Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171690 times)

Elano

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #3255 on: February 01, 2010, 09:12:40 AM »
Okaka (a really nice player) from As Roma to Fulham

yeah i saw that, never really seen him play tho.. also i saw you's loaned out Amantino Mancini to AC

thanks god, mancini is no more the same player he was during his period @ as roma....he's a fuckin disgrace

Elano

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3256 on: February 01, 2010, 12:44:07 PM »
McDonald Mariga Joins Inter

Inter have officially confirmed the signing of McDonald Mariga from Parma via a statement on the club's official website, inter.it.

The transfer had been in doubt following reported problems in securing a work permit for the midfielder as well as news that Manchester City were ready to hijack the deal at the last minute.

The Nerazzurri initially turned their attention to the Kenyan midfielder following the breakdown of their pursuit for Lazio man Cristian Ledesma. Inter had also been strongly linked with a move for Portuguese midfielder Manuel Fernandes.

The Beneamata's statement today confirmed the completion of Mariga’s transfer in a co-ownership deal and that the Kenyan has signed a contract running until June 2014.

Inter also confirmed that Chilean midfielder Luis Jimenez had left West Ham to complete a loan move to Parma and that French striker Jonathan Biabiany had also joined the club in a co-ownership deal.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3257 on: February 01, 2010, 01:17:14 PM »
so hang on, did Terry he bang Vanessa whilst she was still goin out with Bridge, or after they split up?

I think they split up over it.

what I don't get is, John Terry is friends with Ashley Cole, so why did he choose to bang Wayne Bridge's girl ?     

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3258 on: February 01, 2010, 01:18:21 PM »
so hang on, did Terry he bang Vanessa whilst she was still goin out with Bridge, or after they split up?

what I don't get is, John Terry is friends with Ashley Cole, so why did he choose to bang Wayne Bridge's girl ?     

LMAO, although, Bridge's bird is a hottie.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3259 on: February 01, 2010, 01:20:17 PM »

It's well known that Cheryl Cole only goes for the dark meat.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3260 on: February 01, 2010, 02:06:31 PM »

yeah i saw that, never really seen him play tho.. also i saw you's loaned out Amantino Mancini to AC

thanks god, mancini is no more the same player he was during his period @ as roma....he's a fuckin disgrace

from what ive seen this season, looks asif he's put on alot of weight aswell.. + Mariga a good signing for inter, my friends a big parma supporter and has always banged on about him.. i heard his move to city was turned down over a work permit issue.

Elano

« Reply #3261 on: February 01, 2010, 02:10:23 PM »

from what ive seen this season, looks asif he's put on alot of weight aswell.. + Mariga a good signing for inter, my friends a big parma supporter and has always banged on about him.. i heard his move to city was turned down over a work permit issue.

ya mancini put a lot of weight too.
and inter was about to sign ledesma from lazio but their president is an asshole and now we have signed mariga,and actually its better for us...Mariga is different from Ledesma and really...REALLY better  8)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3262 on: February 01, 2010, 02:21:03 PM »

ya mancini put a lot of weight too.
and inter was about to sign ledesma from lazio but their president is an asshole and now we have signed mariga,and actually its better for us...Mariga is different from Ledesma and really...REALLY better  8)

ive always thought Ledesma was kinda overrated

+

For all the people who watch soccer saturday, Jeff Stirling = Legend... im glad i found this online, was watchin it saturday and was creasing up  ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wR7bfVf9xg8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wR7bfVf9xg8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Invincible

« Reply #3263 on: February 01, 2010, 02:31:59 PM »

For all the people who watch soccer saturday, Jeff Stirling = Legend... im glad i found this online, was watchin it saturday and was creasing up  ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wR7bfVf9xg8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wR7bfVf9xg8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Haha, shit I didn't see that on Saturday. He must feel like a right twat now.  :laugh:

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3264 on: February 01, 2010, 05:18:28 PM »
^lol @ Jeff. i try to watch Soccer Saturday every week. only caught the last 15 minutes this week. you can see my beloved Bradford City were 1 down to Torquay in that video. Final score? 2 - 1 to City. 2 goals in the last 10 minutes!!

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3265 on: February 02, 2010, 09:54:51 AM »
^lol @ Jeff. i try to watch Soccer Saturday every week. only caught the last 15 minutes this week. you can see my beloved Bradford City were 1 down to Torquay in that video. Final score? 2 - 1 to City. 2 goals in the last 10 minutes!!

Bradford eh? Even though I'm a toon fan I've lived in Leeds the last two years (and Huddersfield for a few years before that) so I'm not far from your way. I've been to your ground once with my Grimsby Town supporting flatmate last season. Decent atmosphere compared to most League 2 games I've been to with him. Half of the grounds (ie Accrington Stanley's, Rochdale's and Bury's) are graveyards.

I have to admit I've been surprised Bradford haven't been able to at least sneak back into League One yet. You're a bit big as a club and town to be in League 2 surely?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3266 on: February 02, 2010, 10:10:31 AM »

Bradford eh? Even though I'm a toon fan I've lived in Leeds the last two years (and Huddersfield for a few years before that) so I'm not far from your way. I've been to your ground once with my Grimsby Town supporting flatmate last season. Decent atmosphere compared to most League 2 games I've been to with him. Half of the grounds (ie Accrington Stanley's, Rochdale's and Bury's) are graveyards.

I have to admit I've been surprised Bradford haven't been able to at least sneak back into League One yet. You're a bit big as a club and town to be in League 2 surely?

yes we are, but since our days in the Premier League our side has become rather shit.

i was very happy with the win at Torquay. the last few games we have dominated but still lost. before the Christmas period (and all the postponed games), we looked like we had a chance at the playoffs. doesn't look that way now.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3267 on: February 02, 2010, 10:16:42 AM »
It was a bit similar last season aswell from what I remember. There were times in the first half of the season when you looked either nailed on for promotion or at least a playoff spot and then it just trailed off.

Is McCall still up to the job do you think?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3268 on: February 02, 2010, 10:53:27 AM »
yeah, thats how we are. good start to the season followed by poor result after poor result, finishing mid-table.

i have faith in McCall, i think if we can build off of Saturday's result we can aim for a play off spot (were only 9 points off), whether we make it or not is a different question. we need a whole lot of luck, win important games, and most of all, hope other results go in our favour.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3269 on: February 02, 2010, 11:54:00 AM »
Hahaha, Robbie Keane to Celtic.

kemizt