Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171667 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3825 on: May 03, 2010, 11:05:12 PM »
Damn, another loss - I'm starting to lose faith in Wenger.
Especially if he doesn't get us a new (quality) goalie!

You had 69% posession aswell. Just wow.

Yep, It's not good enough.

kemizt

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3826 on: May 04, 2010, 12:42:50 AM »
nice to see gerrard putting a smile on liverpool fans faces again....cmon u blues!!! ;D :-\

Elano

« Reply #3827 on: May 04, 2010, 01:10:40 AM »
And those bastard Italians ruins the game again....

says a bastard from norway that don't even root for a team from his country  :loser: :sshh:

thats what I call anti-football. Typical italians, although they started without 1 italian.

Yeah, anti-football indeed, they didn't even attempt to play football, they were gunning for back-heels, and rolled over on every occasion.
But #1 roll-over is Busquets though, what a fuckin lil bitch..

I don't even know if I will despise Inter for their 10-11 men behind the ball anti-football, rolling over and wasting time all the time, or...
if I'm gonna praise them for a near flawless defensive game, engineered by the tactical genius that is Jose Mourinho.. if a football team defends poorly, this is the game they should watch 10 times over and over, it was like a brick-wall back there, it was "How to defend a lead - advanced edition".

you should start watch another sport with kdub, maybe something that involves lumberjacks in a shitty norwegian forest  :D

Elano

« Reply #3828 on: May 04, 2010, 01:13:36 AM »
Sorry Luna, but the more I read your opinions about Football, the more I think you should stick with hockey.. no offense.  :P

You're talking like Inter actually tried to attack before they got a red card, but on the contrary they played the same anti-football, and was more interested in chopping down Barca-players, and chopping the game up, they basically tried to kill the game to avoid any football being played.. "rolled over on any occasion" holds weight, Lucio, Chivu, Maicon, and a couple of others went down how many times? Did they need any medical assistance, or did they even limp or get an actual knock?

Dani Alves & Busquets are both a disgrace with their diving antics, but Inter was even worse.. (except it didn't get anybody sent off).. and it was so cynical as well, it

Sorry Jome, but the more I read your opinions about Football, the more I think you should stick with softball.. no offense.  :P

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3829 on: May 04, 2010, 01:16:25 AM »
Your insults are kinda lame when you've had a week coming up with them.

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3830 on: May 04, 2010, 01:17:38 AM »

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #3831 on: May 04, 2010, 01:23:13 AM »

insults ? LMAO, its the fuckin truth.
and in the past week i was on holiday and i wasn't thinking about "how i should reply to kdub and his silly posts in the football section"  :loser:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3832 on: May 04, 2010, 01:35:37 AM »

and in the past week i was on holiday and i wasn't thinking about "how i should reply to kdub and his silly posts in the football section"  :loser:

Haha, you always get so hurt from what we say. Taking shit so personal.

Oh, and by the way, softball is not typical Norwegian.

kemizt

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3833 on: May 04, 2010, 01:41:30 AM »

Elano

« Reply #3834 on: May 04, 2010, 02:32:16 AM »

Haha ?  i'm always get so hurt ? are you fuckin kidding me ?  :D

p.s. about the softball i don't wanna reply, because you can't be soo damn stupid

Elano

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3836 on: May 04, 2010, 06:41:04 AM »
cmon u blues!!!
:eh:

rivalries in english football can be rather complex :P

haha, yeah I understand that, but still - rooting for another team is not very.. good, lol.

Haha ?  i'm always get so hurt ? are you fuckin kidding me ?  :D
p.s. about the softball i don't wanna reply, because you can't be soo damn stupid
Yeah, I wasn't talking about you personally, just Italian football.
P.S. I mentioned softball because Jome used hockey as an example for Canada. D'oh.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #3837 on: May 04, 2010, 08:24:50 AM »
LMAO @ the barca players with those fuckin stupid shirts (i've never seen a big team doing something like this)

Wednesday night sees Barcelona welcome Inter Milan to the Nou Camp in the second leg of their Champions League semi-final, and the Catalans have it all to do trailing 3-1 from the first match in Italy.

Up against it, Barcelona, who had a clean sweep of six trophies last season to establish themselves as the best team in world football, have gone about raising the hype of the game through their “Nos dejaremos la piel” campaign, meaning “We’ll leave our skin” (i.e. we’ll give our all against Inter).

For neutrals however, it seems bizarre that a club like Barcelona feel the need to artificially hype up a match that should, by itself, have more than enough significance without the need for a cheesy slogan.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDL7WdCNee0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dDL7WdCNee0</a>

Elano

« Reply #3838 on: May 04, 2010, 08:38:17 AM »
and LMFAO @ La remuntada video  :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/clw2Ly4DD0s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/clw2Ly4DD0s</a>

Jome

« Reply #3839 on: May 04, 2010, 11:03:01 AM »
LOL @ Elano's random nonsensical comments, and LOLMAO @ Inter needing help from Lazio to win the scudetto - typical Italians, corrupt as a mothafucka, everybody and their mama is up for sale.