Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171734 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4545 on: August 08, 2011, 09:21:33 AM »
English supercup? Really? :-\

You guys need to stop talking about Premier League all the time...

it's the best league in the world, fuck bundesliga with all those turkish players and faggots from cile and venezuela.

faggots from chile and venezuela? As if there are many, and those players from Chile and Venezuela >>> those wussy ass losers from Brazil and Argentine. Missed the Copa?
And those "turkish" players who learned to play football in Germany will be the future.
Best league in the world, where sorry as teams like Man City and Chelsea are, lmao. Contrary to the Premier league, the Bundesliga is balanced, there are more than 3 teams can become champion.
The Bundesliga has tons of young extremely talented German players whereas England has mostly overpriced mercenaries. That's the reason why the German National teams whoop  England's ass on the regular. And don't get me started on the run-down Italian and Spanish leagues.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:48:13 AM by Furor Teutonicus »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4546 on: August 08, 2011, 09:43:29 AM »

Well, you could talk more abut the Bundesliga, but I guess it's just you and 7even on this board who follows ;D

Well, here isn't much  talk  anyway, it's just odd that a meaningless community shield is a theme here. The ManU fans dominate too much, 2/3 of the posts here are about ManU :P

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #4547 on: August 08, 2011, 09:49:44 AM »
Well, here isn't much  talk  anyway, it's just odd that a meaningless community shield is a theme here. The ManU fans dominate too much, 2/3 of the posts here are about ManU :P

Hey, nothing wrong with that!  8)  :P

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4548 on: August 08, 2011, 09:59:03 AM »
Well, here isn't much  talk  anyway, it's just odd that a meaningless community shield is a theme here. The ManU fans dominate too much, 2/3 of the posts here are about ManU :P

Hey, nothing wrong with that!  8)  :P

Only allowed when ManU faces Dortmund this CL season, so better hope that ManU gets far enough for that :P

I guess ManU will become champions again anyway, hooray, 17th title in the last 20 years (or sth like this :sleep:) I can't imagine how it must feel if your team wins nearly every year, I imagine that boring as hell.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4549 on: August 08, 2011, 10:13:12 AM »

Well, you could talk more abut the Bundesliga, but I guess it's just you and 7even on this board who follows ;D

because nobody gives a shit about borussia dortmund  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Fraxxx

« Reply #4550 on: August 08, 2011, 10:20:33 AM »
The way the BVB started contrary to Bayern gives Hoeneß something to think about, I guess. ;D I'd have loved to see the game but I was at work. The 2nd goal was brilliant.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4551 on: August 08, 2011, 10:24:25 AM »

because nobody gives a shit about borussia dortmund  :D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4552 on: August 08, 2011, 10:27:04 AM »
The way the BVB started contrary to Bayern gives Hoeneß something to think about, I guess. ;D I'd have loved to see the game but I was at work. The 2nd goal was brilliant.

I guess that's why he put on so much weight. I was already thinking Rainer Callmund is the new president of Bayern.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4553 on: August 08, 2011, 11:35:41 AM »
Chelsea's latest potential superstar arrived by Eurostar on Monday morning to put the finishing touches to a £16million-plus move to Stamford Bridge.

Romelu Lukaku was planning to fly in to Heathrow before making the short transfer to Chelsea's Cobham training ground for the formalities of undergoing a medical and putting his name to a five-year contract.

Instead, he opted for rail as his preferred method of transport, drawing quizzical looks from early-morning commuters, as he boarded the 8.05 Eurostar from Brussels along with his agent Christophe Henrotay.

Arriving at St Pancras just under two hours later, the pair were met by a Chelsea official for a chauffeur-driven ride to Cobham, where the 18-year old was due to have a medical and sign his long-term deal.
Chelsea started chasing Lukaka long before Andre Villas-Boas took charge at Stamford Bridge but the youngster is looking forward to working with his new boss. He said: 'He's a good man.'

On his official website, a message read: 'Romelu is having the medical test at the moment. Official communication to the press won't take place before everything has been agreed with the club.'
After pursuing him for over two years, persistence has finally paid off for Chelsea - but at a cost. They are paying Anderlecht an initial £13m, with a potential £6m to follow, depending on appearances and achievements.

They are stumping up a further £3.3m - 25 per cent of the initial outlay - for Lukaku's family, in an agreement struck between the striker and his former club, and are even understood to have agreed to meet the cost of the agent's fee.

For that, they will be recruiting a powerful, pacey frontrunner who has been widely likened to Didier Drogba and has already shown an appreciation of his new responsibilities.

Despite being pressed to share his thoughts with members of the Belgian media on his way over, he remained tight-lipped, after being told by Chelsea that his first interview must be with the club's in-house TV station.

Lukaku must be back in Brussels by 10am on Tuesday at the latest, in time for a late-morning training session prior to the squad flying out to Slovenia in the afternoon, ahead of Wednesday night's friendly international.

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4554 on: August 08, 2011, 11:39:06 AM »
Oxlade-Chamberlain finally joins Arsenal in £12m deal from Southampton

Arsenal have sealed the signing of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Oxlade-Chamberlain completed his medical on Monday afternoon, in an initial £12million deal that could rise to £15m.

The 17-year-old is regarded as one of England's most promising young footballers.
Oxlade-Chamberlain said: 'I'm so excited to be joining Arsenal. It's a fantastic club and I'm really looking forward to the opportunity of playing football at the highest level.

'Arsenal have a great manager in Arsene Wenger, top quality players and an attractive style of play. These were all important factors in me choosing to sign for Arsenal.

'I'm proud to be joining Arsenal, but I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at Southampton for their help and support during the early part of my career, for which I will always be grateful.

'I'm now looking forward to meeting all my new team mates and giving absolutely everything in an Arsenal shirt.'
Wenger added: 'We are delighted that Alex has decided to join us. He is an exciting young player who will provide us with creativity and offensive quality.

'Alex is a versatile player who can play in a number of positions. He can play as an attacking centre midfielder, or wide left and right.

'Alex is a perceptive passer of the ball and has a great understanding of the game and looks to be a very good team player.

'Alex has done extremely well during his development with Southampton and we are looking forward to him progressing even further and fulfilling his huge potential with Arsenal Football Club.'

A Southampton statement read: 'Alex Chamberlain has joined Premier League side Arsenal for a club record fee, subject to Premier League and FA approval.

'The teenager agreed personal terms and passed a medical this afternoon in one of the biggest deals in Championship history, which sees Saints' previous transfer records blown out of the water.

'The deal for the midfielder - who had made it clear he saw his future away from Southampton, was done with Saints in the driving seat for the duration of the protracted negotiations and the transfer was completed on our terms.

The club had long made it clear that it didn't wish to sell Chamberlain, and would only consider doing so should an offer meet our high valuation of the youngster, who turns 18 next week.'
Oxlade-Chamberlain played a key role in helping Southampton secure promotion to the Championship last season, firing nine goals in 34 appearances.
Known for his pace and ability to beat defenders, he can operate on either side of the pitch.
His style has invited comparisons with Theo Walcott, who also left Saints for Arsenal, though Oxlade-Chamberlain is a better defender who is comfortable in central midfield as well as out wide.
Manchester United and Liverpool have also expressed interest in the Southampton academy product, but Arsenal have beaten them to his signing.

Oxlade-Chamberlain will join Arsene Wenger's other summer signings Gervinho and Carl Jenkinson in time for their Premier League kick-off against Newcastle on Saturday.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4555 on: August 08, 2011, 11:48:30 AM »

Well, it was Utd vs. City this year, so ofc it will be a popular game.

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4556 on: August 08, 2011, 11:58:24 AM »
And whoa, 15 fucking million for a kidddddd, why doesn't he spend it on a quality defender!? Smh...

Oxlade-Chamberlain played a key role in helping Southampton secure promotion to the Championship last season, firing nine goals in 34 appearances.

Lmao, yeah real poacher this guy...

kemizt

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4557 on: August 08, 2011, 01:56:04 PM »

Hey, nothing wrong with that!  8)  :P

Only allowed when ManU faces Dortmund this CL season, so better hope that ManU gets far enough for that :P

I guess ManU will become champions again anyway, hooray, 17th title in the last 20 years (or sth like this :sleep:) I can't imagine how it must feel if your team wins nearly every year, I imagine that boring as hell.

Winning never gets boring :laugh:

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4558 on: August 08, 2011, 07:58:15 PM »
And whoa, 15 fucking million for a kidddddd, why doesn't he spend it on a quality defender!? Smh...

this kiddddddd is good, REALLY good.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4559 on: August 09, 2011, 03:18:57 AM »

this kiddddddd is good, REALLY good.

He better be.

kemizt