Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171730 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #3120 on: January 15, 2010, 05:17:19 AM »
hahaha, liverpool are offically fucked.. "your just a fat spanish waiter" .. love it.  ;D

who said this to benitez ?  ;D

The supporters of every single opposition team that Liverpool have played in the League this season.

yeah its a common chant from most clubs towards rafa.  :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bGgH7TH3W0A&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bGgH7TH3W0A&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3121 on: January 15, 2010, 08:07:30 AM »
^that can't have been recorded at a game. you can actually hear what the United fans are chanting...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3122 on: January 15, 2010, 11:35:00 AM »
Adam you put something up about Fergie every year and it never seems to work out for you, i seem to remember him being on a 'sinking ship' last year, then ended up winning the league & getting to a CL final.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put it up at the end of the season?

But the way things are looking right now it looks like he has made a major fuck up not splashing the cash on Tevez, but Fergie is very rarely wrong and I'll reserve judgement until May.

When did I say he was on a sinking ship last year??
The clock is ticking on United and they know it  ;D

Your avatar for most of last year was Fergie on a sinking ship was it not? If it was someone else, apologies to you.

Have to disagree with you anyway mate, as much as i want to see City challenging for the title (not because of any great love of City, just for something different) as long as Fergie is at Utd they will be there or thereabouts. When he fucks off that will be a different story, i think they will really struggle.

Adam only appears every six months or so when city do something of note, at the moment city are doing well so here is.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3123 on: January 15, 2010, 11:41:30 AM »
^that can't have been recorded at a game. you can actually hear what the United fans are chanting...

Our home support might be hit and miss but we are no worse tahn the majority of cluns. Our away support is immense though, huge selection of chants and noise throughout.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3124 on: January 15, 2010, 11:52:43 AM »
Adam you put something up about Fergie every year and it never seems to work out for you, i seem to remember him being on a 'sinking ship' last year, then ended up winning the league & getting to a CL final.

But the way things are looking right now it looks like he has made a major fuck up not splashing the cash on Tevez, but Fergie is very rarely wrong and I'll reserve judgement until May.

Your avatar for most of last year was Fergie on a sinking ship was it not? If it was someone else, apologies to you.

Have to disagree with you anyway mate, as much as i want to see City challenging for the title (not because of any great love of City, just for something different) as long as Fergie is at Utd they will be there or thereabouts. When he fucks off that will be a different story, i think they will really struggle.

Adam only appears every six months or so when city do something of note, at the moment city are doing well so here is.

Hate to say it then, but you'll probably hear from him a lot more as the season goes on because I can see City getting that 4th spot this year.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3125 on: January 15, 2010, 11:56:13 AM »

Hate to say it then, but you'll probably hear from him a lot more as the season goes on because I can see City getting that 4th spot this year.

Its looking that way i dont think villa or spurs are consistant enough and Liverpool arent even contenders at the mo.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3126 on: January 15, 2010, 11:59:16 AM »

Its looking that way i dont think villa or spurs are consistant enough and Liverpool arent even contenders at the mo.

Yeah definitely. Spurs don't have the players for me and Villa will probably bottle it like last year (even though I have to admit, they seem to improving every season and getting closer to a Champions League berth all the time). Liverpool, meh. Bag of shite right now. I think its a cliche for people to say theyre a two man team.....but the sad thing is, they really are.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #3127 on: January 15, 2010, 03:17:28 PM »

Every 6 months?? haha Nice 2 know your keeping track
Have u bought any of them bonds yet? ;D

Tick Tock

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3128 on: January 17, 2010, 06:37:14 AM »

The clock is ticking on United and they know it  ;D

Yeah definitely. Spurs don't have the players for me and Villa will probably bottle it like last year (even though I have to admit, they seem to improving every season and getting closer to a Champions League berth all the time). Liverpool, meh. Bag of shite right now. I think its a cliche for people to say theyre a two man team.....but the sad thing is, they really are.

spurs dont have the players??? pshhhh that.. we have the most different outfield goal scorers, 14! true i cant argue that we have been inconsistant against smaller clubs but oh well, you can say the same about man city.. and lets not forget our convincing 3-0 murking of them. the 4th spot will go right down to the wire!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 10:33:32 AM by JMan »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3129 on: January 17, 2010, 10:22:10 AM »

Tick Tock

lol no.

It was good to hear and see people speaking up against the Glazers again yday in OT even though they were throwing people out for singing anti glazer songs.

When the banner in my sig was brought out the steward reaction was ridiculous, forcebally trying to take the banner and removing anyone with a LUHG sticker on which were handed out. It happened in the last 15 min as the guys came in and put it out when the gates opened. It was right in the area i am, im one of the blurred faces lol it pretty much led to fighting, pushing and shouting with the stewards due to there over reaction. I notice there has been no media coverage of it though which im suprised at as they seem to be writing anti glazer articles all the time.

Hopefully this will start something, in the grand scale it may not make any difference at all but at least it shows how the fans feel and the feeling about Glazer hasnt changed.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3130 on: January 17, 2010, 04:15:59 PM »
Lolpool  :D

kemizt

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #3131 on: January 17, 2010, 09:14:40 PM »

Tick Tock

lol no.

It was good to hear and see people speaking up against the Glazers again yday in OT even though they were throwing people out for singing anti glazer songs.

When the banner in my sig was brought out the steward reaction was ridiculous, forcebally trying to take the banner and removing anyone with a LUHG sticker on which were handed out. It happened in the last 15 min as the guys came in and put it out when the gates opened. It was right in the area i am, im one of the blurred faces lol it pretty much led to fighting, pushing and shouting with the stewards due to there over reaction. I notice there has been no media coverage of it though which im suprised at as they seem to be writing anti glazer articles all the time.

Hopefully this will start something, in the grand scale it may not make any difference at all but at least it shows how the fans feel and the feeling about Glazer hasnt changed.

I hear about it at Celtic Park every week mate, stewards are becoming increasingly gestapo like and IMO that can only come from the boardroom. Someone is telling these jobsworth cunts to cut down the singing/banners/flags/anything that creates any kind of atmosphere incase it upsets the'customers'. It's crazy.

The Maestro

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3132 on: January 19, 2010, 03:52:49 AM »

spurs dont have the players??? pshhhh that.. we have the most different outfield goal scorers, 14! true i cant argue that we have been inconsistant against smaller clubs but oh well, you can say the same about man city.. and lets not forget our convincing 3-0 murking of them. the 4th spot will go right down to the wire!

As i said...Spurs don't have the players. The strikers yeah but everywhere else you'll fall short. Your defence for starters is shaky at best and your two strongest CBs are perenially injured and have legs made of china. Your keeper, the less we say about him the better and the midfield has some talent but in the middle of the park no-one can tell me Jenas, Huddlestone & Palacios is a top 4 central midfield.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3133 on: January 19, 2010, 05:06:56 AM »

As i said...Spurs don't have the players. The strikers yeah but everywhere else you'll fall short. Your defence for starters is shaky at best and your two strongest CBs are perenially injured and have legs made of china. Your keeper, the less we say about him the better and the midfield has some talent but in the middle of the park no-one can tell me Jenas, Huddlestone & Palacios is a top 4 central midfield.

our defense is shaky at best? do u know what your talking bout??  ::)
i wont argue that our best CB's are injury prone but we have only conceeded 20 goals all season thats the 5th best defense in the league and thats without our best CB pairing at times.. also we have gone 6 games without conceeding a goal which is like 10hrs of football which is a good run for any club.. and ill definatley give credit to Gomes true last season he had some very dodgy moments but this season he has been class & who is improving all the time!
Now lets talk bout middle of the park, i wont argue about jenas because ive always thought he far too inconsistant.. but Palacios would get into any top 4 CM, he's a battler not particulary skillful but hes there to break up play and put himself about which he does excellantly.. for me huddlestone's a decent young player, maybe not the most mobile at times but his passing range his awesome and his power is always a threat.. Then you got the likes of Modric & Kranjcar who can play in the middle too, but are more suited to wider roles, 
how you say we dont have the players is beyond me.. we are pushin 4th for a reason.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3134 on: January 19, 2010, 08:15:56 AM »
^^ dont forget you got Lennon too