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2973 on: November 18, 2009, 08:23:20 PM »
the Bosnian fans are classless! It'll be a good feeling to see their fans crying home tomorrow!
  :'(
LOL it's only the truth my man. What they did at the airport to the Portuguese team was 100% classless and then the shenanigans today at the game with the throwing stuff on the field was extra classless. Great feeling to eliminate them.

We go through! (without Ronaldo playing in this playoff)

8)
im with portugal, what happened at the airport ??? seen the game could of done better but we still got the win. go portugal 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #2974 on: November 18, 2009, 09:55:49 PM »
^ apparently fans began spitting, yelling and throwing things at the Portuguese players as they arrived

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2975 on: November 19, 2009, 01:02:19 AM »

WTF? They won the Africa Cup

MediumL

« Reply #2976 on: November 19, 2009, 02:14:23 AM »
The Portuguese are fucking faggots and the French are cheats - and thanks to FIFA they are both at the World Cup. Ireland would have brought a lot more fans than France to South Africa and the huge respect I had for Henry has now gone.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #2977 on: November 19, 2009, 10:15:22 AM »
The Portuguese are fucking faggots and the French are cheats - and thanks to FIFA they are both at the World Cup. Ireland would have brought a lot more fans than France to South Africa and the huge respect I had for Henry has now gone.
and what did we do to warrant that? besides beating Bosnia, fair and square, clearly being the better team with a 2-0 aggregate win and no controversial moments in either game whatsoever ::)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2978 on: November 19, 2009, 09:05:33 PM »
The only reason Ireland and some others average teams can keep it up is Raymond Domenech which is easily the worst coach in history ... when you have players like Benzema, Malouda , Mexes , Trezeguet , Vieira not seeing any minutes or not even part of the selection , there is definetely something wrong .. ( plus no game plan , weak substitutions)

Lunatic

« Reply #2979 on: November 19, 2009, 10:13:30 PM »
The only reason Ireland and some others average teams can keep it up is Raymond Domenech which is easily the worst coach in history ... when you have players like Benzema, Malouda , Mexes , Trezeguet , Vieira not seeing any minutes or not even part of the selection , there is definetely something wrong .. ( plus no game plan , weak substitutions)
that is horrible..but our coach is sadly just as bad  :'(

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2980 on: November 19, 2009, 10:40:30 PM »

yeah, Portugal shouldn't need to go through the "playoffs" to qualify aswell ... I mean this current French team even with a great coach wouldn't be as great as we're used to be in the Zidane era by any stretch of iimagination and can't fuck with Spain, Brazil or England but we still should be a top 5 European team ... what we are clearly not

Lunatic

« Reply #2981 on: November 19, 2009, 11:31:42 PM »

yeah, Portugal shouldn't need to go through the "playoffs" to qualify aswell ... I mean this current French team even with a great coach wouldn't be as great as we're used to be in the Zidane era by any stretch of iimagination and can't fuck with Spain, Brazil or England but we still should be a top 5 European team ... what we are clearly not
We certainly shouldn't. The coach is a joke and also makes joke selections. The team is banged up right now but prior to all the injuries, calling up players like Manuel Fernandes and Luis Boa Morte was a JOKE.

Invincible

« Reply #2982 on: November 21, 2009, 10:27:31 AM »
1-0 to United. Awesome goal by Fletcher.  8)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2983 on: November 21, 2009, 10:34:36 AM »
1-0 to United. Awesome goal by Fletcher.  8)

Yeah definetly!! More goals coming in the 2nd half, I know.... 8)

UNITED!!!  8)

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2984 on: November 21, 2009, 10:37:44 AM »
I've just got back from seeing us get dicked by Chelsea. Didn't really expect anything out of the game, just a good sing-song with our away massive.

Chelsea's fans are pathetic; worse than Arsenal's even. Nice stadium complex they've built tho.