Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171715 times)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3300 on: February 10, 2010, 01:52:17 PM »
Bollocks. 1-0 Villa.  >:(

EDIT: Great, we equalize then Nani gets sent off.  :rant:

A draw, I think it's a good result...villa ain't an easy opponent...it was cool to see us still dominating the midfield despite playing one man down...

I will be delighted with this result if Everton can hold on to their lead.

Yeah just saw that, crazy shit....it's that dude Saha  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3301 on: February 10, 2010, 02:04:23 PM »
 8)

kemizt

Invincible

« Reply #3302 on: February 10, 2010, 02:41:52 PM »
8)

Yer, great night for Arsenal. Closer to the leaders and pulled away from Liverpool and the rest of the chasing pack. Still gotta maybe watch Man City as they have 2 games in hand still but I think you'll be fine.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3303 on: February 10, 2010, 03:27:20 PM »
god dammit, same old tottenham.. we are seriously shootin our selves in the foot now for the 4th spot  :-X .... wheres digital pimpin? im sure he got something to say about the game lol..

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3304 on: February 11, 2010, 04:30:36 AM »
Some interesting results this week. Changes things up a bit at the top AND at the bottom.

Hilarious to see the mackems fail to win AGAIN for the twelth league game on the trot. Against bottom of the league....when they were a man up and 1-0 up at half time. Awesome.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3305 on: February 11, 2010, 05:07:46 AM »
Some interesting results this week. Changes things up a bit at the top AND at the bottom.

Hilarious to see the mackems fail to win AGAIN for the twelth league game on the trot. Against bottom of the league....when they were a man up and 1-0 up at half time. Awesome.

yeah its funny, even tho pompey are fucked off the pitch i still dont think they should be bottom with the squad they're got. & how you think newcastle are doing at the minute, 1 or 2 slippery results last few weeks?

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3306 on: February 11, 2010, 05:26:14 AM »

yeah its funny, even tho pompey are fucked off the pitch i still dont think they should be bottom with the squad they're got. & how you think newcastle are doing at the minute, 1 or 2 slippery results last few weeks?

We'll be alright. Lets be honest to lose 3-0 to Derby was embarrassing for us but putting it in perspective...Forest lost aswell so we didn't lose any of our lead over 3rd, AND before that we'd broken our club's alltime unbeaten record with 15 the week before with a 5-1 drubbing of Cardiff so a defeat was bound to come some time.

We've only had the one slippery result though. Only the Derby one. Other than that its been just as normal. As long as we react well to that defeat this weekend we won't have any problems.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3307 on: February 11, 2010, 10:42:58 AM »

We'll be alright. Lets be honest to lose 3-0 to Derby was embarrassing for us but putting it in perspective...Forest lost aswell so we didn't lose any of our lead over 3rd, AND before that we'd broken our club's alltime unbeaten record with 15 the week before with a 5-1 drubbing of Cardiff so a defeat was bound to come some time.

We've only had the one slippery result though. Only the Derby one. Other than that its been just as normal. As long as we react well to that defeat this weekend we won't have any problems.

yeah my bad, i just checked over your results.. i thought the 4-2 loss to West Brom was league but was FA Cup.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3308 on: February 11, 2010, 12:15:29 PM »
god dammit, same old tottenham.. we are seriously shootin our selves in the foot now for the 4th spot  :-X .... wheres digital pimpin? im sure he got something to say about the game lol..

I´m in Rio De Janeiro, so only got 20min of the game at the airport. Our goal looked pretty good, but it seemed like a shite game. Oh well, maybe wé´re your new bogey team lol

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3309 on: February 11, 2010, 01:33:30 PM »

I´m in Rio De Janeiro, so only got 20min of the game at the airport. Our goal looked pretty good, but it seemed like a shite game. Oh well, maybe wé´re your new bogey team lol

damn, fo'real? thats awesome. have a good trip man.. and yeah u could be our new boget team but it'll hard with yous being in the championship next season  ;)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3310 on: February 12, 2010, 03:57:09 AM »

damn, fo'real? thats awesome. have a good trip man.. and yeah u could be our new boget team but it'll hard with yous being in the championship next season  ;)

yeah and then your bogey team will go back to being my Newcastle again. Before we went down you'd only beaten us once in the last 8 meetings, with us winning 6 of the other 7. Used to love those guaranteed points back in the day.  8)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3311 on: February 12, 2010, 10:21:50 AM »
Tottenham fans piss me off, they think they are a big club, but the fact is a squirrel has played more CL minutes then a Spurs footballer

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3312 on: February 12, 2010, 10:49:04 AM »
Tottenham fans piss me off, they think they are a big club, but the fact is a squirrel has played more CL minutes then a Spurs footballer

nope, not think.. WE WAS a big club in the day.. why we always have the air of expectancy around us. and what club do you support?

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3313 on: February 12, 2010, 10:50:07 AM »

yeah and then your bogey team will go back to being my Newcastle again. Before we went down you'd only beaten us once in the last 8 meetings, with us winning 6 of the other 7. Used to love those guaranteed points back in the day.  8)

i know, you had some hoodoo over us for sure.. why i was that extra bit pleased when you's went down :)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3314 on: February 12, 2010, 03:49:13 PM »

nope, not think.. WE WAS a big club in the day.. why we always have the air of expectancy around us. and what club do you support?

he supports liverpool but all the players and the manage are shit in his opinion...in fact he rarely has anything positive to say about anything

which says a lot really... :-\