Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171743 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4320 on: March 01, 2011, 02:31:41 PM »
Didnt finish them off when we were on top. Going to need a big perfoparmance on sunday or things could go very wrong. Dissapointing that 3 games in a row against chelsea crucial decesions have gone in there favour costing us the game. Chelsea played really well second half to be fair.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Invincible

« Reply #4321 on: March 01, 2011, 02:49:20 PM »
Didnt finish them off when we were on top. Going to need a big perfoparmance on sunday or things could go very wrong. Dissapointing that 3 games in a row against chelsea crucial decesions have gone in there favour costing us the game. Chelsea played really well second half to be fair.

We are crying out for a bit of invention in midfield its unreal. Nani is the only one I feel that can unlock doors for us (not including Giggs and Scholes as they haven't got long left) but he played extremely average tonight. Carrick is useless and he has been since the Champions League final in 2009. Fletcher shouldn't be questioned as I feel he is more of a defensive midfielder. Anderson is to inconsistent. Don't even talk to me about Gibson, he brings absolutely nothing. Bebe and Obertan, even worse. It still frustrates me that Spurs got VDV for 8 mill and Fergie says there is no value in the transfer market. At the back and up front, we are are fine I feel, but Fergie has got alot of thinking to do this transfer window regarding that midfield. If we win the title with it, I will be ecstatic.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4322 on: March 02, 2011, 07:59:59 AM »
Couldnt have put it better. With regards to vdv before joining spurs he said there was only 1 english club he wanted to join and that was united. Even then we still didnt go for him. Whos fault is it that there is no value. Fergusons for selling ronaldo for 80 mil and inturn inflating everyone elses value

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Invincible

« Reply #4323 on: March 02, 2011, 08:14:11 AM »
The sooner we get Park and Valencia back the better.

Invincible

« Reply #4324 on: March 06, 2011, 07:37:16 AM »
 :grumpy: :loopaper: :boohoo:

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #4325 on: March 06, 2011, 11:22:31 PM »
Suarez is an amazing player  8)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4326 on: March 07, 2011, 02:56:27 AM »

Probably, but he's also a bitch.

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #4327 on: March 07, 2011, 04:03:06 AM »

Probably ? No, he's an amazing player without a doubt.
And why are you calling him a bitch ? ::)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4328 on: March 07, 2011, 06:11:11 AM »

Because I'm pretty sure he is a Pippo Inzaghi type of player.

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #4329 on: March 07, 2011, 08:50:07 AM »

you are pretty sure  ::)

Because I'm pretty sure he is a Pippo Inzaghi type of player.

Lunatic

« Reply #4330 on: March 08, 2011, 01:47:58 PM »
What a bull shit game. I fuckin hate Barca. Especially Messi & Sergio Busquets. That was one of the worst sending offs (Van Persie) I've seen. And although the penalty was a penalty, it looked like he didn't call at first.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Invincible

« Reply #4331 on: March 08, 2011, 02:09:43 PM »
What a bull shit game. I fuckin hate Barca. Especially Messi & Sergio Busquets. That was one of the worst sending offs (Van Persie) I've seen. And although the penalty was a penalty, it looked like he didn't call at first.

Lets be honest Barcalona easily deserved to go through. Arsenal had 0 attempts at goal the last time I saw and that was at 80 mins. Van Persie was harshly sent off, terrible decision infact but that didn't affect the way they played at the back. Barca were too good for them in the end as I expected.

Lunatic

« Reply #4332 on: March 08, 2011, 02:19:45 PM »

Lets be honest Barcalona easily deserved to go through. Arsenal had 0 attempts at goal the last time I saw and that was at 80 mins. Van Persie was harshly sent off, terrible decision infact but that didn't affect the way they played at the back. Barca were too good for them in the end as I expected.
Barca were superior but it's sad that some BS decided the outcome. The sending off was ridiculous and even the penalty only seemed to be called a bit late when Xavi kept harassing the ref.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #4333 on: March 08, 2011, 08:08:54 PM »
ah ah where is kdub ?  :D

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4334 on: March 08, 2011, 10:24:01 PM »
I'm not gonna blame the ref and say ahh we would of won if it wasn't for the red card etc etc cos that would be bullshit. Barca were clearly the better team as you'd expect them to be at home, especially when they're chasing a lead, but that decision was a joke, one whistle amongst 95 thousand fans shouting and there was a 1 second gap between the whistle and the shot, there's just no fucking common sense ::)

Also one thing which is really starting to piss me off with Wenger is this obsession with playing Rosicky in these important games (even if it's because of injuries) he's simply not effective at all, he gives away the ball easily, has no pace, and seems to have no confidence in front of goal. Everytime he got the ball today he wasn't gonna do anything with it, Arsharvin shouldve played, this is why you spend money on these players for games like this, even Eboue has the speed to do something (or atleast get it out of our half) and wouldof helped out defensively too