Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171755 times)

Lunatic

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4590 on: August 15, 2011, 11:46:58 AM »
And Porto will perform better in Champions League than any Italian side. Take it to the bank.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4591 on: August 15, 2011, 01:16:46 PM »
And Porto will perform better in Champions League than any Italian side. Take it to the bank.

LMFAO :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Lunatic

« Reply #4592 on: August 15, 2011, 01:28:17 PM »

LMFAO :D
I know, what a crazy prediction, right? Inter, your league runner up last year were embarrassed by Schalke 7-3, a Schalke team which placed 14th in the Bundesliga laast year  :D

Your league winner Milan was ousted 1-0 by Tottenham, 5th place in EPL.

You're league is on a serious downslide.

As I spit out facts, you continue to respond with half-wit remarks like "LMAO" because you can't defend any of what you claim by FACTS like I do

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4593 on: August 15, 2011, 01:59:11 PM »
LMFAO is all i can say about porto, portugal league and their shitty teams.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Lunatic

« Reply #4594 on: August 15, 2011, 02:17:57 PM »
LMFAO is all i can say about porto, portugal league and their shitty teams.
I hope Porto get an Italian side in there CL group  ;)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4595 on: August 15, 2011, 02:48:24 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmE6K6wUPi4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NmE6K6wUPi4</a>

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4596 on: August 15, 2011, 02:49:31 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KREuo19E3Qo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KREuo19E3Qo</a>

Jome

« Reply #4597 on: August 17, 2011, 04:20:06 PM »
Another epic Messi-perfomance, and another disgusting Real-scandal.. if it isn't Pepe going mental, it's Marcelo.. and wtf were Mourinho doing?  :laugh:

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4598 on: August 18, 2011, 12:10:56 AM »
Its time that something is done about mourinho.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4599 on: August 18, 2011, 02:30:40 AM »
Its time that something is done about mourinho.

LMAO you still obsessed with mourinho after all these years away from the premier league  :loser:

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4600 on: August 18, 2011, 05:33:37 AM »
Samir Nasri is set to complete his controversial switch to Manchester City from Arsenal within 24 hours after it emerged the midfielder was set to undergo a medical today.

The French international has refused to sign a new contract with the north London club and has not featured in either of their competitive games this season despite representing his country.

And just days after the Gunners finally bid farewell to captain Cesc Fabregas for £35million it seems they will swell their coffers by a further £23m with the sale of Nasri.

Samir Nasri is set to complete his controversial switch to Manchester City from Arsenal within 24 hours after it emerged the midfielder was set to undergo a medical today.

The French international has refused to sign a new contract with the north London club and has not featured in either of their competitive games this season despite representing his country.

And just days after the Gunners finally bid farewell to captain Cesc Fabregas for £35million it seems they will swell their coffers by a further £23m with the sale of Nasri.

Only this week, the player was forced to deny suggestions on Facebook that he would leave the club with a sense of 'anger and bitterness'.

The account, which Nasri claims was a fake, said:  'It's nearly done. I will leave with bitterness and anger in my heart. I am proud for having played with the Gunners.

'I have been very disappointed by the supporters last weekend. I am still an Arsenal player but I will leave very soon.'

Earlier the Frenchman had used his verified Twitter account to announce his displeasure at the songs being sung about him by Arsenal fans at the opening day draw at Newcastle.

He wrote: 'I heard what the fans were singing about me on Saturday and it is really disrespectful because I'm still a (sic) arsenal player.'

The saga is just the latest problem for beleaguered boss Arsene Wenger who has seen his side, already shorn of their captain, beset by injuries and suspensions. 

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4601 on: August 18, 2011, 11:50:33 PM »
No obsession, its just everytime i see him he is acting an idiot, either making something up or getting into some fight. It wont be long till real get tired of his antics and get rid of him as he is dragging reals name through the mud.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4602 on: August 19, 2011, 04:06:55 AM »
No obsession, its just everytime i see him he is acting an idiot, either making something up or getting into some fight. It wont be long till real get tired of his antics and get rid of him as he is dragging reals name through the mud.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4603 on: August 20, 2011, 01:12:45 AM »
Mourinho is such a shitty loser. What the hell is his problem? He's acting like a grown baby sometimes.. ::)

Rumors has it that his job is hanging in a thread now. I hope he gets sacked  ;D

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #4604 on: August 20, 2011, 11:16:35 AM »
Nobody can argue he's a fantastic coach though with all that he's achieved. I think he will not sleep until they beat Barca in something meaningful (CL or win the league) and then Real will be thanking there lucky stars they have him