Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171666 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4515 on: July 26, 2011, 01:32:12 AM »
Fucking Man City. Stupid.

you are scared  ;D

I just think it's pathetic that they buy all these players, and so many of them fails..

kemizt

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4516 on: July 26, 2011, 01:39:03 AM »

you are scared  ;D

I just think it's pathetic that they buy all these players, and so many of them fails..

how many of them have failed ?  ::)

you sound jealous of their power because arsenal sucks
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:41:22 AM by EL »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4517 on: July 26, 2011, 01:48:34 AM »

you are scared  ;D

they are pathetic because they got BILLIONS? 

You really want me to list these players who failed after they got rich?
Off the top of my head

Adebayor
J. Boateng
Robinho
Caicedo
Santa Cruz

All failures, and let's not forget the Tevez saga.

kemizt

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4518 on: July 26, 2011, 02:11:05 AM »

you are scared  ;D

they are pathetic because they got BILLIONS? 

You really want me to list these players who failed after they got rich?
Off the top of my head

Adebayor
J. Boateng
Robinho
Caicedo
Santa Cruz

All failures, and let's not forget the Tevez saga.

it was just the beginning, now they are becoming a really good team...savic and (especially) clichy are good signings (if we talk about this window of the transfermarkt)
 and don't forget players like Barry, Milner,Kolarov,Villa,Kompany,Dzeko,Yaya/KoloToure,De Jong.

And Aguero is a TOP player.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4519 on: July 26, 2011, 02:28:17 AM »
Agüero is top class, no doubt.

However, all those I mentioned were not free transfers and Boateng joined last year.

kemizt

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4520 on: July 26, 2011, 02:37:02 AM »

However, all those I mentioned were not free transfers and Boateng joined last year.

almost every team make a few mistakes every year, take as example barcelona with eto'o > ibrahimovic....how much they have spent for the swedish player ? and he has been sold the year after losing A LOT of money
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 02:39:18 AM by EL »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4521 on: July 26, 2011, 03:03:48 AM »

almost every team make a few mistakes every year, take as example barcelona with eto'o > ibrahimovic....how much they have spent for the swedish player ? and he has been sold the year after losing A LOT of money

Yeah, he cost them some £40M and was sold for about £20M, but he did score some goals for them though. I agree, it was a wrong decision though.

kemizt

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4522 on: July 26, 2011, 04:47:09 AM »
Talking about other teams, Agbonlahor is ready for a big team....i don't understand why he still on Villa after all these years, he's a fantastic striker/winger....one of the fastests of the entire premier league along with walcott and lennon

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4523 on: July 26, 2011, 05:01:19 AM »
Talking about other teams, Agbonlahor is ready for a big team....i don't understand why he still on Villa after all these years, he's a fantastic striker/winger....one of the fastests of the entire premier league along with walcott and lennon

Cause Villa had a good thing going under O'Neill.

kemizt

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4524 on: July 26, 2011, 05:47:36 AM »

Ok, but Villa will never be a top team in the Premier League with the actual owner. I know he's just 24 years old, but i think he's already good enough for a top team.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4525 on: July 26, 2011, 12:19:31 PM »

Ok, but Villa will never be a top team in the Premier League with the actual owner. I know he's just 24 years old, but i think he's already good enough for a top team.

Agbonlahor wasnt even a regular for villa last season, no where near good enough for a top side.

He isnt as good as walcott or lennon and those two arnt anything special

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

« Reply #4526 on: July 26, 2011, 01:46:37 PM »
The fact that he chose R. Madrid disappointed me.
Coentrao?  ??? Why is that?

It's a no brainer. Half his international defensive partners start there (Carvalho & Pepe, now 3 of 4 Portugal starters playing together every week) and his international friend and star player Ronaldo as well. Plus the coach is Portuguese and will eventually coach the international squad as well.

It's a no brainer
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 02:11:12 PM by Lunatic »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4527 on: July 26, 2011, 02:08:08 PM »
Coentrao?  ??? Why is that?

It's a no brainer. Half his international defensive partners start there (Carvalho & Pepe, now 3 of 4 Portugal starts playing together every week) and his international friend and star player Ronaldo as well. Plus the coach is Portuguese and will eventually coach the international squad as well.

It's a no brainer
real talk  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4528 on: July 26, 2011, 02:55:33 PM »

It's a no brainer. Half his international defensive partners start there (Carvalho & Pepe, now 3 of 4 Portugal starters playing together every week) and his international friend and star player Ronaldo as well. Plus the coach is Portuguese and will eventually coach the international squad as well.

It's a no brainer

Cause I don't like the club. Oh well, better than Man City buying though. Lol

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #4529 on: July 26, 2011, 03:06:02 PM »

It's a no brainer

Cause I don't like the club. Oh well, better than Man City buying though. Lol
Lol can't deny it makes perfect sense though. I rather a player use these factors (team mates and what not) to decide which club to go too instead of just going for $$
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com