Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171741 times)

Elano

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3735 on: April 21, 2010, 02:40:25 AM »
Mourinho: "parece que a xavi le gusta tener a un ovrebo en cada partido que juega"  ;D

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3736 on: April 21, 2010, 02:45:59 AM »
mourinho again provin he is a top top manager

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3737 on: April 21, 2010, 03:25:31 AM »
The 3rd goal was offside but it wasn't a HUGE offside like let's say Olic in Bayern vs. Fiorentina. Refs don't call offsides like that on a daily basis. As far as the penalty goes, perhaps there was some contact but Alves fucked it up when he dived like somebody chopped his leg off. Players never learn, if you go overboard you're not gonna get a penalty.

Mourinho: "parece que a xavi le gusta tener a un ovrebo en cada partido que juega"  ;D

What does that mean ?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3738 on: April 21, 2010, 05:06:08 AM »
I guess it means something along the lines of Barca now needing a retard ref like Ovrebo last year to get past him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elano

« Reply #3739 on: April 21, 2010, 05:18:51 AM »

Mourinho: "parece que a xavi le gusta tener a un ovrebo en cada partido que juega"  ;D

What does that mean ?

something like "xavi would like to have a referee like ovrebo in every game"  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3740 on: April 21, 2010, 07:53:00 PM »
What were they thinking, letting an Italian rule that game, when an Italian team might go to the final? Plus, Rosetti never had a German team winning a game ever.

What a disgrace.
No, it's not a sin

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3741 on: April 23, 2010, 07:02:34 PM »
I think its clear at this point that the winner of Inter/Barca will be the eventual victor. Bayern picked up their game for Man Utd over the two legs (despite still not being the better team in that matchup) but apart from that theyve been just the right side of poor and very lucky. Lyon...well theyve done brilliantly but lets be honest, they shouldnt even have got this far. Neither will be able to beat Inter or Barca in a pressure match at the final.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3742 on: April 23, 2010, 07:04:32 PM »
Oh and also, not been on here for a few weeks so not been able to gloat on here yet but....

TOON ARMY! TOON ARMY!

The Geordie Boys are back in the premiership where we belong and have already been crowned Championship Champions. I expect us to break the 100 point barrier tommorrow with a comfortable win against that C*nt Roy Keane's Ipswich aswell.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3743 on: April 24, 2010, 02:15:44 AM »
Lets hope spurs can make it a hat trick of wins against the big 3  ;D

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3744 on: April 24, 2010, 07:17:06 AM »
Lets hope spurs can make it a hat trick of wins against the big 3  ;D

and the answer to that is no. Unlucky.

Makes that game vs Man City next week absolutely huge

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3745 on: April 24, 2010, 09:21:41 AM »
TOON ARMY! TOON ARMY!

The Geordie Boys are back in the premiership where we belong and have already been crowned Championship Champions. I expect us to break the 100 point barrier tommorrow with a comfortable win against that C*nt Roy Keane's Ipswich aswell.
:raisetheroof:

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3746 on: April 24, 2010, 12:57:48 PM »
I think its clear at this point that the winner of Inter/Barca will be the eventual victor. Bayern picked up their game for Man Utd over the two legs (despite still not being the better team in that matchup) but apart from that theyve been just the right side of poor and very lucky. Lyon...well theyve done brilliantly but lets be honest, they shouldnt even have got this far. Neither will be able to beat Inter or Barca in a pressure match at the final.

Did you watch the Lyon game or are you talking out of your ass?

Bayern dominated the entire game, 70% possession 425 against 184 connected passes. They even dominated Lyon while being outnumbered 11 to 10 for 20 minutes. What's lucky about creating 5 great chances and making 0? What's lucky about having an Italian referee when Inter is in a good spot to make the final and when Germany is in a good spot to take the 4th CL spot from Italy?
I think Bayern is the team who needs their home advantage the least.. which is good when you're going to the final, cause you ain't playing at home there.
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3747 on: April 24, 2010, 02:35:24 PM »
Köln is too stupid >:( Damn, if we wouldn't have screwed it against Hoffenheim in the last minute ::) Good bye Champions League :'(

But the  team isn't good enough for Champions league anyway. But still, Dortmund is back in European competition :raisetheroof:  8) :rock: :bandit: :pimp: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_llama: :banana_cow: :monkey: :monkey_dance2:

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3748 on: April 25, 2010, 06:16:23 AM »
Whatis the deal with Ballotelli (sp), matarazzi attacking him after the match and the inter fans trying to do the same in the car park.

I know he is a milan fan and has had some run ins with mourinho but whats the full story ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3749 on: April 25, 2010, 07:20:40 AM »

Did you watch the Lyon game or are you talking out of your ass?

Bayern dominated the entire game, 70% possession 425 against 184 connected passes. They even dominated Lyon while being outnumbered 11 to 10 for 20 minutes. What's lucky about creating 5 great chances and making 0? What's lucky about having an Italian referee when Inter is in a good spot to make the final and when Germany is in a good spot to take the 4th CL spot from Italy?
I think Bayern is the team who needs their home advantage the least.. which is good when you're going to the final, cause you ain't playing at home there.

Next time learn how to read. I was on about their journey to the smei-final. Not the semi-final itself. Hence why the rest of the sentence which you clearly chose to ignore was referring to the Man Utd game not the Lyon game.