Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171734 times)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #3165 on: January 23, 2010, 04:59:15 AM »
I bet you still respect Neville despite the bile he was spouting earlier that day and his much more obscene and childish gesture to Tevez.

what he did ?

well Tevez just cupped his hands to his ears...in response Gary Neville gave Tevez the middle finger in full view of the cameras.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3166 on: January 24, 2010, 11:18:34 AM »
Bet Teves is shitting it from your kidy MIB Firm haha

From the sound of it most of those outside the council house were on tuesday.

hahaha dont make me laugh
Take it u didn't go 2 the game?
Few years ago u had a bit of a firm now its just full of little kids who just get twated
Running around in gangs trying to scare people, then start legging it when they find out they aint scaring anyone.
MIB hahaha

Applied and didnt get one , i see the police are getting a little nervous about the second leg. U going on wednesday ? Bringing a blue glow stick or a LGHU sticker ?

Kuruption, you mention you have no respect for Tevez, yet all he did was celebrate (in response may I add) to Neville's comments (ie. not to the Man Utd fans a la Adebayor as reported). I bet you still respect Neville despite the bile he was spouting earlier that day and his much more obscene and childish gesture to Tevez. I bet you also still respect Rooney despite him shouting expletives in Tevez's ear before he scored the penalty.

I don't want to cast aspertions mate, but to me and everyone else you just sound bitter because Tevez got one (or two) over you the other night.

My issue with Tevez (other than him joining city) is the fact that he has constantly said that he wouldnt celebrate if he scored against us and he did.

As for players winding each other up, it makes things interesting but Nevilles comments were harmless. He didnt slag tevez off all he said was that he wasnt worth 30+ mil , not that he was a bad player. Then Tevez totally overreacts and goads Neville and the fans, then makes comments calling Neville a moran, idiot, shit etc.

Tevez didnt overreact at all. He just cupped his ears. The Man Utd fans and Neville are the ones who overreacted.

And did a shut it gesture while running away from Neville  ::)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3167 on: January 24, 2010, 12:40:58 PM »
anyone watching Milan vs Inter (besides Elaine)?

great finish from Milito. Sneijder sent off for descent. Should really be a yellow card, apparently he used "foul and abusive language"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3168 on: January 24, 2010, 01:18:13 PM »

great finish from Milito. Sneijder sent off for descent. Should really be a yellow card, apparently he used "foul and abusive language"

Yeah, milan are struggling to break down 10 men. Concerned that Ronaldhino may take apart who ever we have at right back, the ball seems to be sticking to his foot like glue again.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3169 on: January 24, 2010, 01:48:16 PM »

Yeah, milan are struggling to break down 10 men. Concerned that Ronaldhino may take apart who ever we have at right back, the ball seems to be sticking to his foot like glue again.

yeah, he's been playing really well at the moment.

2-0 final score. good win for Inter, extends the lead to 9 points (Milan with a game in hand).

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3170 on: January 24, 2010, 01:53:02 PM »

2-0 final score. good win for Inter, extends the lead to 9 points (Milan with a game in hand).

Looks like its inters title again, this was milans chance and they never looked like taking it.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3171 on: January 24, 2010, 01:56:25 PM »

Looks like its inters title again, this was milans chance and they never looked like taking it.

no they didn't. terrible end product. I hope Pato will be available for the Champions League games against United.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3172 on: January 24, 2010, 02:07:42 PM »

no they didn't. terrible end product. I hope Pato will be available for the Champions League games against United.

lol i hope not, at the moment im not expecting us to go through.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3173 on: January 24, 2010, 03:46:05 PM »
Yeah I watched the second half. AC Milan look very poor these days. I'd try and blame it on the age of the squad but Inter's squad is old as fuck aswell and they outplayed, outran and outclassed AC.

Inter have had Italy dominated and sewn up for years now and it won't change soon. The players in Italy in the other squads right now just arent good enough for Milan, Roma, Juve etc to have a real go at them. Inter have a stranglehold on Serie A and will for years more I think. Itll be like Lyon's domination of Ligue 1 for the decade before Bordeaux ousted them last season.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3174 on: January 24, 2010, 04:30:48 PM »
Yeah, good match between Milan and Inter - nice crowd.

However, Milan has been playing good lately - winning 5-2, beating Juve at Olimpico, and last they crushed Sienna 4-0. They failed at this game though.
Seems like Ronnie has found his skills again  8)

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #3175 on: January 25, 2010, 12:50:04 AM »
10 vs 11 for most of the match,ac milan is a fuckin joke.

Elano

« Reply #3176 on: January 25, 2010, 02:54:38 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DSoCvlhkVpc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DSoCvlhkVpc</a>

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3177 on: January 25, 2010, 05:08:05 AM »
^^ you know you love AC really elano  :P

Elano

« Reply #3178 on: January 25, 2010, 05:10:53 AM »
^^ you know you love AC really elano  :P

the fuck are you talking about ?