Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171700 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4095 on: October 04, 2010, 01:20:58 PM »
Thing is. Real is probably the biggest club in the world. It's a gigantic club with huge amount of pressure on any player, especially the forwards. If you ask me, Sneijder is the only one who is a slap in the face to Real's policy. VDV, Robben and Huntelar are now all shining true but in much smaller clubs, where they're more relaxed... They just aren't big club material, maybe Robben.

No. If you look at Huntelaar's stats he was the most succesful striker at Milan and at least up there with the others at Real, don't have the exact stats right now. VdV made a lot of good games, especially when he was allowed to play some games in a row after Kaka's injury, he scored some important goals.

I think the pressure you talking about is definitely there, but it's on the management first and that's why they exchanging the whole team and coach every two years instead of giving all of them the time to develop something there.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4096 on: October 04, 2010, 01:39:16 PM »
Thing is. Real is probably the biggest club in the world. It's a gigantic club with huge amount of pressure on any player, especially the forwards. If you ask me, Sneijder is the only one who is a slap in the face to Real's policy. VDV, Robben and Huntelar are now all shining true but in much smaller clubs, where they're more relaxed... They just aren't big club material, maybe Robben.

No. If you look at Huntelaar's stats he was the most succesful striker at Milan and at least up there with the others at Real, don't have the exact stats right now. VdV made a lot of good games, especially when he was allowed to play some games in a row after Kaka's injury, he scored some important goals.

I think the pressure you talking about is definitely there, but it's on the management first and that's why they exchanging the whole team and coach every two years instead of giving all of them the time to develop something there.

True. The problem is simply that Real buys players without a concept, and if it doesn't work right away,  they exchange everything again. They're just plain stupid. And lol @ even questioning that Robben is big club material.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4097 on: October 05, 2010, 11:44:59 AM »
Liverpool 0 - 2 Blackpool.

[victor meldrew] i don't believe it [/victor meldrew]

Going Down, Going Down , Going Down  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4098 on: October 06, 2010, 01:24:54 PM »
Liverpool 0 - 2 Blackpool.

[victor meldrew] i don't believe it [/victor meldrew]

Going Down, Going Down , Going Down  ;D

:rant:

the only game i can say ive enjoyed this season was the cobblers game :raisetheroof:

Blasphemy

« Reply #4099 on: October 10, 2010, 11:43:55 PM »
WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I went 2 the Raider Game, Damn that shit was motherfucking funnn as fuck. (This was my first time seeing em live and they WON WOO WOO).

lol it was madd fucked up.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4100 on: October 11, 2010, 02:18:18 AM »

I went 2 the Raider Game, Damn that shit was motherfucking funnn as fuck. (This was my first time seeing em live and they WON WOO WOO).

I think you're in the wrong thread.

kemizt

Blasphemy

« Reply #4101 on: October 11, 2010, 01:30:26 PM »

Wait is this Soccer football??? I keep forgetting this site/forum isn't located in Amerikkka.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4102 on: October 11, 2010, 01:54:49 PM »

Wait is this Soccer football??? I keep forgetting this site/forum isn't located in Amerikkka.
No, it's not soccer, it's football.

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4103 on: October 11, 2010, 04:04:48 PM »

true words!

Lunatic

« Reply #4104 on: October 11, 2010, 04:05:52 PM »
Portugal looked great first game under new coach!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blasphemy

« Reply #4105 on: October 11, 2010, 11:02:03 PM »

It's Soccer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_football

U can call the shit bowling 4 all I care. I'm living in amerikkka it's soccer 2 me. U from where ever, it's Football 2 u.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4106 on: October 12, 2010, 03:10:20 AM »
soccer is actually an English word originally, so i read. back in the 19th century, when rugby was getting called "Rugby Football" and football/soccer was getting called "Association Football", "Soccer" was used to distinguish between the 2. so, if what i read was right (and i imagine it is, since it was in a well respected football/soccer magazine), "Soccer" isn't an Americanisation, the word was born in England.

history lesson over :P

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4107 on: October 12, 2010, 05:06:07 AM »
soccer is actually an English word originally, so i read. back in the 19th century, when rugby was getting called "Rugby Football" and football/soccer was getting called "Association Football", "Soccer" was used to distinguish between the 2. so, if what i read was right (and i imagine it is, since it was in a well respected football/soccer magazine), "Soccer" isn't an Americanisation, the word was born in England.

history lesson over :P
8)

kemizt

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4108 on: October 12, 2010, 07:11:17 PM »
Portugal looked great first game under new coach!
they played a good game today 8)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #4109 on: October 13, 2010, 04:21:57 AM »
gotta say scotland restored a little bit of credibility last night, despite losing in the end...if it wasnt for some terrible defensive lapses (stephen mcmanus is shite) we couldve maybe hung on for a point...oh well, there goes another qualifying campaign  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare