Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171667 times)

Elano

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3660 on: April 08, 2010, 11:18:56 PM »
The best player from the Mexican League still Memo Ochoa, i don't know why he's not already playing in a big european team 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xMAINj9sKP0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xMAINj9sKP0</a>

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3661 on: April 08, 2010, 11:27:36 PM »
I watch mostly every Club America game bro, he's having a lot of mental mistakes. When he's on though, he's awesome. 

Elano

« Reply #3662 on: April 08, 2010, 11:29:50 PM »
I watch mostly every Club America game bro, he's having a lot of mental mistakes. When he's on though, he's awesome. 

teams like barca,arsenal and m.united should think about signing him, he's a fuckin great goalkeeper.
barca is an awesome team, but valdes is a shame  :P

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3663 on: April 10, 2010, 02:11:46 AM »
Fulhma have been a credit to English football this season. With Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea all crashing out and Liverpool, despite their Europa performance, being a bit of an embarrassment, Fulham have been a breath of fresh air and I'd love to see them win the Europa League.

It would be great to see an all English final aswell but tbh Fulham have a huge task in beating Hamburg who on paper are MASSIVE favourites.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3664 on: April 10, 2010, 03:00:23 AM »
^^haha class, i wonder what the guy said to him?

I was told the fan shouted something along the lines of "Fuck off back to Peru".
NO MORE WAR

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3665 on: April 10, 2010, 08:22:09 AM »
It would be great to see an all English final aswell but tbh Fulham have a huge task in beating Hamburg who on paper are MASSIVE favourites.
[/quote]

HSV would appear to be weaker then 1-2 years ago, having lost Van Der Vaart, Kompany & De Jong

also they have washed up veterans Nistleroy n Ze Roberto n Bayern Minich reject Jansen plus Rohzenhal who was a massive flop in the premiership.

i'd say it's 50/50

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3666 on: April 10, 2010, 10:21:02 AM »
Man U. has signed Javier "El Chicharito" Hernandez for next season.  I'm not really liking this, he'll most likely not get any playing time lol

was just about to post this, whats he like ?

Haven't seen much from him, except for a few games...but since he's been up with Chivas he's been a beast of a scorer.  Mexican League's best forwards are usually players signed elsewhere, so it's rare to have striker that good and be as effective as he is.  He moves really well without the ball.  For a Mexican player, he has great hops...here's some evidence

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/bGArcNf9tEo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/bGArcNf9tEo</a>

props

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Invincible

« Reply #3667 on: April 11, 2010, 07:35:15 AM »
Well, the title is well and truly over now. Why does Fergie keep starting Giggs, Scholes and Neville in the same match? And why was Evra not in from the start? Poor decisions recently from Fergie that are costing us dearly.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3668 on: April 11, 2010, 09:27:03 AM »
Man United assistant Mike Phelan: "You start looking now for other results to go for you. We didn't get the rub of the green in the final third and our selection wasn't good. We cannot rely on Wayne, he is having an exceptional season, but this is Manchester United and other players have to show why we bought them to this club in the first place."

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3669 on: April 11, 2010, 11:15:45 AM »
Well, the title is well and truly over now. Why does Fergie keep starting Giggs, Scholes and Neville in the same match? And why was Evra not in from the start? Poor decisions recently from Fergie that are costing us dearly.

evra has barely been rested this season and has looked tired but o shea was always going to struggle after so long out,

Man United assistant Mike Phelan: "You start looking now for other results to go for you. We didn't get the rub of the green in the final third and our selection wasn't good. We cannot rely on Wayne, he is having an exceptional season, but this is Manchester United and other players have to show why we bought them to this club in the first place."

He is talking to you Berbatov !

I walked away from Ewood Park today with an urge to shout at Berbatov in the hope it may make him cry.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 11:28:30 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jome

« Reply #3670 on: April 11, 2010, 07:00:46 PM »
I walked away from Ewood Park today with an urge to shout at Berbatov in the hope it may make him cry.

From the telly it looked like he was already crying, each time he lost the ball, missed a chance, or ehmm, didn't get the ball from a teammate..
Being his usual sulky self.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #3671 on: April 12, 2010, 02:11:36 AM »
^^haha class, i wonder what the guy said to him?

I was told the fan shouted something along the lines of "Fuck off back to Peru".

haha that would do it i guess!

From the telly it looked like he was already crying, each time he lost the ball, missed a chance, or ehmm, didn't get the ball from a teammate..
Being his usual sulky self.

lol he is such a fuckin annoying player to have...has some moments of pure inspiration, and at other times just doesnt look interested at all! defo not money well spent  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3672 on: April 12, 2010, 03:43:12 PM »
before the game on Sunday my Grandfather, a long-time (60+ years) Manchester United fan finally admitted that Fergie shoulda signed Tevez (he usually agrees with Fergie's decisions).

Berbatov never seems interested. he had some great moments at Spurs, then as soon as Manchester United came sniffing he just turned off. hasn't been the same since. £30 million thrown away.

Can't wait to be back in Manchester on Saturday for the derby. Should be a hangover filled day full of banter and hopefully (sorry lads) another blow to Manchester United's title hopes. heres to third place :cheers:

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #3673 on: April 13, 2010, 06:46:09 AM »
before the game on Sunday my Grandfather, a long-time (60+ years) Manchester United fan finally admitted that Fergie shoulda signed Tevez (he usually agrees with Fergie's decisions).

Berbatov never seems interested. he had some great moments at Spurs, then as soon as Manchester United came sniffing he just turned off. hasn't been the same since. £30 million thrown away.

Can't wait to be back in Manchester on Saturday for the derby. Should be a hangover filled day full of banter and hopefully (sorry lads) another blow to Manchester United's title hopes. heres to third place :cheers:

Berba is annoying me nowadays...part of my frustration I guess...but yeah, whatever other United fans think...I miss Tevez....he was/is one of my favorites...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3674 on: April 13, 2010, 11:46:10 AM »

Berba is annoying me nowadays...part of my frustration I guess...but yeah, whatever other United fans think...I miss Tevez....he was/is one of my favorites...

I liked Tevez because he always worked hard, but by going to City he showed what he thought of the fans so he can do one. Wouldnt touch him with a barge pole now.

Berbatov infuriates me, constantly dropping deep to collect the ball from the centre backs (thats what the midfield is for), his petulance when a ball goes astray. The fact that he never seems to be in any urgrency and when he does get a chance doesnt take it.

He has so much ability but isnt using it corrctly, he needs to play in the final third of the pitch and stop clogging the midfield. Fed up of seeing him play a pass to nani/valencia then watching them race forward to put a cross into the area to see that berbatov is 40 yards back admiring the ball he played. He needs to be bursting a gut to get on the end of the cross.

Dont have high hopes for Saturday, even if City win its still another year without a trophy and finishing behind us. No matter where they come this year we will still be higher and have another trophy in the cabinet, so they can get as giddy as they want about there season but in the grand scale of things they still wont have achieved anything of note. The amount of money they spent id be expecting more than a possible fourth place.