Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171731 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4500 on: July 23, 2011, 10:22:22 AM »
the exodus of arsenal players has begun  8)
:'(

Where's Modric off to? ;D

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #4501 on: July 23, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »
Going to be attending the Sporting Lisbon-Juventus friendly today in Toronto. Go Sporting  :P  (FC Porto fan, but I support Portuguese soccer unless your name is Benfica)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4502 on: July 23, 2011, 03:56:36 PM »
Going to be attending the Sporting Lisbon-Juventus friendly today in Toronto. Go Sporting  :P  (FC Porto fan, but I support Portuguese soccer unless your name is Benfica)
fuck off lol go sporting

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4503 on: July 24, 2011, 09:11:44 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2018079/Galatasaray-bid-4m-Arsenal-misfit-Emmanuel-Eboue.html

Emmanuel Eboue, 28, is close to a move to Galatasaray this week after the Turkish club tabled a £4million bid.

YES 8)

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4504 on: July 25, 2011, 10:00:20 AM »
ah ah ah Balotelli is a dumb negroide :laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4505 on: July 25, 2011, 10:18:10 AM »
ah ah ah Balotelli is a dumb negroide :laugh:

Lol, that's just arrogant and stupid  :-X

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #4506 on: July 25, 2011, 01:47:59 PM »
fuck off lol go sporting
Lol I'm a Porto fan but I don't dislike Sporting by any means. I cheer them on (as long as they're not playing Porto lol). It's Benfica I HATE

Anyways, Sporting defeated Juventus 2-1 but the score line wasn't fair. Sporting dominated Juve up and down the entire field  8)

I expect Sporting to have a fantastic bounce back season with new coach Domingos Pacienca

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4507 on: July 25, 2011, 02:23:10 PM »
So what do you guys think about Mourinho dtiching last year's formation in favor of a 4-3-3?  Seems like Fabio Coentrao is going to play a very important role for the team in the upcoming season. 

Lunatic

« Reply #4508 on: July 25, 2011, 02:34:46 PM »
So what do you guys think about Mourinho dtiching last year's formation in favor of a 4-3-3?  Seems like Fabio Coentrao is going to play a very important role for the team in the upcoming season. 
I think it's gonna work great. Similar to what Mourinho did at Porto, it's more of an aggressive offensive approach compared to last season's formation that will work.

Coentrao is a fantastic player, excellent signing. I didn't get why some people thought negatively of this signing. He is a rare talent

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4509 on: July 25, 2011, 02:40:01 PM »
I think it's gonna work great. Similar to what Mourinho did at Porto, it's more of an aggressive offensive approach compared to last season's formation that will work.

Coentrao is a fantastic player, excellent signing. I didn't get why some people thought negatively of this signing. He is a rare talent

I remember how great of a World Cup he had last year, really enjoyed watching him.  And parts of the Real Madrid pre season games I've seen this year, it seems like he was playing as a Defensive Mid.  I know it was against weak talent, but he was definitely playing the role well. 

Lunatic

« Reply #4510 on: July 25, 2011, 03:41:47 PM »

I remember how great of a World Cup he had last year, really enjoyed watching him.  And parts of the Real Madrid pre season games I've seen this year, it seems like he was playing as a Defensive Mid.  I know it was against weak talent, but he was definitely playing the role well. 
He had an unbelievable world cup indeed. Especially in the game vs. Brazil, he made Maicon look like a bum. I've obviously seen plenty of him, and he's a great talent. His downfalls are his diva like attitude and he goes to ground extremely easily (a diver lol). But it doesn't take away from his fantastic talent.

The defensive mid role SHOCKED me. He's never played there ever, but I saw that too. Wonder if they'll keep him there  ???

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4511 on: July 26, 2011, 12:17:36 AM »
The fact that he chose R. Madrid disappointed me.

kemizt

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4512 on: July 26, 2011, 12:25:32 AM »
Aguero is about to sign for Manchester City, they are becoming a really good team (better than chelsea)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4513 on: July 26, 2011, 12:26:22 AM »
Fucking Man City. Stupid.

kemizt

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4514 on: July 26, 2011, 01:16:57 AM »
Fucking Man City. Stupid.

you are scared  ;D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.