Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171671 times)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3870 on: May 09, 2010, 01:03:35 PM »
wow, 8-0 is amazing. Ancelotti is a legend.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Elano

« Reply #3871 on: May 09, 2010, 01:39:40 PM »

Elano

« Reply #3872 on: May 09, 2010, 02:53:48 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/A6U4G2b0gSg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/A6U4G2b0gSg</a>

bez

« Reply #3873 on: May 10, 2010, 01:20:37 AM »
Billy - goal of the season. Oh and fuck my life btw. I went onto Williamhill yesterday when Arsenal and Man utd was both 2-0 up and put in 4-0. I also put Everton down for a win and typed in 500 quid in a Sparta Rotterdan game which was 0-0 at half time, I had them to win it 2-0. Last minute I changed my mind. Low and behold, Sparta break, 94th min, and win it 2-0. Would of got 3 grand plus back. Not fucking happy I didn't acty put the bets on now because I have no balls.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3874 on: May 10, 2010, 02:24:50 AM »
Billy - goal of the season. Oh and fuck my life btw. I went onto Williamhill yesterday when Arsenal and Man utd was both 2-0 up and put in 4-0. I also put Everton down for a win and typed in 500 quid in a Sparta Rotterdan game which was 0-0 at half time, I had them to win it 2-0. Last minute I changed my mind. Low and behold, Sparta break, 94th min, and win it 2-0. Would of got 3 grand plus back. Not fucking happy I didn't acty put the bets on now because I have no balls.

tbf was an awesome goal when did u sign him never heard of him before?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3875 on: May 10, 2010, 03:12:19 AM »

I'm always more annoyed about bets I didn't put on that woulda won than just simply losing bets.

One of note recently was Marcus Berg being top scorer in the U-21 tourney last year. 35/1 you could get for him and he skooshed it in the end.
NO MORE WAR

Elano

« Reply #3876 on: May 10, 2010, 03:25:13 AM »
THIS IS ANOTHER PROOF THAT KDUB DOES'NT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FOOTBALL
Milito is trash. Even Bendtner is better than him!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhwpBaWFfa8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OhwpBaWFfa8</a>

KDUB :loser: :sshh:

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3877 on: May 10, 2010, 06:25:46 AM »

I'm always more annoyed about bets I didn't put on that woulda won than just simply losing bets.

One of note recently was Marcus Berg being top scorer in the U-21 tourney last year. 35/1 you could get for him and he skooshed it in the end.

ive had no luck whatsoever this year with footy bets mainly cus i only ever bet on my team... :grumpy:

lucky my luck on the roulette has made up for it 3 grand in two months 8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3878 on: May 10, 2010, 01:23:30 PM »
Do you think they have got the message ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3879 on: May 10, 2010, 08:56:34 PM »

loved Dean Windass (legend) on Sunday. "Everton have made a sub, it's that Billya, Bill, er, Billyalet... i don't know. I bet he'll score now..."

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3880 on: May 11, 2010, 12:17:49 AM »

loved Dean Windass (legend) on Sunday. "Everton have made a sub, it's that Billya, Bill, er, Billyalet... i don't know. I bet he'll score now..."
Haha, nice :D

kemizt

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3881 on: May 11, 2010, 02:51:31 AM »
Do you think they have got the message ?

in the Glazers we trust ;D

bez

« Reply #3882 on: May 11, 2010, 07:03:21 PM »
Again the other day, I thought some team would win and I didn't put it on, and there was good odds for a 2-0 down comeback in the Romanian league or something. Didn't put it on, and it fucking happened. So today I thought fuck it, go with my insticts.... Lost 35 quid. Haha.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3883 on: May 12, 2010, 11:28:25 AM »
Go FULHAM!

kemizt

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3884 on: May 12, 2010, 06:57:22 PM »
Go FULHAM!