Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 172237 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #3210 on: January 28, 2010, 02:02:12 PM »
Robinho has gone to Santos on a 6 month loan, serious miss management of a player of his calibre.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3211 on: January 28, 2010, 03:45:43 PM »
Robinho has gone to Santos on a 6 month loan, serious miss management of a player of his calibre.

FLOP

kemizt

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3212 on: January 29, 2010, 01:06:18 AM »
i understand how this could work in the home.. but a pub? seriously how would you deal out the 3D glass's?? if the place supplied them they'd either run out or get broken or taken by drunks.. and if you had to supply them yourselfs, i couldnt see many people bothering...

i can imagine there is a deposit required.

i wanna find out which pub is showing this in Manchester. i'll be going out to watch the game anyway, so why not take part in this experiment of 3D football. can't find any info though...

pretty sure the glasses came with the sky mag, and id imagine u pay a pound for them like at the cinema.

I assume they give you the glasses in the pub free with your first pint or something. 3d glasses cost nothing to make really so they wont cost much. They may even just hand them out for free to all paying customers.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3213 on: January 29, 2010, 01:09:06 AM »

It wasnt mismanagement at all. Thats the last thing it was. Robinho just wasnt happy and he's a very selfish man. He huffed and puffed and eventually got his move and Robinho leaving for 6 months will actually be good for City. He'll do nothing but cause trouble at City I think. At least now it makes the forward line easier to pick. Bellamy, Adebayor and Tevez will all be happy I assume with him going. Its only Santa Cruz really who will be left out in the cold.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3214 on: January 29, 2010, 01:15:00 AM »

It wasnt mismanagement at all. Thats the last thing it was. Robinho just wasnt happy and he's a very selfish man. He huffed and puffed and eventually got his move and Robinho leaving for 6 months will actually be good for City. He'll do nothing but cause trouble at City I think. At least now it makes the forward line easier to pick. Bellamy, Adebayor and Tevez will all be happy I assume with him going. Its only Santa Cruz really who will be left out in the cold.

agreed robinhos just an arrogant lil prick whose only any good for home games when the weathers nice...otherwise he goes missing...kinda funny hes the only player hughes probably didnt sign on his own intiative though

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3215 on: January 30, 2010, 03:21:19 AM »
LMAO @ John Terry, he's been banging Wayne Bridge's wife on the side hahahahaha

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3216 on: January 30, 2010, 03:40:40 AM »

haha I read this today. Tried to put a gagging order on the papers so it wouldnt go public aswell. Dirty dog.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3217 on: January 30, 2010, 03:49:15 AM »

haha I read this today. Tried to put a gagging order on the papers so it wouldnt go public aswell. Dirty dog.

Hopefully the John 'England captain' Terry myth will explode now. Top defender, yes, but a snide fucker off the pitch.

Still, Google Vanessa Perroncel. :drool:

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3218 on: January 30, 2010, 03:55:24 AM »
She's fairly tasty like. I'd get my nib wet.

Can't stand John Terry. Not even as a footballer nevermind as a man. Even his face pisses me off.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3219 on: January 30, 2010, 04:35:10 AM »
so hang on, did Terry he bang Vanessa whilst she was still goin out with Bridge, or after they split up?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3220 on: January 30, 2010, 04:44:32 AM »
so hang on, did Terry he bang Vanessa whilst she was still goin out with Bridge, or after they split up?

I think they split up over it.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 06:02:27 AM by Digital Pimpin' »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3221 on: January 30, 2010, 05:41:25 AM »
haha JT the dirty dogg.. gotta love the Terry family, Shop lifting, drug dealing and adultery.. definate hat trick of failures.. funny enough i only saw ted terry last night, i bet that mothafucka gonna lay low again over this.  :laugh:

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3222 on: January 30, 2010, 06:06:59 AM »
haha JT the dirty dogg.. gotta love the Terry family, Shop lifting, drug dealing and adultery.. definate hat trick of failures.. funny enough i only saw ted terry last night, i bet that mothafucka gonna lay low again over this.  :laugh:

Haha, did u score a couple of grams off him?

Don't forget charging people £10,000 to tour the Chelsea training ground.

We've got Chelsea at home on the 20th; I'm rushing back from the airport that day epecially so I can abuse him from the stands

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3223 on: January 30, 2010, 07:28:10 AM »

Robinho is no different to adebayor in attitude terms, plus robinho is such a talented player the team should have been built round him.

Really dont see how Terry can continue been england captain. If he had done an ashley cole and picked up some tramp in a club then it has no relation to football. This on the other hand has a direct relationship to the England team, its clearly going to split the england team. How can the players respect someone who did that to a team mate ?

More than likely Bridge will quit international football through no fault of his own, how can they play in the same side. Imagine if it hadnt been bridges girl but Gerrards or Rooneys.

It pretty much sums Terry up, his actions on and off the pitch for a long time havent been that of england captain. Its the only mistake Capello has really made making Terry captain hopefully he will amend that especially as Capellos big thing is discipline and projecting the correct image.

You only have to look at Terrys crime sheet to see how he was brought up

Numerous allegaions of affairs
Throwing bottles from a limo at a guy on a motor bike
Day after 911 mocking americans at heathrow airport and going for piss on the bar
Racist allegations after getting sent off at spurs
Spitting at Tevez in the CL Final
Biting Boa Morte when Chelsea were playing west ham
Gambling addict from the sound of it

Judging by the court papers he has no remorse for his actions with bridges missus or how it affects his wife and kids but is more concerned with losing sponsorship deals

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3224 on: January 30, 2010, 10:00:56 AM »
Robinho move leaves tattooed Manchester City fan blue

Robinho's departure from Manchester has left one man feeling particularly blue - die-hard fan Chris Atkinson has the Brazilian's name tattooed on his chest.

And to make matters worse the tribute is etched next to another Samba star who never even signed for the club.

Mr Atkinson, 26, of Altrincham, got a Kaka tattoo soon after the Blues lodged a £100m bid - only for him to sign for Real Madrid.

The part-time Hollyoaks actor said he was "gutted" Robinho had left City.

"I got the Kaka tattoo and got quoted saying I'd get Robinho done next," said Mr Atkinson, who also works in a pub in Timperley.

"My mate had a bet with me that I wouldn't get it done - so I did it."

The Brazil international, who cost a record-breaking £32.4m when he signed for City, is joining his former club Santos on a six-month loan.

The 26-year-old forward has made only sporadic appearances this season and scored his first goal in City's 4-2 FA Cup win over Scunthorpe.

Mr Atkinson, who has about 25 tattoos, was mocked by his friends for the Kaka tattoo but is unrepentant over his Robinho ink.

"He was quality; I'm gutted he's gone," he said.

"It's only a loan deal, so you never know he might come back.

"But they're saying in the papers that he's kicked his last ball for City, so I don't know."

Despite his departure Mr Atkinson will not be covering up the names on his chest, which are displayed alongside genuine City legend Shaun Goater.

"I'll just wait until I have kids and call them Robinho and Kaka," added Mr Atkinson, who currently does not have a girlfriend.