Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171712 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3271 on: February 04, 2010, 12:34:09 PM »
I so hope to see van Nistelrooy playing on Saturday. He gonna score some goals in the Bundesliga, get back in the Elftal and kick all yall wannabe world champions asses this summer! 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3272 on: February 04, 2010, 02:37:47 PM »
I so hope to see van Nistelrooy playing on Saturday. He gonna score some goals in the Bundesliga, get back in the Elftal and kick all yall wannabe world champions asses this summer! 8)

Do you seriously think Netherlands have a chance of winning the world cup?

Fraxxx

« Reply #3273 on: February 04, 2010, 03:00:05 PM »

Seriously? No, not really! those fuckers  have a weak defense. Maybe if van Persie plus van Nistelrooy could bring their A game but vP is injured until April and RvN, we'll see... Their offense is top notch, Sneijder, van der Vaart, Kuyt, vP, Huntelaar, RvN, plus their defensive midfield is good, too. And maybe van der Sar's gonna play. They'll make it to the half finals. Spain or Brazil will make it. Or England but they suck in every tournament although they are top class on nearly every position. ;D

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3274 on: February 04, 2010, 03:17:37 PM »

Seriously? No, not really! those fuckers  have a weak defense. Maybe if van Persie plus van Nistelrooy could bring their A game but vP is injured until April and RvN, we'll see... Their offense is top notch, Sneijder, van der Vaart, Kuyt, vP, Huntelaar, RvN, plus their defensive midfield is good, too. And maybe van der Sar's gonna play. They'll make it to the half finals. Spain or Brazil will make it. Or England but they suck in every tournament although they are top class on nearly every position. ;D

Nah England have no chance of winning it. As an englishman myself I know this. We just don't have the players willing to go that extra yard to do the job except for Rooney. Similar to Holland really.

Yeah I think Brazil & Spain will be the two favourites.

Fraxxx

« Reply #3275 on: February 05, 2010, 03:18:01 AM »

Nah England have no chance of winning it. As an englishman myself I know this. We just don't have the players willing to go that extra yard to do the job except for Rooney. Similar to Holland really.

Yeah, you're right about Holland. I was shocked when I saw them losing against Russia last EC just the way they lost. No real fight, nothing... But at least Netherlands and England are both qualified this time. 8)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3276 on: February 05, 2010, 03:53:48 AM »

Seriously? No, not really! those fuckers  have a weak defense. Maybe if van Persie plus van Nistelrooy could bring their A game but vP is injured until April and RvN, we'll see... Their offense is top notch, Sneijder, van der Vaart, Kuyt, vP, Huntelaar, RvN, plus their defensive midfield is good, too. And maybe van der Sar's gonna play. They'll make it to the half finals. Spain or Brazil will make it. Or England but they suck in every tournament although they are top class on nearly every position. ;D

yeah Spain has clearly the strongest squad in the world right now. It seems that they've finally defeated their curse. Brazil is the 2nd favourite because of the setting, they usually win the tournaments outside Europe while we Europeans win the cups in Europe.

So who's left? Germany and Italy, the  tournament teams you always have to count in (although Italy's prime seems to over)
England and Netherlands, who have better players than these two but always fail (although thats debatable since germany has a balanced team, which Netherlands has not...and England has a decisive weakness called goalkeeper). Argentinia is a joke right now, especially with Maradonna. And France is not a contender for champion either.

But Spain and Brazil would meet each other in the quarter finals (if they both advance as group winner), so one of them is out pretty early.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 03:56:32 AM by not decided yet »

Fraxxx

« Reply #3277 on: February 05, 2010, 06:17:57 AM »

Seriously? No, not really! those fuckers  have a weak defense. Maybe if van Persie plus van Nistelrooy could bring their A game but vP is injured until April and RvN, we'll see... Their offense is top notch, Sneijder, van der Vaart, Kuyt, vP, Huntelaar, RvN, plus their defensive midfield is good, too. And maybe van der Sar's gonna play. They'll make it to the half finals. Spain or Brazil will make it. Or England but they suck in every tournament although they are top class on nearly every position. ;D

yeah Spain has clearly the strongest squad in the world right now. It seems that they've finally defeated their curse. Brazil is the 2nd favourite because of the setting, they usually win the tournaments outside Europe while we Europeans win the cups in Europe.

So who's left? Germany and Italy, the  tournament teams you always have to count in (although Italy's prime seems to over)
England and Netherlands, who have better players than these two but always fail (although thats debatable since germany has a balanced team, which Netherlands has not...and England has a decisive weakness called goalkeeper). Argentinia is a joke right now, especially with Maradonna. And France is not a contender for champion either.

But Spain and Brazil would meet each other in the quarter finals (if they both advance as group winner), so one of them is out pretty early.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Japan play. They could be a lot better if they'd just score some fucking goals. But they have great technique and stamina. Only, they're short. ;D

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3278 on: February 05, 2010, 08:53:13 AM »
Personally I just wanted to see North Korea and South Korea square off. It would be shit but it'd be heavy!

Fraxxx

« Reply #3279 on: February 05, 2010, 01:46:04 PM »
Personally I just wanted to see North Korea and South Korea square off. It would be shit but it'd be heavy!

True! I'd love to see Kim Yong Il play as striker. :D

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3280 on: February 07, 2010, 06:36:41 AM »
perfect weekend for us hopefully chelsea beat arsenal now

Invincible

« Reply #3281 on: February 07, 2010, 06:59:21 AM »

Why's that? Surely we could do with Arsenal winning so we stay top. Arsenal are not in with a chance of winning a title.

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #3282 on: February 07, 2010, 07:24:49 AM »
We were 11 men and they were 11 children.

Cunt of a thing to say. I remember Graeme Souness said something similar after losing at Parkhead. Then we cuffed them at Ewood as well.

Shite patter from Evra but it's alright for him as he is foreign and probably doesn't realise how unprofessional condecending it really is. Souness did.

Evra knew exactly what he was saying, he always comes out with some great quotes whether controversial, passionate or funny. Here are some of my favourites

On a Fabregas challenge

"If it amuses you to hit people, you do boxing, you do taekwondo, whatever you want. But you don't play football.
We will see each other again off the pitch and there will not be a referee to give me a red card. "

Evra on playing football with meat in his boots

“I was putting a chicken down there as protection. Seriously I swear it’s true. When the doctor saw that technique he said ‘what are you doing?’ But it helped me a lot,” said the former-Monaco full-back of his technique to prevent further injury after a gashed foot.

“I couldn’t feel the ball too much but it protected me a lot. I played one month with meat in my boots. The funny thing is, after the game, the meat was cooked. Not ready to eat, but a little bit cooked.”

On Man City

"We know the City people are talking about this game," he said, according to Press Association Sport.
"But we are playing it to go one more step closer to winning the cup, maybe they are playing it to beat us. That is the difference between the two clubs.
"For us it is not just about beating Manchester City.
"Yes, it is an important game but Manchester United play a lot of big games."

Evra on Lampard

"Suck my pussy lampard"

Evra on Henrys handball

"We are arguing about Henry when we should be erecting a statue to him."

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 07:26:23 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3283 on: February 07, 2010, 07:25:59 AM »

Talking shite mate, surely Manure fans want Chelsea to drop as many points as possible. Don't really see Arsenal being a threat for the title.
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3284 on: February 07, 2010, 07:27:31 AM »

Talking shite mate, surely Manure fans want Chelsea to drop as many points as possible. Don't really see Arsenal being a threat for the title.

SAS supports liverpool so wants chelsea to win as they will then be ahead of us.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson