Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171708 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3360 on: February 17, 2010, 02:44:42 PM »
Yeah those Portugese are always playing dirty, either falling easy or tackling ugly. Smh.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #3361 on: February 17, 2010, 03:14:46 PM »
Yeah those Portugese are always playing dirty, either falling easy or tackling ugly. Smh.
As was Arsenal tonight. Rosicky dived for a penalty which he didn't deserve, thankfully the ref made the right call. Fabregas and Nasri were scum as mentioned. Fabregas deserved that dirty tackle Fucile made on him because minutes before he gave Fucile an unnecessary shove out of bounds. U wanna play rough u get what's coming to u. It's all good. Loving this victory. An away goal sucks but we will score at Emirates (surely Arsenal's D isn't good enough to hold off out dangerous trio striking attack) and advance.

Varela gave Arsenal headache after headache. Macael was amazing too. I expect better from Hulk & Falcao in the next match.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 09:39:10 PM by Lunatic »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3362 on: February 17, 2010, 08:01:04 PM »
Yeah those english are always playing dirty, either falling easy or tackling ugly. Smh.
u mad lad arsenal sucks balls :-[

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3363 on: February 17, 2010, 10:23:11 PM »
NOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS I WATCHING!?

Thank you Fabianski for fucking up and giving away 2 goals. What the fuck were you thinking. God damn you are useless.

LOL what a tool..  ;D

Indeed, can't believe he just did that. I know he's 22 and inexperienced - but come on - he's not fresh from the acadamy.

kemizt

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3364 on: February 18, 2010, 01:01:25 AM »
I hope pacheco gets some game time tonight...the lad needs 1st team minutes...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3365 on: February 18, 2010, 02:00:15 AM »
falling easy

You, as an Arsenal fan, are no longer permitted to complain about diving.  :oi:
NO MORE WAR

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3366 on: February 18, 2010, 03:02:12 AM »
falling easy

You, as an Arsenal fan, are no longer permitted to complain about diving.  :oi:

Ey, did I defend Eduardo on that? If I did, I was wrong. Diving should be punished.

Even though  we lost yesterday - Porto played good, better than us. We're too weak in attack, and yesterday's defence isn't worth a mention..

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3367 on: February 18, 2010, 03:56:28 AM »
Övrebö such a retarded dickhead, I go crazy if they keep letting him ref CL games. Frist this extreme fiasco where he jacked Chelsea for the title, now this.

He whistles off a goal just to call a penalty without giving a yellow or red card. Retarded. Then he allows a crystal clear off-side goal. What a dickhead.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3368 on: February 18, 2010, 06:41:41 AM »
Övrebö such a retarded dickhead, I go crazy if they keep letting him ref CL games. Frist this extreme fiasco where he jacked Chelsea for the title, now this.

He whistles off a goal just to call a penalty without giving a yellow or red card. Retarded. Then he allows a crystal clear off-side goal. What a dickhead.

yeah this guy is a joke. You can thank him that you're still in a good position.

The penalty decision was indeed retarded, but yellow or red card? It wasn't even a foul if you ask me.
The red card for Gobbi was ok, but then Klose deserves one too.

That's the Bayern we all know, an offside goal in the 90th minute. But hey, atleast it was in a CL game against an Italian team.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3369 on: February 18, 2010, 07:27:15 AM »
I didn't mean to say that he needs to give a card - but if you call a goal off to call a penalty, you should only do it if you also intend to give a card. Just calling a goal off to call a penalty is probably the most retarded thing a referee can do.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3370 on: February 18, 2010, 08:20:00 PM »
I still think Rosicky should of had a penalty since the Porto player was nowhere near the ball and simply just took out Rosickys legs but w/e, as far as Fabianski goes he should be put on a plane and sent back to Poland the guy is a complete retard, Mannone/ Szchezny > The Retard. I'm not too bothered about the second goal, the only thing i don't get is how you can give a indirect freekick in the penalty area and not give the opposition team time to even build a wall ::) I'm not too worried about the chances of us going out since Porto didn't really look like scoring, Fabianski just gave them two goals, and Porto is one of these teams who are only ever gonna get a result at home, plus we'll have most of our players back hopefully

Lunatic

« Reply #3371 on: February 18, 2010, 08:20:48 PM »
Arsenal didn't see the best of our attack. I'm confident will go to Emirates and get a goal.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3372 on: February 18, 2010, 08:33:23 PM »
I think it depends on whether or not we get Song and Almunia back cos without them our defense is really poor, but watching last night's game i never felt like you were a serious threat, most of your chances came from our mistakes but its the CL so i guess anything can happen. Based on previous meetings though i'm pretty confident as we always seem to have tough games away to you but at home we've won like 4-0 and 2-0. Guess we'll have to wait and see

Lunatic

« Reply #3373 on: February 18, 2010, 08:36:56 PM »
I think it depends on whether or not we get Song and Almunia back cos without them our defense is really poor, but watching last night's game i never felt like you were a serious threat, most of your chances came from our mistakes but its the CL so i guess anything can happen. Based on previous meetings though i'm pretty confident as we always seem to have tough games away to you but at home we've won like 4-0 and 2-0. Guess we'll have to wait and see
That's one game. Our offense normally poses a serious threat, especially in our 4-3-3. It was Hulk's first game back, he was extremely rusty. Falaco didn't get the changes. Varela tore it up. I expect a repeat from Varela at the Emirates and Falcao/Hulk to be on their game a bit more. Same with Merieles who was sloppy in the mid, first game back.

Almunia is pretty average. He may not gift wrap us goals like Fabianski did but I also can't see him putting on a "steal the show" performance.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3374 on: February 18, 2010, 09:07:21 PM »
Yeah Almunia has his moments but he normally tends to leave them solely for Man U lol but i'm more confident with him there simply because he's experienced where as Fabianski just decided to completely buckle under the pressure. I just don't think Porto are good enough to beat us at home especially when we've got an away goal cos they're not the same side away even with a full strength 11