Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171673 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4575 on: August 14, 2011, 12:00:40 PM »
even the scottish league is better  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Manchester United's De Gea is a fucking disgrace
« Reply #4576 on: August 14, 2011, 01:17:04 PM »
LMAO

I can't believe this is the number 1 of a team like Manchester United. I think i can be a goalkeeper too if somebody like this idiot will be the number 1 for the whole season.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Manchester United's De Gea is a fucking disgrace
« Reply #4577 on: August 14, 2011, 03:18:58 PM »
Disgrace is too harsh, let him get a bit more comfortable and he'll show why he deserves it. 

rayallen0

« Reply #4578 on: August 14, 2011, 04:06:31 PM »
ya i highly doubt u could be a goalie on a russian team much less one of the elite teams in England.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4579 on: August 14, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »
Joey Barton's an annoying dickhead. Has a go at Gervinho for diving, then does it himself ??? Would love to see him get absolutely crunched

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4580 on: August 14, 2011, 07:38:08 PM »
Porto open up there season later today  8)

Nobody cares about the Primeira Liga, its one of the shittiest leagues along with the russian league and the french league
and serie a is good lol

Lunatic

« Reply #4581 on: August 14, 2011, 08:24:57 PM »
even the scottish league is better  :D
What evidence would you provide to back that statement?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4582 on: August 14, 2011, 11:09:42 PM »
ya i highly doubt u could be a goalie on a russian team much less one of the elite teams in England.

De gea is the number 1 of Man Utd, everything is possible.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4583 on: August 14, 2011, 11:25:37 PM »
Porto open up there season later today  8)

Nobody cares about the Primeira Liga, its one of the shittiest leagues along with the russian league and the french league
and serie a is good lol

better than these shitty leagues for sure

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4584 on: August 15, 2011, 03:54:34 AM »
So long Cesc, thanks for the brilliant footballing throughout 8 years.

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4585 on: August 15, 2011, 04:10:49 AM »
So long Cesc, thanks for the brilliant footballing throughout 8 years.

:grumpy: @ Barca.

Can''t get more ridiculous. Even if they win everything they make big losses, but they don't care. The catalans and the banks will help if they run out of money. They have enough money to give clubs like Barca infinite credits, but are broke enough to be the next candidate for help from the EU (or should I say Germany)

They have strikes because the rest of the league can't pay their players, but Barca has another 80 m € for two players they don't need.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4586 on: August 15, 2011, 04:17:41 AM »
The catalans and the banks will help if they run out of money. They have enough money to give clubs like Barca infinite credits

this game will end soon even for barca

bouli77

« Reply #4587 on: August 15, 2011, 06:51:07 AM »
Porto open up there season later today  8)

I'm gonna support my domestic league and not get into an argument with you about it either.

Porto are a dominant team regardless of what league we play in, we also show off our skill in major European competition with a champions league and 2 Europa titles to our name within the last ten years. That's basically as an impressive resume in major European competition as it gets as of late.

We are also one of the best in the world and finding talent that we buy for cheap and sell high. I can provide at least a dozen examples of that within the last few years alone. (Fabiano, Diego, Meireles, Alves, Carvalho, Pepe, Deco, Quaresma, Lucho, Lisandro, Cissoko, Ferreira, Valente, Mccarthy, Maniche, Costinha, etc) and now emerging stars like Hulk, Falcao, Rolando, Moutinho, Guarin etc

And that's an ironic comment. Didn't Italy just lose a champions league spot? Portugal was just awarded another one  :D

And also, our league is not the Primiera Liga, it's the Superliga

word. the Portuguese league is SERIOUSLY underrated. they always get the best players from South America and keep revealing new talent. Porto and Benfica are legendary clubs.

Lunatic

« Reply #4588 on: August 15, 2011, 10:52:50 AM »

I'm gonna support my domestic league and not get into an argument with you about it either.

Porto are a dominant team regardless of what league we play in, we also show off our skill in major European competition with a champions league and 2 Europa titles to our name within the last ten years. That's basically as an impressive resume in major European competition as it gets as of late.

We are also one of the best in the world and finding talent that we buy for cheap and sell high. I can provide at least a dozen examples of that within the last few years alone. (Fabiano, Diego, Meireles, Alves, Carvalho, Pepe, Deco, Quaresma, Lucho, Lisandro, Cissoko, Ferreira, Valente, Mccarthy, Maniche, Costinha, etc) and now emerging stars like Hulk, Falcao, Rolando, Moutinho, Guarin etc

And that's an ironic comment. Didn't Italy just lose a champions league spot? Portugal was just awarded another one  :D

word. the Portuguese league is SERIOUSLY underrated. they always get the best players from South America and keep revealing new talent. Porto and Benfica are legendary clubs.
Exactly. I'd say the Portuguese League is on par with Serie A right now  :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4589 on: August 15, 2011, 11:09:45 AM »

Exactly. I'd say the Portuguese League is on par with Serie A right now  :D

I  agree. The Serie A really went downhill.