Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171679 times)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4380 on: April 07, 2011, 05:18:47 PM »
Rio and Vidic easily the best centre back pairing in the world.

2 or 3 years ago, I would've agreed with you, but they seem to be a bit too inconsistent since then I think.

Who is then?

Pique & Puyol

Invincible

« Reply #4381 on: April 07, 2011, 06:06:11 PM »

2 or 3 years ago, I would've agreed with you, but they seem to be a bit too inconsistent since then I think.

Who is then?

Pique & Puyol

Not true. Barca attack so well that their defence doesn't get noticed. Defensively, Barca are definitely vulnerable as Dani Alves just seems to attack.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4382 on: April 07, 2011, 08:02:29 PM »
So who was in here telling me Benfica is better than Porto? I hope you got to watch Porto clinch the league title with 5 games remaining IN Benfica's stadium (Luz) on the weekend! And the celebration that followed  ;D While Benfica turned off the lights and the sprinklers on in the stadium (no class as usual, garbage club full of scumbags), Porto continued to celebrate and dance in the water  ;D

25 league games, 23 wins, 2 draws, unbeaten. 71 of a possible 75 points while Benfica in 2nd place has 55  :o

And we're gonna' win Europa  8)

Pinto Da Costa is THE BEST president in Football!  8) Question me and look up our history this decade of buying dirt cheap, having amazing success and selling HIGH
i never said benfica were better i said that they will win europa  :D porto played an awsome game today  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4383 on: April 07, 2011, 09:38:19 PM »
Damn i wish elano was here lol seeing inter get raped like that at home was a beautiful thing ah ah ah
8)

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #4384 on: April 07, 2011, 09:47:48 PM »
So who was in here telling me Benfica is better than Porto? I hope you got to watch Porto clinch the league title with 5 games remaining IN Benfica's stadium (Luz) on the weekend! And the celebration that followed  ;D While Benfica turned off the lights and the sprinklers on in the stadium (no class as usual, garbage club full of scumbags), Porto continued to celebrate and dance in the water  ;D

25 league games, 23 wins, 2 draws, unbeaten. 71 of a possible 75 points while Benfica in 2nd place has 55  :o

And we're gonna' win Europa  8)

Pinto Da Costa is THE BEST president in Football!  8) Question me and look up our history this decade of buying dirt cheap, having amazing success and selling HIGH
i never said benfica were better i said that they will win europa  :D porto played an awsome game today  8)
benfica will not win europa. They will lose in the finals to either Porto or Villarreal
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4385 on: April 07, 2011, 11:04:17 PM »
Damn i wish elano was here lol seeing inter get raped like that at home was a beautiful thing ah ah ah

nothing is better that seeing your mother get raped  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4386 on: April 08, 2011, 01:02:16 AM »

Who is then?

Hummels and Subotic :P

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4387 on: April 08, 2011, 01:23:32 AM »

Who is then?

Weir and Bougherra :P

Nah, ko. I'd say Pique and Puyol too

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #4388 on: April 08, 2011, 02:06:36 AM »

nothing is better that seeing your mother get raped  :D

*Yaaawwwwnnnn* find some new material buddy

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4389 on: April 08, 2011, 09:03:06 PM »

Who is then?

Pique & Puyol

Not true. Barca attack so well that their defence doesn't get noticed. Defensively, Barca are definitely vulnerable as Dani Alves just seems to attack.

Spain won the two biggest competitions with these two, only conceding 2 goals at the World cup, Barca won pretty much everything in the last few years and in all honesty both Barca and Spain have awful fullbacks, defensively anyway, so to me they're definately the best CB pairing

However, if United had never sold Pique, Pique and Vidic would easily be the best around
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 09:05:08 PM by Makaveli's Food & Liquor »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4390 on: April 09, 2011, 05:40:57 AM »
Pique and Vidic would easily be the best around

This. Why did they sell him anyway?

kemizt

Invincible

« Reply #4391 on: April 09, 2011, 08:48:44 AM »
Pique and Vidic would easily be the best around

This. Why did they sell him anyway?

Because at the time, there was no way Pique was going to be a regular. Both of Rio and Vidic were in their prime so Fergie let him go home. I'm sure he's not complaining that he left now though.  ;)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #4392 on: April 17, 2011, 04:51:30 AM »
Would just like to say
HAHAHAHA Get in there City

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4393 on: April 18, 2011, 12:47:46 AM »
Dalglish: Pool is the best team in the world:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11669_6882315,00.html

LMAO

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #4394 on: April 20, 2011, 03:04:22 PM »
PORTO continue embarrassing Benfica by over turning a 2-1 deficit to win the TACA in Benfica's stadium once again  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com