Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 172206 times)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3675 on: April 13, 2010, 11:56:16 AM »
before the game on Sunday my Grandfather, a long-time (60+ years) Manchester United fan finally admitted that Fergie shoulda signed Tevez (he usually agrees with Fergie's decisions).

Berbatov never seems interested. he had some great moments at Spurs, then as soon as Manchester United came sniffing he just turned off. hasn't been the same since. £30 million thrown away.

Can't wait to be back in Manchester on Saturday for the derby. Should be a hangover filled day full of banter and hopefully (sorry lads) another blow to Manchester United's title hopes. heres to third place :cheers:

Berba is annoying me nowadays...part of my frustration I guess...but yeah, whatever other United fans think...I miss Tevez....he was/is one of my favorites...

I liked Tevez because he always worked hard, but by going to City he showed what he thought of the fans so he can do one. Wouldnt touch him with a barge pole now.

Berbatov infuriates me, constantly dropping deep to collect the ball from the centre backs (thats what the midfield is for), his petulance when a ball goes astray. The fact that he never seems to be in any urgrency and when he does get a chance doesnt take it.

He has so much ability but isnt using it corrctly, he needs to play in the final third of the pitch and stop clogging the midfield. Fed up of seeing him play a pass to nani/valencia then watching them race forward to put a cross into the area to see that berbatov is 40 yards back admiring the ball he played. He needs to be bursting a gut to get on the end of the cross.

Dont have high hopes for Saturday, even if City win its still another year without a trophy and finishing behind us. No matter where they come this year we will still be higher and have another trophy in the cabinet, so they can get as giddy as they want about there season but in the grand scale of things they still wont have achieved anything of note. The amount of money they spent id be expecting more than a possible fourth place.

Yeah I understand what you're saying about Tevez and city....I believe that city match will fire us up....and United's gonna grab the win...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3676 on: April 13, 2010, 12:11:40 PM »
before the game on Sunday my Grandfather, a long-time (60+ years) Manchester United fan finally admitted that Fergie shoulda signed Tevez (he usually agrees with Fergie's decisions).

Berbatov never seems interested. he had some great moments at Spurs, then as soon as Manchester United came sniffing he just turned off. hasn't been the same since. £30 million thrown away.

Can't wait to be back in Manchester on Saturday for the derby. Should be a hangover filled day full of banter and hopefully (sorry lads) another blow to Manchester United's title hopes. heres to third place :cheers:

Berba is annoying me nowadays...part of my frustration I guess...but yeah, whatever other United fans think...I miss Tevez....he was/is one of my favorites...

I liked Tevez because he always worked hard, but by going to City he showed what he thought of the fans so he can do one. Wouldnt touch him with a barge pole now.

Berbatov infuriates me, constantly dropping deep to collect the ball from the centre backs (thats what the midfield is for), his petulance when a ball goes astray. The fact that he never seems to be in any urgrency and when he does get a chance doesnt take it.

He has so much ability but isnt using it corrctly, he needs to play in the final third of the pitch and stop clogging the midfield. Fed up of seeing him play a pass to nani/valencia then watching them race forward to put a cross into the area to see that berbatov is 40 yards back admiring the ball he played. He needs to be bursting a gut to get on the end of the cross.

Dont have high hopes for Saturday, even if City win its still another year without a trophy and finishing behind us. No matter where they come this year we will still be higher and have another trophy in the cabinet, so they can get as giddy as they want about there season but in the grand scale of things they still wont have achieved anything of note. The amount of money they spent id be expecting more than a possible fourth place.

Yeah I understand what you're saying about Tevez and city....I believe that city match will fire us up....and United's gonna grab the win...

I hope your right !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3677 on: April 14, 2010, 03:50:02 PM »

COYS  ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3678 on: April 14, 2010, 05:32:26 PM »
Wow, I dunno what to say really, 'cept it was a horrible performance. Oh and fuck Almunia, Eboue and Silvestre. God damn they are shite.

kemizt

bez

« Reply #3679 on: April 14, 2010, 08:03:57 PM »
Wtd! 4 points thrown away against West Ham and Villa, for fucks sake. We could actually be challenging if we knew how to hold onto leads. 4 games left against Blackburn away, Stoke at away, Fulham at home and Porty at home, I think we can pick up maximum points from all them games. Football doesn't half piss me off sometimes though. We've not had any luck this season what so ever! Oh and fuck Howard Webb, I thought he was our best ref until he turned down the Louis Saha pen shout against West Ham, I mean, wtf.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3680 on: April 15, 2010, 02:03:35 AM »
fuck Almunia

Short term memory kid, Barca woulda took 7 goals away from the Emirates if it wasn't for him.
NO MORE WAR

Invincible

« Reply #3681 on: April 15, 2010, 03:04:04 AM »
fuck Almunia

Short term memory kid, Barca woulda took 7 goals away from the Emirates if it wasn't for him.

Okay, so thats 1 good game out of how many?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3682 on: April 15, 2010, 03:20:10 AM »
fuck Almunia

Exactly, he's too inconsistent for a Champions League- and Top 3-team. I mean, he's done alot of good saves, but the fuck-ups have been twice as many...

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3683 on: April 15, 2010, 03:25:17 AM »
fuck Almunia

Exactly, he's too inconsistent for a Champions League- and Top 3-team. I mean, he's done alot of good saves, but the fuck-ups have been twice as many...

Shoul've kept Mad Jens :laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3684 on: April 15, 2010, 03:31:04 AM »
fuck Almunia

Shoul've kept Mad Jens :laugh:

I'd rather have Seaman in between the bars than these two at the moment.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #3685 on: April 15, 2010, 05:30:02 AM »
 :o
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BIhkIyZtCo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0BIhkIyZtCo</a>
what a crazy goal from that young gun of the spurs  8)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3686 on: April 15, 2010, 05:36:21 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BIhkIyZtCo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0BIhkIyZtCo</a>

haha what an awesome game.. i was right behind the goal when that went in, havent gone that crazy in a lonnng time!!! thats easily the best goal ive ever seen live in person.. even tho i thought we was worth the 3 points, ive gotta give Gomes credit without them 3 huge saves we most likely would have thrown the game away... lets just say i was sweatin big time during the final 5 minutes lol...  ;D ;D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3687 on: April 15, 2010, 05:47:15 AM »
booom.

I'd like to see the Spurs in the CL next year, but with games against Chelski and ManU ahead....

Elano

« Reply #3688 on: April 15, 2010, 05:49:26 AM »

haha what an awesome game.. i was right behind the goal when that went in, havent gone that crazy in a lonnng time!!! thats easily the best goal ive ever seen live in person.. even tho i thought we was worth the 3 points, ive gotta give Gomes credit without them 3 huge saves we most likely would have thrown the game away... lets just say i was sweatin big time during the final 5 minutes lol...  ;D ;D

its fuckin amazing to see the white hart lane on fire after that unbelievable goal.
FUCK WENGER,FUCK GUNNERS.

TO DARE IS TO DO COME ON YOU SPURS

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3689 on: April 15, 2010, 06:00:12 AM »
booom.

I'd like to see the Spurs in the CL next year, but with games against Chelski and ManU ahead....

yeah it'll be tough but i said before last nights game, i honestly thought we'd beat arsenal, draw to chelsea then lose away to united.. a good stat in spurs favour is only united have come to the lane and scored more then 1 league goal. so i think we got a good chance against chelsea because to be honest they havent exactly been playing great football, against bolton they should have conceed 2 pens really but yet again some poor refereeing decisions..

man city have a pretty hard run in too...

Tottenham:           

(h) Chelsea                       
(a) Man Utd                     
(h) Bolton                         
(a) Man City                       
(a) Burnley       

Man City:

(h) Man United
(a) Arsenal
(h) Villa
(h) Tottenham
(a) West Ham