Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171687 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3945 on: June 30, 2010, 08:52:02 AM »

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3946 on: June 30, 2010, 09:27:21 AM »

SHAMEFUL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3947 on: June 30, 2010, 09:28:07 AM »
David Silva signs for City  ;D

great signing still pissed we missed out on signing him 2 years back

Elano

« Reply #3948 on: July 01, 2010, 01:08:09 AM »
Sucks to be a man united supporter right now, 'city' is about to become BIG....Silva is an amazing player

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3949 on: July 01, 2010, 01:43:05 AM »
Sucks to be a man united supporter right now, 'city' is about to become BIG....Silva is an amazing player

It must suck even more to be Man City supporter, because they won't reach ManU in 100 years, and if they have any success in the near future, it's only because some rich camel fuckers want a new hobby. I would  :-X if my club was owned by some guys who don't give a fuck about it.

Elano

« Reply #3950 on: July 01, 2010, 02:10:37 AM »

It must suck even more to be Man City supporter, because they won't reach ManU in 100 years, and if they have any success in the near future, it's only because some rich camel fuckers want a new hobby. I would  :-X if my club was owned by some guys who don't give a fuck about it.

What ? go ask to a city supporter if they are not happy now. Honestly, who gives a fuck if they can't reach man united in 100 years ? If they can become like chelsea i think they'll be happy as fuck.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3951 on: July 01, 2010, 02:21:37 AM »

im guessing the city owner cares a damn sight more about city than hicks gillette or the glaziers do

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3952 on: July 01, 2010, 02:35:16 AM »

What ? go ask to a city supporter if they are not happy now. Honestly, who gives a fuck if they can't reach man united in 100 years ? If they can become like chelsea i think they'll be happy as fuck.

Then they are stupid. What do you think'll happen with Chelski after Abrahmowitz loses interest? How can you be happy if your club sells his soul to a foreigner who has no connection to your club?
Football clubs should remain football clubs, and not business ventures or ownerships of some rich fucks. This shit kills football.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 02:38:41 AM by still not decided »

Elano

« Reply #3953 on: July 01, 2010, 02:52:31 AM »

im guessing the city owner cares a damn sight more about city than hicks gillette or the glaziers do

sure  ;D

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3954 on: July 01, 2010, 03:17:27 AM »

sure  ;D

im confused are you disagreeing?

Elano

« Reply #3955 on: July 01, 2010, 03:36:29 AM »

sure  ;D

im confused are you disagreeing?

no. it must be fuckin amazing to be a city supporter now, they can afford to boy the whole barcelona tomorrow if its possible.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #3956 on: July 02, 2010, 02:59:31 PM »

Hahaha spoken like a true TWAT
Who do you support by the way??? Lets see a club who is not in debt (like City) or 1 with shit loads of debt like the dippers or United. I know which 1 I would be happy with.
And what do u mean by reach Man U? Im not arsed about the past. Its all about the here and now u sad fuckin hater.

Blue Army oh and Yaya Toure is now a blue  ;D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3957 on: July 03, 2010, 03:18:11 AM »

Who do you support by the way??? Lets see a club who is not in debt (like City) or 1 with shit loads of debt like the dippers or United. I know which 1 I would be happy with.
And what do u mean by reach Man U? Im not arsed about the past. Its all about the here and now u sad fuckin hater.

Sad fucking hater? I can laugh about about all the English clubs now, because they're so broke they have to sell themselves to some camel fuckers and Russian oil tycoons. :laugh:  Fortunately most of the  Bundesliga managers are  not completely crazy. Go on and blow some 100 mil. in players players and their agents asses so you can 'compete' with clubs Real and Barca for a few years, while we can enjoy affordable ticket prices and a balanced national league.
Man City is a big fail, just like Chelski.

PS:   

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #3958 on: July 03, 2010, 03:43:59 AM »

Sad fucking hater? I can laugh about about all the English clubs now, because they're so broke they have to sell themselves to some camel fuckers and Russian oil tycoons. :laugh:  Fortunately most of the  Bundesliga managers are  not completely crazy. Go on and blow some 100 mil. in players players and their agents asses so you can 'compete' with clubs Real and Barca for a few years, while we can enjoy affordable ticket prices and a balanced national league.

PS:   

Yeah Chelsea have been a big fail haven't they??
They have just won the Premiership you fkn retard.

And last time I checked City ticket prices were quite affordable. Stop getting mad because no top players want to play in your shite league.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3959 on: July 03, 2010, 06:54:22 AM »

It must suck even more to be Man City supporter, because they won't reach ManU in 100 years, and if they have any success in the near future, it's only because some rich camel fuckers want a new hobby. I would  :-X if my club was owned by some guys who don't give a fuck about it.

Blue Army oh and Yaya Toure is now a blue  ;D

Sad fucking hater? I can laugh about about all the English clubs now, because they're so broke they have to sell themselves to some camel fuckers and Russian oil tycoons. :laugh:  Fortunately most of the  Bundesliga managers are  not completely crazy. Go on and blow some 100 mil. in players players and their agents asses so you can 'compete' with clubs Real and Barca for a few years, while we can enjoy affordable ticket prices and a balanced national league.

PS:  

Yeah Chelsea have been a big fail haven't they??
They have just won the Premiership you fkn retard.

And last time I checked City ticket prices were quite affordable. Stop getting mad because no top players want to play in your shite league.

yeah, Chelsea is a big fail. They spend 800 M € (or was it more?) and have won 2 or 3 championships and a few FA-Cups in 8 years. This is the definition of fail.

Why should I be mad? All German players play in the German league, and we still own nearly allnational teams (like England). Our players can't be that bad I'd say... Not to mention that we have many players from national teams like Netherlands who play or have played in the German league.

The German league has the highest average attendance, have more than 2 teams who can become champion, and it produces better native players. I'm pretty satisfied with the Bundesliga. We don't need overrated losers like Robinho, Barry, Wright-Philips.
(I hope Tevez doesn't kick us out now lol :laugh:)