Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171667 times)

Jome

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3810 on: May 02, 2010, 07:39:06 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3811 on: May 02, 2010, 07:49:35 AM »
Lolpool

kemizt

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #3812 on: May 02, 2010, 10:32:31 AM »
It's gonna take a miracle now if we're gonna win the title...yeah I know, anything can happen...but Wigan....haha, they can't do shit against chelsea....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3813 on: May 02, 2010, 12:30:58 PM »
It's gonna take a miracle now if we're gonna win the title...yeah I know, anything can happen...but Wigan....haha, they can't do shit against chelsea....

Its not going to happen unfortunatly.

Today was our last chance but Mr Liverpool helped put an end to that, they really are shit.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3814 on: May 02, 2010, 01:12:38 PM »
Unlucky Man Utd fans, oh well, my lot were crowned champions WEEKS ago ;)

Newcastle with a cheeky 1-0 away win today with 7 changes to our regular starting 11. Finish the season on 102 points, the third highest total amassed in the history of the Division since the Premiership's inception changed its classification in 1992. Bring on the big guns next season.

Also, great to see Blackpool make the playoffs. Would be hilarious to see them in the premiership next year!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3815 on: May 02, 2010, 01:48:07 PM »

Newcastle with a cheeky 1-0 away win today with 7 changes to our regular starting 11. Finish the season on 102 points, the third highest total amassed in the history of the Division since the Premiership's inception changed its classification in 1992. Bring on the big guns next season.

Also, great to see Blackpool make the playoffs. Would be hilarious to see them in the premiership next year!

Congrats but its pretty shameful that your there in the first place.

How do you think you will do next season ? ive seen a few of your games and in all honesty your side seems weaker than when you went down. I know your going to buy but do you think it will be a relegation scrap or are you hoping to do a birmingham ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3816 on: May 02, 2010, 02:03:55 PM »

Congrats but its pretty shameful that your there in the first place.

How do you think you will do next season ? ive seen a few of your games and in all honesty your side seems weaker than when you went down. I know your going to buy but do you think it will be a relegation scrap or are you hoping to do a birmingham ?

I dont think itll be either tbf. I'd be surprised if we're in a relegation scrap and if anything this relegation has served as a silver lining as we've got rid of a lot of big money hangers on and transformed the team into a very promising young one. Our side on paper may look weaker but players like Owen and Duff amongst others were always poor for us and never earned their wages. I prefer our team now.

As I say, we wont do as well as Birmingham have, but I'd say we'll be looking at somewhere about 12th-14th safe from any big danger.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3817 on: May 02, 2010, 11:23:01 PM »
I sure hope the Magpies stay up.

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3818 on: May 03, 2010, 05:59:20 AM »
so the race for 4th place is gonna be decided wednesday night..

Elano

« Reply #3819 on: May 03, 2010, 11:41:25 AM »
I saw the barca inter game @ a pub in santa monica full of fuckin mexicans,it was amazing @ the end.
fuck all those mexican motherfuckers fake barca supporters  :psych:

Elano

« Reply #3820 on: May 03, 2010, 12:07:09 PM »
its fuckin funny that ibrahimovic left inter to win the champions league and now he's out of the fuckin competition thanks to inter  :D

Elano

« Reply #3821 on: May 03, 2010, 02:38:08 PM »
Ah Mourinho is a fuckin boss!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OpwPFxDE6-I&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OpwPFxDE6-I&amp;feature=related</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cOOhDdyER0A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cOOhDdyER0A</a>

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3822 on: May 03, 2010, 04:24:23 PM »
Damn, another loss - I'm starting to lose faith in Wenger.
Especially if he doesn't get us a new (quality) goalie!

kemizt

Invincible

« Reply #3823 on: May 03, 2010, 06:18:16 PM »
Damn, another loss - I'm starting to lose faith in Wenger.
Especially if he doesn't get us a new (quality) goalie!

You had 69% posession aswell. Just wow.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3824 on: May 03, 2010, 07:30:28 PM »

Van Gaal is fucking hardcore, some dutch person pls translate :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin