Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171750 times)

bez

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2985 on: November 21, 2009, 03:34:57 PM »
I've just got back from seeing us get dicked by Chelsea. Didn't really expect anything out of the game, just a good sing-song with our away massive.

Chelsea's fans are pathetic; worse than Arsenal's even. Nice stadium complex they've built tho.

I was going to put a tenner on Chelsea to win 4-0 this morning but I bottled it, gutted now. If only ay.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2986 on: November 22, 2009, 07:52:22 AM »
I've just got back from seeing us get dicked by Chelsea. Didn't really expect anything out of the game, just a good sing-song with our away massive.

Chelsea's fans are pathetic; worse than Arsenal's even. Nice stadium complex they've built tho.

There home support is pretty pathetic, we were out singing them the other week even when they were winning.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #2987 on: November 22, 2009, 08:58:36 AM »
Got damn,,,,,!!! Totenham 9 - 1 Wigan....
Defoe whit 5 goals,, Lennon played amazing at the wing.. Sick freekick by Bentley...

it was 1-0 at halftime,, second half has to be some of the most amaing 45 minutes i ever seen in fotball...
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Jome

« Reply #2988 on: November 22, 2009, 09:07:39 AM »
Defoe whit 5 goals,, Lennon played amazing at the wing.. Sick freekick by Bentley...

it was 1-0 at halftime,, second half has to be some of the most amaing 45 minutes i ever seen in fotball...

What a day, what a team.. and Wigans goal should have been disallowed for handball.  ;D ;D

Premier League Team of the round:

Gomes

Corluka Woodgate Dawson Ekotto

Lennon Palacios Huddlestone Kranjcar

Defoe Crouch

;) :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2989 on: November 22, 2009, 01:59:49 PM »
Can't believe we couldn't get the ball past Fulop. Gutted, really.

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2990 on: November 22, 2009, 03:23:16 PM »

What a day, what a team.. and Wigans goal should have been disallowed for handball.  ;D ;D

Premier League Team of the round:

Gomes

Corluka Woodgate Dawson Ekotto

Lennon Palacios Huddlestone Kranjcar

Defoe Crouch

;) :D

We Are Tottenham, Super Tottenham, We Are Tottenham, From The Lane... ;D ;D :D :D :) :)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2991 on: November 22, 2009, 04:53:40 PM »

There home support is pretty pathetic, we were out singing them the other week even when they were winning.

The only time I've ever heard Celtic outsung was on a rare occasion losing to Rangers and that's including games against Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Can't speak for Wolves though. ;D
NO MORE WAR

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2992 on: November 25, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »
Man, what a frustrating match against Besiktas  :-X

Invincible

« Reply #2993 on: November 25, 2009, 02:01:12 PM »
Man, what a frustrating match against Besiktas  :-X

Whoa, I didn't watch this. Sure we lost. A bit annoying our undefeated run at OT in Europe was bought to an end by Besiktas, and not by a bigger club. Fergie really needs to put a stronger team out next time. Finishing top of the group is vital. I don't want to be playing bigger teams in the next round. Though saying that, all the big teams seem to be struggling. We're through and that's what matters really.

Paul

« Reply #2994 on: November 28, 2009, 05:24:04 AM »

The only time I've ever heard Celtic outsung was on a rare occasion losing to Rangers and that's including games against Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

WHAT?? haha i try and go to Celtic park at least once a season and every time they are a quiet bunch.........Best fans in the world though eh  ;)

60 thousand boring bastards..............  :D
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2995 on: November 28, 2009, 07:22:45 AM »
what a day for football tmw

everton v liverpool
arsenal v chelsea
barca v real madrid

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2996 on: November 28, 2009, 09:10:28 AM »

everton v liverpool
arsenal v chelsea
barca v real madrid

yeah no doubt!!

and props to Wazza for his hattrick, last one he made was in 2006 against bolton.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2997 on: November 28, 2009, 09:26:57 AM »

WHAT?? haha i try and go to Celtic park at least once a season and every time they are a quiet bunch.........Best fans in the world though eh  ;)

60 thousand boring bastards..............  :D

Shite.
NO MORE WAR

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #2998 on: November 29, 2009, 05:33:15 AM »

everton v liverpool
arsenal v chelsea
barca v real madrid

yeah no doubt!!

and props to Wazza for his hattrick, last one he made was in 2006 against bolton.

All props to Rooney, but he diddent play to well actualy.... The whole team played like crap first 45...

Second half mutch better and they controled it.. Good to see giggsy whit both goal and assist. Valencia was good to i think... Fletc, Carrick and Scholes diddent impress to mutch, and Evra played one of his worst games in the red shirt..

Anyways,, 1-4 s good result....

Lets hope Arsenal takes Chealsa down today even if i doubt it,,,
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Jome

« Reply #2999 on: November 29, 2009, 12:11:25 PM »
Daily round-up:

Chelsea 0WNED Arsenal.

Barca pretty much owned Real, but could have gone both ways still.. surely nobody can deny Messi as best Football player alive?
Class of his own.