Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171748 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3495 on: March 09, 2010, 02:05:12 PM »
This is awesome. Hope this will boost his performances.  God knows we need it.

kemizt

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3496 on: March 09, 2010, 03:33:10 PM »
Wow 8) What a result! our 3/4 goals were pure class and for once Bendtner fucking did something :D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3497 on: March 10, 2010, 01:43:11 PM »
Real out  8) Good shit  8) 8) Fuck Perez and his money  ;)

Ribery will re-think the idea of leaving Bayern for Real to persue titles  :D :D :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Invincible

« Reply #3498 on: March 10, 2010, 01:45:47 PM »

Ribery will re-think the idea of leaving Bayern for Real to persue titles  :D :D :D

Ronaldo is probably regretting leaving United now aswell.  :D

Easy win for United. Looked comfortable at the back for once and going forward, they were quite impressive.

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #3499 on: March 10, 2010, 01:49:00 PM »

Easy win for United. Looked comfortable at the back for once and going forward, they were quite impressive.

Wazza=AMAZING!!!

And Valencia was very impressive too  8)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3500 on: March 10, 2010, 02:23:35 PM »
Great win for united but damn AC were a joke.. The AC must stand for Age Concern  ;)

Invincible

« Reply #3501 on: March 10, 2010, 02:37:35 PM »
Great win for united but damn AC were a joke.. The AC must stand for Age Concern  ;)

Yer for real, they've got a team full of players well past it. They are a serious example of a 1 man team (Speaking of Pato obviously). What a wonderful return for Becks aswell.  :laugh:

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3502 on: March 10, 2010, 02:47:06 PM »
Great win for united but damn AC were a joke.. The AC must stand for Age Concern  ;)

Yer for real, they've got a team full of players well past it. They are a serious example of a 1 man team (Speaking of Pato obviously). What a wonderful return for Becks aswell.  :laugh:

lol, cheers when he came on and then seconds later receiving abuse when he touched the ball. the Itallian league can't keep up with the English. they play much slower football. then again they're all old farts.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #3503 on: March 10, 2010, 03:38:25 PM »
yeah true class shone through tonight, altho i was surprised at just how much Milan were lacking in anything really lol time for some of the old boys to move on and freshen things up me thinks

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3504 on: March 10, 2010, 06:39:24 PM »
LOL at Madrid getting knocked out, all that money and they don't make the Quarters again :-X If Higuain would've scored that piss easy chance Lyon probably would've ended up getting destroyed like Porto and Milan lol O well suits us, makes the draw easier

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3505 on: March 10, 2010, 06:45:22 PM »
does anybody no when the benfica & atletico madrid game is on. fucking porto & real madrid :'(

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3506 on: March 10, 2010, 08:08:33 PM »

Easy now...simmer down.
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3507 on: March 11, 2010, 11:17:18 AM »
David Beckham Top Red

Great win for united but damn AC were a joke.. The AC must stand for Age Concern  ;)

lol, cheers when he came on and then seconds later receiving abuse when he touched the ball.

That was just playful, respect givien but now your on the pitch were not going to cheer you. Once the game is over thats slightly different.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #3508 on: March 11, 2010, 01:01:33 PM »
David Beckham Top Red

lol, cheers when he came on and then seconds later receiving abuse when he touched the ball.

That was just playful, respect givien but now your on the pitch were not going to cheer you. Once the game is over thats slightly different.

Hahahahaha Respect...nice move from Beckaham

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3509 on: March 11, 2010, 02:30:44 PM »
LOL @ Liverpool another huge Elano..  ;D