Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171716 times)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3570 on: March 26, 2010, 08:32:33 AM »
Everton for 4th spot.

lol good one,you hear the one bout the english man the irish man and the scot?

Invincible

« Reply #3571 on: March 26, 2010, 09:09:35 AM »
Everton for 4th spot.

lol good one,you hear the one bout the english man the irish man and the scot?

I agree that its not gonna happen but they are in the best form out of the teams above them. They could possibly sneak a Europa League place but I can't see it.

bez

« Reply #3572 on: March 26, 2010, 09:21:31 AM »
Keep the faith. Our run in isnt that bad and the way we are performing we can beat anyone. If we beat Wolves away tomorrow then we are right back in the race I tell you.

Invincible

« Reply #3573 on: March 26, 2010, 09:23:42 AM »
Keep the faith. Our run in isnt that bad and the way we are performing we can beat anyone. If we beat Wolves away tomorrow then we are right back in the race I tell you.

You're gonna be relying on the teams above you to mess up alot. Its not impossible. I just hope you finish above Liverpool this season.  :D Only 3 points in it now.  8)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3574 on: March 26, 2010, 05:15:57 PM »
Everton could only get 4th if they iterally didnt drop one more point all season. That wont happen.

But theyre on fire right now so fairplay.

Arteta is SO important to their effectiveness. Superb player. Its such a shame for him that he'll never get a Spanish cap and place he deserves simply because of Xavi and Iniesta being in the same spot!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3575 on: March 27, 2010, 12:38:42 AM »
And today Celtic part company with Tony Mowbray as manager after a 4-0 defeat by St Mirren.

That result leaves celtic 10 points behind table topping Rangers who have played 2 games less than their rivals.

Neil Lennon  :laugh:  takes over as celtic manager until the end of the season.

Thanks for the memories Tony  ;)

Make mines a treebo tiger.

Haha.
NO MORE WAR

Invincible

« Reply #3576 on: March 27, 2010, 11:15:40 AM »
Holy shit at Chelsea!  :o

United in the lead though. 11th own goal this season.  8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3577 on: March 28, 2010, 09:53:06 AM »
Holy shit at Chelsea!  :o

United in the lead though. 11th own goal this season.  8)

And what an own goal !!

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3578 on: March 28, 2010, 09:59:33 AM »
Fuck Kevin Phillips!  >:(

kemizt

Invincible

« Reply #3579 on: March 28, 2010, 10:25:40 AM »
Holy shit at Chelsea!  :o

United in the lead though. 11th own goal this season.  8)

And what an own goal !!

Word, no pressure on him whtsoever and he placed it beatifully in the corner.  8)

2 huge games this week. Can't wait for Saturday.

Fuck Kevin Phillips!  >:(

Woot woot!!!

Typical Arsenal unfortunately.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3580 on: March 28, 2010, 10:38:58 AM »

And what an own goal !!

Word, no pressure on him whtsoever and he placed it beatifully in the corner.  8)

Woot woot!!!

Cant wait for the chelsea game also.

Ive been an idiot though, i had it in my head that it was a sunday 4 o clock kick off forgetting its easter sunday. Only realised the other day it was sat 12:45 unfortunatly me and my mates are going to bourenmouth on the lash friday/saturday so i cant get up to mancester in time for kick off so have had to give my ticket to my dad. Cant believe i was so stupid  :boohoo: Gonna have to watch it on TV.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3581 on: March 29, 2010, 03:35:12 AM »
Torres 1st goal yesterday :o thats 40 goals in 41 appearances at anfield now

anyone playin CM2010 btw??,...bought it at the wkend any recommendations on players?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3582 on: March 29, 2010, 12:15:06 PM »

And what an own goal !!

Woot woot!!!

Ive been an idiot though, i had it in my head that it was a sunday 4 o clock kick off forgetting its easter sunday. Only realised the other day it was sat 12:45 unfortunatly me and my mates are going to bourenmouth on the lash friday/saturday so i cant get up to mancester in time for kick off so have had to give my ticket to my dad. Cant believe i was so stupid  :boohoo: Gonna have to watch it on TV.

lol harsh... but on the upside bournemouth is an awesome place to go out on the lash.. bars and birds everywhere what more could u want?  ;D

+ even better news is ive managed to sort myself out with a wembley ticket for spurs / pompey  8)

Invincible

« Reply #3583 on: March 29, 2010, 01:02:04 PM »

And what an own goal !!

Woot woot!!!

lol harsh... but on the upside bournemouth is an awesome place to go out on the lash.. bars and birds everywhere what more could u want?  ;D

+ even better news is ive managed to sort myself out with a wembley ticket for spurs / pompey  8)

Nice. That your 1st visit to the new Wembley?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3584 on: March 29, 2010, 01:27:42 PM »

And what an own goal !!

Woot woot!!!

Nice. That your 1st visit to the new Wembley?

Nah I've been once before, but that was just  to see my friend play in a league 1 playoff final. I'm definately hyped up to expirence it watchin spurs. You been before?