Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171738 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3285 on: February 07, 2010, 07:33:23 AM »
question to  all the followers of the PL: how's Robert Huth doing in Stoke?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3286 on: February 07, 2010, 07:37:03 AM »
Kevin Phillips has a middle name; "Motherfucking".

Bastard.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3287 on: February 07, 2010, 08:33:52 AM »
perfect weekend for us hopefully chelsea beat arsenal now

Why's that? Surely we could do with Arsenal winning so we stay top. Arsenal are not in with a chance of winning a title.

Talking shite mate, surely Manure fans want Chelsea to drop as many points as possible. Don't really see Arsenal being a threat for the title.

damn what did i ever do that was so terrible to get lumped as a united supporter?? ;D

and Kuruption who wins the league dosent come into my reasons for wanting a chelsea victory...id just rather we were playing an arsenal team low on confidence as opposed to one coming off the back of a big win

but that being said i dont want united to win the league,which i was going to say isnt any massive revelation...but clearly it is to a few people on here :laugh:

Invincible

« Reply #3288 on: February 07, 2010, 08:45:15 AM »

Why's that? Surely we could do with Arsenal winning so we stay top. Arsenal are not in with a chance of winning a title.

Talking shite mate, surely Manure fans want Chelsea to drop as many points as possible. Don't really see Arsenal being a threat for the title.

damn what did i ever do that was so terrible to get lumped as a united supporter?? ;D

and Kuruption who wins the league dosent come into my reasons for wanting a chelsea victory...id just rather we were playing an arsenal team low on confidence as opposed to one coming off the back of a big win

but that being said i dont want united to win the league,which i was going to say isnt any massive revelation...but clearly it is to a few people on here :laugh:

I just forgot you were a Pool fan. For some reason I always get you and Lil White Azz mixed up.  :-X

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3289 on: February 07, 2010, 08:49:26 AM »

I just forgot you were a Pool fan. For some reason I always get you and Lil White Azz mixed up.  :-X

haha i can make allowances ive been pretty quiet this year for obvious reasons ;D

Invincible

« Reply #3290 on: February 07, 2010, 08:54:13 AM »
2-0 Chelsea half-time.  >:(

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3291 on: February 07, 2010, 09:22:38 AM »

Fair enough mate, forgot all about your game on wednesday. Guess its on TV, was hoping ours would be.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3292 on: February 08, 2010, 11:29:04 AM »

Bastard.

haha no lie, as soon as he came on i knew he'd have a good chance of scoring.. but to grab two in 10 minutes is awesome.. full credit to him some people are born with natural ability even when there body is somewhat passed it.. unlucky for wolves tho because for 70mins you were definatley the bettter team.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3293 on: February 10, 2010, 05:21:36 AM »

Bastard.

haha no lie, as soon as he came on i knew he'd have a good chance of scoring.. but to grab two in 10 minutes is awesome.. full credit to him some people are born with natural ability even when there body is somewhat passed it.. unlucky for wolves tho because for 70mins you were definatley the bettter team.

Phillips has bconstantly been a top class striker his whole career...or at least since joining Sunderland. Him & Quinn are still probably that team's greatest ever partnership. A players legs and pace and physical attributes can change, but you can't take away that ability.

Someone asked about Robert Huth at Stoke. He's settled in well there as one of their key defenders. Both Huth and Tuncay Sanli have became key players for Stoke since joining from Middlesborough. I mean, neither are spectacular but both have been solid.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3294 on: February 10, 2010, 05:30:25 AM »

Bastard.

Phillips has bconstantly been a top class striker his whole career...or at least since joining Sunderland. Him & Quinn are still probably that team's greatest ever partnership. A players legs and pace and physical attributes can change, but you can't take away that ability.

I'm not hating, Kevin Phillips is one of the most underrated strikers of this generation. European Golden Boot winner and still couldn't get into the England squad, which was a travesty

But that fucker always scores against us, no matter which team he's playing for. We are shit scared of him.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3295 on: February 10, 2010, 05:37:53 AM »

Bastard.

I'm not hating, Kevin Phillips is one of the most underrated strikers of this generation. European Golden Boot winner and still couldn't get into the England squad, which was a travesty

But that fucker always scores against us, no matter which team he's playing for. We are shit scared of him.

Tell me about it mate. Obviously with me being a toon fan and him being a Sunderland legend above all other periods in his career kind of shows my feelings towards him! Fucking immense player though I have to admit that.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3296 on: February 10, 2010, 08:49:22 AM »
Got a bad feeling infront of tonight's game..

kemizt

Invincible

« Reply #3297 on: February 10, 2010, 12:05:02 PM »
Bollocks. 1-0 Villa.  >:(

EDIT: Great, we equalize then Nani gets sent off.  :rant:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 12:18:11 PM by Invincible »

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #3298 on: February 10, 2010, 01:45:58 PM »

A draw, I think it's a good result...villa ain't an easy opponent...it was cool to see us still dominating the midfield despite playing one man down...

Invincible

« Reply #3299 on: February 10, 2010, 01:49:32 PM »

A draw, I think it's a good result...villa ain't an easy opponent...it was cool to see us still dominating the midfield despite playing one man down...

I will be delighted with this result if Everton can hold on to their lead.